Friday, December 21, 2012

In GOD's Time. . .


My People,

Hello! What a wonderful season to be in, it’s nearing Christmas, and we’re just three days away.

I love tradition; it keeps you connected to the roots. What it also does-is-it keeps you grounded. I think somewhere down the line-it means to be feeling what it felt for our forefathers.

Love is when two hearts connected with God beat together as one. When two people are in love, have you noticed them, they will always be the last to know how well they relate with each other. Everybody else knows it, but they don’t. And why is that?

We all wish to be understood. Often in this walk of life, we find ourselves most alone. We wish for someone who will know us inside out. We expect a heart to heart connection and we expect it instantly.

Have you ever watched a person when you’ve understood them perfectly? They have such a contented look. That’s a priceless moment.

In life we can choose to think small or we can choose to think big. In all, we limit ourselves. But God is not limited by our thoughts. God is limitless.
 
Stop focusing your time and energy dwelling on the past, or dwelling on disappointments. In order to fully experience God’s blessings, you have to let go of those past hurts.
What I have come to realize from my past, is that when hurtful moments come to present themselves, it is not for us to be humiliated, but rather that we may rise to glory in God. Too often we rely on our strength to make it through and we fall even more miserably. What we need to do is rely on the strength of God.
You matter to God. Everything that affects you matters to Him. Psalm 56:8 states “You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.”


Oftentimes, God will use our experiences to prepare us for what He has in store for us next.
We have to trust and submit ourselves to Him — especially when we don’t understand. Don’t try figuring things out. Let God do what God knows best. Everything will come about in God’s time. Not a minute earlier and not one second late. Proverbs 16:9 states “A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.”


On the 18th of this month, after work, I was heading for church, and I was quiet late. Attended mass, felt relieved that I somehow made it.
On purchasing an item, at the store, looked through my bag and I could not find my wallet. Walked all the way back to church, I saw my cell ringing. Came out and my cousin asked me if I would want to go out for some work. I met this really loving family. From nearly 6-7 years my cousin has been speaking of them. Always, I wanted to meet them. And now I did.
If I did not loose my wallet, I would not go back to Church, and if I was not there I would not meet them. And the opportunity, would come next God knows when. After all that happened, I did not feel the pain that I lost my wallet. I felt good. Everything has a reason, which reason is best not known to us, till God’s good time. Amen to that.

People say that some prayers go unanswered. I don’t think so. If you had to believe that sentence even for the tiniest fraction of a millisecond, you have no idea of how loving God really is.  
God wastes no time in answering anyone’s prayers. He loves you so much that He would rather give you that, which you ask for, than to see you unhappy.
If ever you think that God never answered, maybe you were never listening.

I have never given up on anything in my life. I have always heard people say, that if they wanted something, but did not get it, then after the time had elapsed they did not want it anymore.
In my most recent conversation with a close friend of mine, I was telling him how I was looking for this song. It was a ‘Prince and the purple generation’ song-the title of which I did not know at that time was ‘All that glitters aint gold’
It took me more than four years and several attempts to finally find that song. I never quit. I never do. How can I? I have the God of IMPOSSIBLES backing me up.


You may say it’s just a song. And you are absolutely right. Life is filled with moments like these. I want you to believe with all your heart. I want you to know that God always listens.


"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” Look at what it implies. Ask with all your heart, because God gives. That is a promise. And God always keeps His promises. Open your Bible to Mathew 7:7 and believe. As you walk with God, God will orchestrate everything to perfection.

I wish you PEACE!

 
With all my LOVE,
For LOVE PREVAILS!
AnitA.


“Being not weak in faith, (Abraham) considered not his own body now dead, when he was about a hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah’s womb” Romans 4:19

God had promised Abraham that he would have a son, one who would become the seed of many nations. Abraham didn’t flinch at this promise, even though he was well past the age of procreation. Instead, when Abraham received this word from the Lord, we’re told he “considered not his own body now dead (nor)…the deadness of Sarah’s womb.”

To the natural mind, it was impossible for this promise to be fulfilled. But Abraham didn’t dwell on any such impossibility. According to Paul, Abraham gave no thought to how God would keep His promise. He didn’t reason with God. Instead of entertaining any questions, Abraham simply did not consider any.

The fact is, when God is at work producing a faith that is tried and better than gold, He first puts a sentence of death on all human resources. He closes the door to all human reasoning, closing every means of a rational deliverance.

The faith that pleases God is born in a place of deadness-deadness of all human possibilities. It is a place where human hopes bring temporary relief but soon crash, adding to a sense of helplessness.

Has it seemed you have no options left? You can’t call someone to advise you.

This is God at work. His Spirit is working to get you to stop considering the impossibilities—to stop looking to human ways and means—to stop trying to think your way out of your situation. The Holy Spirit urges you to stop looking for help from some man. And quit focusing on how hopeless you think your situation is. Those are hindrances to your faith.



God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.
God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the spear, he burns the shields with fire.” Psalm 46:1-7, 9.

What a marvellous word. God’s Word to us here is so powerful, so immovable, He tells us, “Never again do you need to fear. It doesn’t matter if the whole world is in turmoil. There may be earthquakes, the oceans may swell, and the mountains may crumble into the sea. Things may be in complete chaos, a total uproar all around you.

“But because of my Word, you’ll have peace like a river. While all the nations rage, powerful steams of joy will flow to my people. It will fill their hearts with gladness.”

The whole world is in a fearful time. Nations tremble over terrorism. Personal troubles and sufferings keep mounting up. Yet, in the midst of it all, Psalm 46 states to God’s people the world over: “I am in your midst. I am with you through it all. My people will not be destroyed or moved. I’m going to be an ever-present help to my church.”

God knows we all encounter turmoil, temptations in these times of confusion. God is saying that if we give in to fear, becoming downcast and full of despair, we’re living absolutely contrary to His reality in our lives.

It’s important that you understand what the Lord is telling us in this Psalm. Our God is available to us at any time, day or night. He’s continually willing to speak to us and to guide us. God’s made this possible by giving us His Holy Spirit to abide in us. The Bible tells us that Christ Himself is in us, and we are in Him.


PRAYER: Abba Father, keep me always faithful and obedient to You, I pray. Amen.
Thank you-12th December, 2012.

Promise Date: 19th Dec 2012  Judges 13:2–7    
        Date: 19th Dec 2012  Luke 1:5–25
            Date: 20th Dec 2012  Isaiah 7:10-14
        Date: 20th Dec 2012  Luke 1:26–38   4th time
              14th Oct 2012  Mark 10:27     2nd time
              28th May 2012  Mark 10:27     1st time
              5th  Oct 2012  Luke 1:37     1st Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment