On the 8th of May, I had a documentation work to be done. Everything was proper, except for this person in the department, who did not like my middle name. He told me to change my name and have it published on paper as name changed. I was shocked by his statement as i did not ask for a name change and certainly no such thought in my head. After that no matter what formalities I was asked to follow, it put me back where he would repeat the same line ‘change your name’. 3 times he declined to help stating one thing, repeating the same line, change your name.
I call this harassment, and all for a name.
The people working in the same department said that it should not matter but no one did anything about it.
Jesus told me at the start of the day that things would happen, and I could enjoy my day. But things seemed to be going the other way. I was praying ‘Jesus, i don’t have that strength at all to come again and do this document. This is it.’
As i remembered the words of Jesus telling me 'that things would work out', I prayed (By Your Precious Body and Blood deliver me, Jesus.) I cried for help. I was beyond exhausted. And things worked out.
So here is.
I am ANITA FATIMA
When you are learning to read and write, certain alphabets look similar, for instance N and M. Don't they?
Let’s suppose my name is A M I T A and I bring in from the back the alphabet F.
When we read this backwards. (DOWN)
A M I T A F (A N I T A)F
FATIMA (FATINA-ANITA) (=NA could very well look as MA)
Let's say my name can spell Fatima both the ways.
My Father had a special devotion to Mary. Growing up we had two radium representations of the Immaculate Conception. After my father left this world, I took one with me back to Mumbai.
I know now Mama Mary loves me and that is such a tremendous gift, i have yet to fathom the JOY that grows within.
Now again let's read this name backwards too. (DOWN)
A M I T A F (A K I T A)F
FATIMA (FATIKA-AKITA) (Let's not stop.)
NOW, this is what we know.
Our Lady of A K I T A F is in Japan. J=10
Our Lady of F A T I M A is in Portugal. P=16==26
Our Lady of AKITA Is Our Lady of FATIMA.
[It reads beautiful in an unusual way of reading-that can only be HEAVEN]
The 3 PEREIRA'-PRIESTS. = J(10) + P(16)= (26)
Fr. John Pereira.
Fr. Joseph Pereira.
Fr. Jodman Pereira.
My Paternal grandmother Brizeth also Periera. -On my Baptism Day, she most happily carried me to the Church.
Our Lady of Fatima (Portugal, 1917) & Our Lady of Akita (Japan, 1973).
From [1973 Akita – 1917 Fatima =56] years Apart.
My First Name Anita =5characters.
My Middle Name Fatima=6characters.
Together my name equals 56.
I received my First Holy Communion with my brother Adrian on the 5th of June. (=56)
A K I T A =5characters.
F A T I M A =6characters. (=56)
5=Fr. Anthony Rodrigues.
6=Fr. Christopher Goveas.
Specific TIME. SOME FACTS:
- At Fatima, Final apparition, Miracle of the Sun October 13, 1917. (Saturday)
- At Akita, Final message October 13, 1973. (Saturday)
- Sr. Agnes Sasagawa's (of Akita) total deafness was miraculously and completely cured on October 13, 1974—exactly one year after the final message, and exactly 57 years after Fatima's Miracle of the Sun.
October 13 (10|13=23) October 13 (10|13=23) October 13 (10|13=23)
1917+1973+1974=5864==58+64=122 PSALM
==58+64=45Fname+86Lname=131FullName=
==Fr. Daniel Fernandes.
(23+23+23=69==Fr. Christopher Goveas & Fr. Joe Pereira.)
(222+333=555) Acts 2:22 & Isaiah 2:22 | Jeremiah 33:3 |
Isaiah 55:5
------------------
[1313+1313+1313=3939] 3939-THE PROMISE!
18-19-20Sep2012.
[39+39=78] Home 78-Home of Dreams
78=L8(reverse)=128= PSALM 128 - The Happy
[39+39=78] Home 78-Home of Dreams
78=L8(reverse)=128= PSALM 128 - The Happy
Fr.R.T.,“Oh! to be in Bandra”=128 Home of the faithful.
Note:
The Promise 18 September 2012, 1313
The Promise 19 September 2012, 1313
The Promise 20 September 2012, 1313
57 3939
The Promise 20 September 2012, 1313
57 3939
------------------
Sr. Lucia of Fatima & Sr. Agnes Sasagawa of Akita.
19 I am a sojourner on earth; hide not thy commandments from me!
28 My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to thy word!
47 for I find my delight in thy commandments, which I love.
57 The Lord is my portion; I promise to keep thy words.
93 I will never forget thy precepts; for by them thou hast given me life.
97 Oh, how I love thy law! It is my meditation all the day.
- Sr. Lucia of Fatima passed away on February 13, 2005, at the age of 97.
- Sr. Agnes Sasagawa of Akita passed away on August 15, 2024, which is the Solemnity of the Assumption of Mary. at the age of 93.
- [[13+15=28my home |2024-2005=19years apart=my name equals 19]]
- [[28+19=47of PSALM 119]]
(47=Fr. John Pereira.)
(93=Fr. Able Fernandez.)
(97=Fr. Anthony Rodrigues & Fr. Reuben Tellis.)
PSALM 119 (119=Fr. John Pereira-FullName)
28 My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to thy word!
47 for I find my delight in thy commandments, which I love.
57 The Lord is my portion; I promise to keep thy words.
93 I will never forget thy precepts; for by them thou hast given me life.
97 Oh, how I love thy law! It is my meditation all the day.
------------------
a N i t a (N=14)
For all the times that God has got my attention. It began with N for Numbers.
The message of AKita is the message of Fatima.
K is for Kingdom-The Kingdom of God. (K=11)
The word Kingdom in the Bible is God’s Kingly Rule — His Reign, His Lordship, His Sovereign Governance. Jesus is our Lord and King!
In the Prayer of the Handmaids of the Eucharist – there is a line in the prayer, the coming of His Kingdom.
K is the 11th Alphabet.
Luke teaches us to pray 'The Our Father' in the 11th chapter.
When God orders numbers (censuses) in the Bible, God holds a claim on us.
Luke’s Gospel tells us that Caesar Augustus ordered a census of the entire Roman world (Luke 2:1–5). This wasn’t a divine command like in Numbers.
Yet God used it to fulfill prophecy: the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem. The census became the reason that Joseph and Mary traveled from Nazareth to Bethlehem, the city of David- for the Savior’s birth.
From the Bible, we learn God’s Plans are never random. They reveal to us constantly God’s Hand at work.
We are the children of the Most-High GOD, each one loved and cherished and the apple of HIS EYE!
The census in the Bible means:
- A recognition of people’s place in God’s family. Your name is known. Your life is written in God’s book.
- A reminder that each person matters to God.
- God’s Promises extend to every generation.
- God works through the ordinary.
K (Kingdom) is God's rule.
N (Numbers) is God's order.
Jesus teaches that the Kingdom cares about the individual.
Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Luke 12:7
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost, until he finds it? Luke 15:4
Jesus tells the Parable of the Lost Sheep. He knows the exact number of hair on your head and will leave 99 sheep to rescue just 1, (me).
[(N=14=FrRT) (K=11=FrRT) Fr. Reuben Tellis]
[(N=aNita) (K=aKita)]
FATIMA – AKITA = To The Trinitarian God!
Glory to God
Glory to God (2)
Glory to the Father
To Him be glory forever(2)
Glory to God (2)
Son of the Father
To Him be glory forever(2)
Glory to God (2)
Glory to the Spirit
To Him be glory forever(2)
Alleluia Amen (3)
The letters work in conjunction with what I have mentioned in Our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of Akita.
Please also read: These are Padre Pio’s letters to Annita Rodote.
Both Fatima & Akita are very much my names. And this makes it the sweetest thing ever. Padre Pio mentioning annita-in His letters (my, happy realization)
I heard Abba Father call me (3times), by my name. I was 9 years of age.
What a FANTASTIC moment in time, this is.
It began with Padre Pio’ letters to ANNITA RODOTE.
(I found a picture of Padre Pio lying on the floor when in std VII.) That was the first time i met Padre Pio. He let me find Him. Humility is a first much needed lesson not just that day but for the rest of my life. Some years back i found His letters to Annita Rodote. I knew He was leading me on a Path that was most essential to me.
To be humble, it is most difficult. When your own people can make you feel small with accusatory words and at times treat you a worthless person, it's not a good feeling especially when you don't see yourself that way. It is hard not to retaliate and give them a fine answer, but that gentle reminder of what it means to be silent. In the past i did not understand and i have failed at times, but now i hear that gentle knock on the heart's door and i don't want to anymore. Only but for the Grace of God.
(Please don't get me wrong, where it is needed and the Spirit of God allows me, i will not be Quiet. But when the Spirit of God, guides me to silence, no matter what you say, i am in God's Peace and in His Grace.)
AKITA FATIMA (when I first came across this, years back, i thought this is my name with a K. As it started filling my mind, i laid it to rest. All i could think is what am i?)
The 8th of May, the harassment for my middle name, it was a block, meant to contain me. 'The Body and Blood of Christ' freed me.
As i thought, and feeling harassed but now at home, I started scribbling my first name over and over until i noticed my first name Anita could spell Fatima, but clearly it has N-which is the Numbers of God, I was being attacked for my name.
Because, it spells Mary (The Mother of God) and Akita & Fatima’ messages are all about REPENTENCE!
Thank you, Mama, for your love means everything. (Teach me how to approach you).
I was asked to have these below mentioned topics done first. After which i could proceed to write on Our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of Akita.
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.
Current Page: Deliver me LORD!
Please continue to read: Our Lady of Fatima.

No comments:
Post a Comment