Monday, December 31, 2012

TO BLOOM

My People,

Hello! It is the last day of the year and these are the things that I like to think. I thank God for my family and each one of you and of-course my Guardian Angel.

You know, I wonder how it must feel to hold snow. Whenever, a person is leaving for a place where there will be snowfall, I ask of them-to hold snow in their hand, so that they can recount their experience of what it felt like.

When a Christmas carol is sung what we like to watch is the enthusiasm from the choir. Believe me you can have a really good voice, but it aint nothing if you don’t have that spirit of Christmas with you.

The same thing goes for the snow effect. I can ask you how it feels like. And you can say 'oh it’s just like the ice in the freezer'. There was no enthusiasm or joy in the reply. While that may be the truth, you could make it sound interesting. Couldn’t you?
Or maybe add a little bit of mystery-or maybe a little bit of magic?

Love to me is like the snow. If I’d ask you to explain, I wonder what you would say. You know when it snows, how everything around looks so wonderful. Picture this, it’s Christmas, and its beginning to snow, and your standing in one of the alleys, waiting for some sort of means to travel. You have hardly been there for a minute or so. But all of a sudden-there is this horse carriage-that comes right where you’re standing-mind you, you love horses (I do and I love horse carriages too). And up there is a familiar person (the one you love) who asks you to hop in for a ride to your home. And as you seat yourself, he offers you some hot cocoa. And between the ride with the one you love, the sip of hot cocoa and the twinkling stars in the sky-you wonder if you’re dreaming. Could this be real?

People these days, want quick-fixes, magic-portions, magic-formulas anything and everything is welcome. Nobody wants to take trouble these days. Patience is a thing of the past. Nobody is willing to wait. But really all of Gods answers are in for the person who is willing to wait, believing in Him.

You need to believe for God to perform a miracle in your life. You can ask a person to pray for you. But wouldn’t you want to take a step yourself. I’m asking? Wouldn’t you want to give it a try?
All you need to do is
Step 1: Be thankful.
Step 2: Believe that God can and will.
Step 3: Endure through all the trials.
Step 4: Persevere to the end.
Step 5: And then finally wait. Patience-Gold is tested in fire.
The Lotus has the quality to bloom beautifully in muddy water. This flower blooms where it is planted by God. We should take a lesson from the lotus. We need to bloom where we are planted. We should make the best of where we are, in the situation we are. Because where we are is where we need to be.

The amazing thing about God is He will teach you how important you are. The one thing I know is that we all have been blessed with is grace and grace in abundance. What you have been gifted with will always be different from somebody else. Faith is God’s amazing grace on me. My birthday is the 11th of the first month and that coincides with Hebrews 11:1-which states that-Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Thank God for what you are. Always rejoice.
Never envy anybody. You never know what the other person goes through.

Love is the most important aspect of our lives. While Faith is essential-it shows our trust in God. Love from God to us and from us to the rest of humanity is what love really is.
See, we believed in what was promised by God to us for our redemption. Our belief-is what is credited to us as faith. But love it was-from Abba Father, to sent His only begotten Son-Jesus into the world. And it was love from Jesus-to the rest of humanity and to His Father-to have to lay down His life for us.

When you say, you believe in God, how can you not love? God is love–He will bring you to Himself-and He will teach you to love. And when, He draws you to Him-you will learn to love.
If you do not have love for your fellow brethren – If you do not have compassion, then what have you?

You cannot say you love God, and not love others. That would be a lie.

If I have been blunt and have hurt you, then that would never be my intention. I cannot hurt you and show my face to God. I am sorry, but this is the truth.

Also, I would like you to remember all the souls from the start of time if possible-do pray for them. This is what I do-when I participate in a celebration of the mass-I offer it for all the souls. Maybe you could make small sacrifices-for them. Purgatory is a hard place. The trials we go through now, are nothing in comparison to purgatory. Please pray for the souls.

It’s that time of the year when we sit back and look at the past year and wonder what is and what could have been. I have heard of many kinds of resolutions, and I have never heard of anyone stick to any resolution. When they fail to practise what they plan, then I hear people say-that resolutions are meant to be broken.

At this point you have almost made it home. How was the ride so far? I bet, it was beautiful, from my point of view spectacular, is the word. See, God is wonderful. When you walk, with God believing in Him and surrendering to His plans-He will move the entire universe for you. There is nothing that He won’t do. And what God intends-will not come-one minute early or 1 second later than the God appointed time. I know and I believe.
I believe that when you believe in something-you must practise it for 30 days. It becomes a habit.
I believe that when you set your heart to something-you’re almost there.
I believe our greatest desires should always be surrendering to God’s plan.
I believe that God’s best always will supersede our own expectations.
I believe in the Holy Mighty name of Jesus-that at the name of JESUS-every knee should bow and every tongue confess-that Jesus Christ is Lord. Amen.
 

I wish you Peace in the coming year 2013. Happy New Year!

With all my love,
For LOVE PREVAILS!
AnitA


PRAYER: Abba, Father, Your holy will be done. Keep me always obedient and faithful, I pray. And thank You, God Almighty for one of the best days in my life-29th December, 2012. I will never forget, Your love. I love You my mighty God. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment