Wednesday, December 26, 2012

GOD is with us!


My People,

I wish you all, A  V e r y  M e r r y  C h r i s t m a s!
 
What I love the most, about Christmas, is when the whole family comes together. I love Santaclaus, I love listening to Christmas carols. I love putting up the Christams tree, I love decorating the home. I love everything about Christmas. I feel the spirit of Christmas the whole year round.

I will always remember, last Christmas. What I remember most especially, is a ‘Happy Birthday’ sung to Jesus, which was arranged by Fr. Byron. I will treasure that moment, always.
 
We often, miss out on God’s best because we give up too soon.  We don’t realize how close we are to victory. Your breakthrough could come at any given moment!  Things always seem to get worst before they actually get better. Stay in faith-hang on, because God won’t let you out of His sight ever-and you will see God’s promises come to pass.

Scripture is full of people who were closer than they thought...
  • David faced impossible odds against Goliath, but he was moments away from victory. 1 Samuel 17.
  • Elijah was surrounded by 400 false prophets, but the power of God was about to be revealed for everyone to see. 1 Kings 18.
  • Joseph was forgotten and left in prison, but he was just a dream away from his royal position. Genesis 39–40.
Can you imagine if David dropped his slingshot and ran? What if Elijah had backed down? What if Joseph had stopped dreaming?
They didn’t give up, and God gave them victory!
Perhaps today you are facing impossible odds. Remember our God is a God of suddenlies, a God of impossibles. In a moment-everything can change for the better!

God will open doors on your behalf. He will do the impossible. Get ready!



Trust that God has you right where He wants you, God will take care of everything.
I’ve learned that God often changes us before He changes the circumstances around us. If you allow negative things to dominate your thoughts, they are going to keep you right where you are.
Don’t go through life thinking you’ve got too many disadvantages. If you put your hope in God, He’ll direct your steps.
 

Enjoy and grow in the place God has placed you in-for where you are-GOD-sows a seed of greatness into your future! Expect God to do big things in your life, right where you are.

Today, look past your circumstances and prepare yourself for all that God wants to do in your life. Psalm 37:23 states-The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.
 
I want you to start believing that there are no limits to God’s rewards. Hebrews 11:6 states that-And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
You can look for and expect God’s rewards when you seek Him.... He’ll give you wisdom, favor, strength, direction and a greater measure of His peace. God wants you to expect Him to reward you.
God says that if you will seek Him, if you’ll look for Him with all your heart, He WILL REWARD YOU. God wants to reward you! BELIEVE!

You don’t have to be anything or do anything—you just need a heart that craves for more...more of His Word, more of the life He desires to give you.
I am blessed because I seek God, I find my heart wants more and more of Him.

In my own strength, I can do nothing-By myself, I am nothing—but the one thing I can do, is choose to seek Him every day.

Keep God first place. Seek God rejoice in Him and everything you need will eventually come. He’ll open the right doors, lead you to the right people and cause you to be at the right place at the right time. He’s going to reward you with favor and honor and everything you need to be blessed and fulfilled in life.
 
I love everything about Christmas. I feel the spirit of Christmas the whole year round. That is what I started with in my first paragraph. And that is the note I am ending on. No matter what happens, dont loose hope. Keep the spirit of Christmas alive.
Christmas, is a promise. A promise that was made-A promise that was delivered. This is Christmas-we rejoice in the Promise that was kept. This is our Hope-that what God promises-God delivers. God is called The OLD FAITHFUL.
 
I wish you an Ephesians 3:20-Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Merry Christmas!

With all my love,
For LOVE PREVAILS!
AnitA. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann,
    Merry Christmas to you too. Love the simplicity with which you write. Are you a teacher?
    Mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark,
      Its good to hear from you. To answer your question, I wish I had chosen that road. No complaints though. Thank you for your thought.
      I hope, to hear from you more often. God's Peace!
      Ann.

      Delete