Saturday, August 19, 2023

Online & LIVE Mass 36 - June2023


1st June 2023.
Day: Our Lord Jesus Christ Eternal High Priest
07:30 a.m. Fr. Christopher                                (1st mass)
07:00 p.m. Fr. John, Fr. Omar and Fr. Abel                (2nd mass)
**At the 1st & 2nd mass-i Received the Body of Christ
Eucharistic Adoration: 2 hours and 40 minutes + 20 minutes
(07:15-10:40 in church) + (06:50-07:55 in church)
Freeing moment 1717 Gospel. Fr. Christopher, i will forever remember this moment. 
Jesus in the prayer room says: The new Priest is Fr. Abel; I say yes Lord. Jesus asks: Do you know the meaning of the name? I say no Lord. Jesus tells me: From today you will be able to do anything you want to do. At the moment, i don't fully understand what it means.
When you wait for something, like i have, and then the dream just comes to a halt, you begin to wonder, all the signs, all leading to one conclusion and now, but i know i have to wait. 
Truly, i am experiencing pain. And the Gospel was an awakening call and then Jesus says something like this. How truly amazing and awesome our God is?
I am a dreamer and a believer. But You my Lord, are my sweetest Love! 
((Met a Thursday friend, we sat ourselves on a bench in the Church compound. She tells me her stories of a rat and pigeons and many other stories. For the 20 minutes we sat, she did all the talking.))
Day 6

2nd June 2023.
Day: First Friday
07:30 a.m. Fr. John                                       (1st mass)
07:00 p.m. Fr. Christopher & Fr. Abel                     (2nd mass) 
**At the 1st & 2nd mass-i Received the Body of Christ
Eucharistic Adoration: 2 hours and 35 minutes (07:20-10:37 in church)
07:30 p.m. Eucharist Adoration: Church 30 minutes (Fr. John leads and Fr. Abel-Blessing) (06:55-08:00 in church)
I am not too sure of what i must do? Do i write? I feel completely exhausted.
Day 7 

3rd June 2023.
Day: First Saturday
07:30 a.m. Fr. Christopher                                (1st mass)
-i Received the Body of Christ
Eucharistic Adoration: 2 hours and 40 minutes (07:15-10:40 in church)
I miss out on the evening mass, because i am still a lot exhausted. I thought it best to rest as i have to keep myself in good condition to travel. 
Day 8

4th June 2023. Sunday.
Day: The Most Holy Trinity
09:30 a.m. Fr. Abel and Other Priest                      (1st mass)
-i Received the Body of Christ
Eucharistic Adoration: 40 minutes (09:15-11:05 in church)
I learn as i go through the day, that Peace is based on our OBEDIENCE to God! No matter how we feel, we must not go on our feelings but on what God sets for us. For in obedience there is a great reward.

5th June 2023.    11 11    
07:30 a.m. Fr. Able                                       (1st mass) 
07:00 p.m. Fr. Christopher                                (2nd mass) 
**At the 1st & 2nd mass-i Received the Body of Christ
Eucharistic Adoration: 2 hours and 35 minutes + 20 minutes 
(07:12-10:35 in church) + (06:55-07:55 in church) 
Me and my brother received our 1st Holy Communion on the 5th of June.
My 1st name =   5 characters
My middle name= 6 characters
              = 11
5th(=5) of June(=6) (5+6=11) 
55 66
Also (5+5=10) + (6+6=12) = =22
The numbers i see today are: 7755=1212  and 0607=13
I learn that Faith is the Key to how we move forward in life.
Faith makes that which is impossible to walk on, believable and doable with the grace of God!
For With God all things are POSSIBLE!  
Day 9

6th June 2023.       6+6=12
07:30 a.m. Fr. Able                                       (1st mass) 
07:00 p.m. Fr. Christopher & Other Priest (Gr. Floor)     (2nd mass) 
**At the 1st & 2nd mass-i Received the Body of Christ
Eucharistic Adoration: 2 hours and 35 minutes + 25 minutes
(07:25-10:40 in church) + (06:55-08:00 in church)   
My cousin-She had some work in Bandra. It is wonderful to have company. She offers to stay so she could come to reach me. Her company would have been great, but i did not want for her to miss on her work front. 
I learn today that happiness is the Key to everything. 
Be happy from the moment you wake up. 
Don't let anything trouble you. 
Be sure, to thank God for everything, no matter how small it may seem to be. Everything matters.

7th June 2023.       7=6=13
07:30 a.m. Fr. Able & Other Priest                        (1st mass) 
-i Received the Body of Christ
Eucharistic Adoration: 2 hours (07:20-10:00 in church)        
I wish a Good Morning to the Priest living on the Gr. Floor, I do not know His name or if He is a guest-Priest. He asks me my name. 
I see the numbers 7733=1010 and 2828=1010 (also 28+28=56 and ((5+6=11) as mentioned for the date of the 5th of June-above))
I am leaving for Mangalore today evening. And i am doing so with the Will of God and in complete Obedience!
Today i am not able to shut the Freezer door. I am way late than the scheduled time because of the door that won't shut. If i leave the door as it is, everything in the freezer will spoil. I try a lot but i feel it won't close. My cousin calls me a number of times to know if i left home. 
I do hear the calls and i know i am late. For the last time i hold the door of the freezer and i pray Jesus, I am late i have to go. I leave this in Your care. 
When i am in the bus, I tell my cousin and he says don't worry. 
When speaking he tells me that what i experienced was a panic attack.
I realize what he says is true. 
Back at home on the 28th, of July everything is better than perfect. My cousin is astonished and says, Jesus personally took care of everything. (that is how everything in the fridge was)

8th June 2023.
Other Priest Online mass. 
I overcame my fear of travelling alone. It was a wonderful journey.  
Reached Mangalore in the morning. My mom and my cousin came to pick me up. 
(Message_cousn--When you lie down, your sleep be sweet. Proverbs 3:24)
9th June 2023.
His Eminence Cardinal Oswald Gracias Online mass.
10th June 2023
Other Priest Online mass.
Other Priest Online mass. (17)
Today there were real big Mangoes. I thought i had missed my chance.  

11th June 2023. Sunday. 11 (11 11 - Day 5th June)
Day: Corpus Christi
Other Priest Online mass.
His Eminence Oswald Cardinal online mass.
Heavy rains today.
Fr. Reuben Tellis - St. Paul's Multimedia 
As we celebrate the Feast of Corpus Christi our belief is that when we eat the bread of the Eucharist we take into ourselves the very life of Christ.
We believe that at every Eucharist the bread and wine becomes the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of the Risen Christ.
We do not understand how this can happen. But it is a remarkable gift, because Christ becomes for us our food. In our first reading from the Book of Deuteronomy, Moses reminds the people that God who led them out of Egypt, from slavery to freedom fed them with manna to give them courage and strength in the wilderness.
In the third century it was St. Augustine who wrote, “If you receive the Eucharist well, you are what you eat. Augustine says that the Eucharist is nourishment to us for what we already are. We are already united to Christ through faith and baptism. Each time we receive this sacrament we grow in that shared life of Christ. We become more of the person that we already are. How should we change as we receive the Eucharist from week to week? The Eucharist should give us more courage and more confidence.
When we receive the Eucharist with faith we grow in courage, because the one we receive is Christ who faced the evil of the world. Christ knew what betrayal was, what suffering was, what loss was, what death was. He faced those evils with courage in the Father who loved him. The Eucharist then helps us to deal with the trials of our own life. It gives us strength to deal with rejection, with sickness, even with death. When we receive the Eucharist, we receive the very courage of Christ, the strength through which Christ was able to face his passion. The very breaking of bread is symbolic of the breaking of the body of Christ.
The Eucharist should also make us grow in confidence. The Christ who we receive is the Risen Christ, the Christ who now sits at the right hand of the Father, the Christ who is leading the world into God’s kingdom. The Risen Christ is a Christ of limitless power and of limitless love. Therefore we can receive this Christ in confidence, because his power and his strength will be with us. Therefore there will always be hope for the future.
Today then, on this Feast of Corpus Christi, let us bring the issues of our life, whatever they may be, to this table. We bring here the things that trouble us, the things that hurt us, the things that we are afraid of, all the things that preoccupy our mind and believe in the power of the presence of Jesus always. Amen.

12th June 2023.
Fr. Clifton Mendonca Online mass. (Archdiocese)
9+9=18  8+8=16 =   34
9+8=17  9+8=17 = r 34
33 yrs of Jesus
34 yrs
67
46 yrs to build a temple.
(46-21=25) 21+25=46            
Sanctify: 17:17               17 17 
I come to understand 9 | 8 as also the 8th of September 2023? (8|9)
As Jesus has told me of the day. And Jesus would love for me to honour Mama Mary with the day. (8+9=17) (17:17 and 17) (171717)

13th June 2023.
Day: St. Anthony of Padua
Other Priest Online mass.
Watched today: Fr. Reuben Tellis-Conflict Resolution: 6Sept2020.
Matthew 18:15-20 (18:19-20)
14th June 2023.
Fr. Richard Crasto Online mass. (Archdiocese)
15th June 2023.
Other Priest Online mass.
God said: At the right time I, The Lord will make it happen. 
Isaiah 60:23 (my cousin sent msg)
16th June 2023.
Day: Most Sacred Heart of Jesus 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass
Believe that God can reach to you no matter where you are.

17th June 2023.
Day: Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Other Priest Online mass.
Other Priest Online mass. (17)
God gives Abundantly. Our mango tree for the first time is filled with Mangoes on each and every branch. And these are huge Mangoes and lovely to taste. It is an old tree and for 6-7 years there were only about 8-10 mangoes. 
But this is a year of abundance. The likes of which i have never seen on any other mango tree before.
BLESSED BE GOD FOREVER! 

18th June 2023. Sunday.
Other Priest Online mass.
Saw the Peacock dance. Clicked snaps. I don't think it was bright enough.

19th June 2023
Fr. Vivian Almeida. S.J. Online mass. (Archdiocese)
The Universe will come through for you. (My friend sent)
Thought: Believe and declare. It is mine and nobody else's.

20th June 2023.
Other Priest Online mass.
Was out in the garden watching the Peacocks. I thought there were 2 Peacocks and Peahens. But i got to see 3 of them spread their feathery wings. 
One was perched on the roof. He easily outdid the others. He was sitting on the roof in a way that His feathery tail just swept through the roof. It looked so majestically beautiful. 
The second was very close to where i was. 
And when i glanced the other way i saw the 3rd Peacock. It was the most elegant dance i have ever seen. My eyes moistened completely. I rejoiced. No dance in the world can ever be compared to this. I loved it. The Best! Gods Best for me!
I also saw 2 Woodpeckers today. 
I am standing under the mango tree and i see these gigantic mangoes. I remember 4 years back when we went to my mum's place in Barkur, i saw the neighboring mango trees and i appreciated the number of mangoes. I remember this today. And now our mango tree is blessed. God works in ways we cannot imagine. And brings to our memories of how we must proceed. 
Years back in one of my friends snap, I saw a Peacock in the background and i so much appreciated it, i thought it would be nice to have Peacocks around. And now they are everywhere you go. 
Thank You, Almighty God to bring it to my memory. 
Thank You God!
Thank You God!
Thank You God! 
(Message-basket of white roses)

21st June 2023.
Fr. Gavin Lopes Online mass. (Archdiocese)
We must thank God the first thing in the morning! We must make this a habit.
22nd June 2023.
Other Priest Online mass.
We must be joyful at all times. Thanking God at all times.
23rd June 2023.
Fr. Godwin Fernandes Online mass. (Archdiocese)
24th June 2023.
Other Priest Online mass.

25th June 2023. Sunday.
Other Priest Online mass.

26th June 2023.
Fr. Dennis Gonsalves Online mass. (Archdiocese)

27th June 2023.
Other Priest Online mass.
Eucharistic Adoration-30 Minutes – Fr Daniel Fernandes.
My Defender when I am accused.
My Protector when I am attacked.
My Strong Tower when I am overwhelmed.
My Friend when I have none.
My Comforter when I am afraid.
Thank You, that You are my Everything.
Jesus grows close to you, close to your heart.
Our God is an Awesome God, He Reigns. (Hymn)

28th June 2023.
Fr. Arun Dsouza S.J. Online mass. (Archdiocese)
Thought: For everything TRUST in GOD.
Remember we are not alone in this journey.
29th June 2023.
Other Priest Online mass.
Thought: Feel good. I CHOOSE TO FEEL AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. 
30th June 2023.
Fr. Arun Bosco S.J. Online mass. (Archdiocese)
Thought: Be grateful for the opportunity that life gives you. Be thankful for all the good things.



No comments:

Post a Comment