In my dream i am in conversation with a top boss. He left this world in 2022. As I wake up, I try to recall if there was anything that I need to have understood of the dream? Because in life, he never spoke without a reason. Never a trouble maker. Our conversations were always clear. If I did not understand he would take the time to explain.
I do pray for him at each mass. And then I remembered on his table was this little metal frame of Mama Mary (which belonged to the boss before him-who left the frame behind.) And when I did see it at the time, I was a bit surprised because of what I heard of Protestants, they don’t keep images. This is my what I knew, back then.
And now, deep in my thoughts I remembered I was writing on Our Lady of Fatima, it suddenly occurred to me, the ending 4 digits of his cell was 1945. (His number had always been of interest to me. Because deep down, I knew there was something about the digits in his cell number. It also had the date and the number of apparitions-which represent Our Lady of Fatima and connect with 1945).
(When I first started with the department, on one of the days, I may have unknowingly and accidentally pressed a button on my cell thus calling his number. And after realizing what had happened, I went to apologize, for it was my mistake, but he said you may have someone else’s number. I reply, no it is yours. He asks me if I know his number, I say yes, and it took him 20 seconds or more to understand what I just said. He answers yes that is my number.
(In his after life - he still remembers.)
How well God works in our lives and with our memories even after death. The dearly departed know-they are aware.
I always wanted to let him know the secret of his cell number and how it all connected to our Lady of Fatima. Now he knows. And God let me know, he knows.
GOD IS GOOD all the TIME!
And if not for this dream, I would never have realized such a thing as this.
Thank You, Abba for the dream.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit. You Who are full of Wisdom, how do I put my words to You, how BRILLIANCE is You and how GENTLE in Your ways You are. I desire to learn, for i thirst to know all things of God!
I Love You, Holy Spirit.
To God all Praise and Glory!
When I was writing on Our Lady of Fatima, little did I remember of Hiroshima-Nagasaki. I did read about it more than 15 years back. But it was not my time to write on the matter.
Japan - 4 main cities were chosen. Hiroshima, Kokura, Niigata, and Nagasaki.
1945 – The targets were set for Hiroshima and Nagasaki to be destroyed. A lesson, the Japanese would never forget.
Atomic bombs (nuclear weapons) were dropped in Hiroshima on the 6th and Nagasaki on the 9th August killing 2,14,000 people (men, women and children). (These were gruesome – horrendous deaths.)
Those who lived through the onslaught later died due to radiation effects which are horrible deaths.
The atomic bombs flattened buildings for miles in all directions. Both cities were burnt to ashes.
There were 8 Surviving Jesuits with no radiation effects.
(Link provided as the next topic at the bottom of the page: The Priests Who Survived and the MARTYRS.)
To destroy something completely - that nothing is left.
I will state it here: The word is annihilation. Cities annihilated by atomic bomb. Eg: Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Everything was destroyed. Human life had 0 value in the eyes of the destructors.
It is the strength of the People of Japan that Hiroshima and Nagasaki got rebuild.
The Prophecy of War and Annihilation.
During the apparition on July 13, 1917, the Virgin Mary warned the three shepherd children—that World War I would end, but predicted a worse conflict would follow if humanity did not stop offending God.
The specific wording recorded by Sr. Lucia regarding war and destruction includes:
In the words of Our Lady of Fatima – "The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated."
Our Lady’ messages reflect the ongoing need for prayer, penance and reparation for the sins of the world.
|
World
War I (1914-1918)
|
|
|
Our
Lady of Fatima - 1917
|
End
of WWI in 1918.
|
|
World
War II (1939-1945)
|
Annihilation
H&N Japan. 1945.
|
|
Our
Lady of Akita - 1973
|
56yrs
from the last visit.
|
4 main cities were chosen. Hiroshima, Kokura, Niigata, and Nagasaki.
As we move on from Hiroshima and Nagasaki-
We now approach Niigata.
And as we go further, we would need to be on the same page of understanding.
God is not what caused the annihilation in Hiroshima and Nagasaki-Japan. It is people.
The Bouncing or the Dancing Sun did not burn the people up. The presence in the skies of Fatima of the Holy Family, seen by people makes it the miraculous sighting of this era. To be Blessed by The Holy Family, what an Awesome – incredible moment in the lives of those Blessed People.
‘What the Eye has seen, the heart has marked; a memory forever.’
The Blessing contained a message, a moment to understand and follow, The Holy Family and TO Live as one Big Family-with God, Our Heavenly Father above.
The 70,000 people came seeking MARY, to know more to witness a miracle that Mary had promised.
The current world population is approximately 8.31 billion people. And we are heading on to a WWIII because of the vested interests of some ruthless political leaders.
For there is a lack, and an unwillingness to love.
Man is destructive.
We did not understand Gods Holy Message through Mary our Mother. We continued with our hatred.
In 1945 what happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, should never have happened.
There was a warning in 1917 given by Our Lady of Fatima in Portugal.
And 56 years later Our Lady chose Akita in Japan (after Hiroshima and Nagasaki-Japan). Mary shows us what we need to understand.
The forewarning of Annihilation was given, yes we did not know of the two cities in Japan.
Our Lady of Akita in Japan. (Can it be made more clear?)
There are approximately 3,912 active nuclear warheads in the world as of 2026, with the United States and Russia holding the vast majority.
Fire will feel like it is coming from Heaven, but it is we who will aim weapons at each other. Back then it was hatred what caused wars. Now it is our greed to have that what the other has. We are ready to kill to have more. It is evil.
{1945 – 1973 =28 my home)
|
From
WWII 1945-
|
Our
Lady of Akita 1973=
|
28 years.
|
|
Fr.
Daniel Fernandes.
|
20
08 (Birthday)
|
28
|
|
Fr.
John Pereira.
|
20
08 (Birthday)
|
28
|
|
Msgr.
Alex Rebello.
|
20
08 (Birthday)
|
28
|
|
Fr.
Christopher Goveas.
|
139+69=208
(F&L name)
|
28
|
(28*4=112==Msgr. Alex Rebello).
All Mount Carmel Priests.
Partnerships (28,28=56) Twice.
(Fr. DF & Fr. CG) (Fr. JP & Msgr.AF (Present))
One of the 4 chosen cities for the Bombing was Niigata. Our Lady of Akita belongs to the diocese of Niigata.
Bishop, John Shojiro Ito, recognized the supernatural events of OLA and authorized "the veneration of Our Lady of Akita" within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Niigata in His 1984 pastoral letter. (Topic with Link provided below)
|
Bishop
John Shojiro Ito.
|
Born
13 Mar 1909, =133
Death 14
Mar 1993 =143
|
|
|
27reversal72
(133+143=276/2=138
PSALM & Luke 1:38
|
|
Fr.
John Pereira.
|
72
(L name)
|
|
Fr.
Joseph Pereira.
|
72
(L name)
|
|
Fr.
Jodman Pereira.
|
72
(L name)
|
72+28=100 PSALM (Joyful worship and Gratitude.)
All Mount Carmel Priests.
Partnerships (72,72=144) Twice.
(Fr. JoeP(Present) & Fr. JP) (Fr. JoeP & Fr. JodP.)
Our Lady of Fatima 1917
Hiroshima & Nagasaki 1945 [1945-1917=28yrs later-JAPAN]
Our Lady of Akita 1973 [1945-1973=28yrs later-JAPAN]
From Fatima to Akita. [[28+28=56years]]
The Warning of Chastisement.
Our Lady of Akita spoke of a massive catastrophe and a global chastisement. In her October 13, 1973, message to Sr. Agnes Sasagawa in Japan, she warned that "fire will fall from the sky" and wipe out a great part of humanity if people do not repent.
Mary stated that the Heavenly Father is preparing to inflict a terrible punishment on all mankind, worse than the biblical deluge.
World War I (1914-1918)
World War II (1939-1945)
Pope Pius XI: From 6 February 1922 – February 10, 1939.
(World War II began 7 months after the death of Pope Pius XI. But the ongoing reasons for WWII began in the timeline of Pope Pius XI. Mary’s words are precise “a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius X1.”) (It did happen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment