Sunday, August 20, 2023

In God's Time! The Promises - Part 2


When we pray to GOD, we pray:
With a conviction of our own helplessness and our dependence upon God;
With a great desire for the graces we beg of Him;
With a loving trust in His goodness;
With perseverance.
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith. Matthew 21:22

We learn of God’s faithfulness through the Word. And I hope that by the time we read through this, we both find that God is leading us onward. 
PROMISES:
When God gave Abraham promise of a child, Abraham considered not the weakness of his body… Abraham was a 100-year-old and Sarah 90 when Isaac was born. Abraham had to wait for 25 years for the promised son.
He considered not his circumstances, but he was fully persuaded.
Focus on the promise. What we focus on we magnify.

Joseph knew that although it took several years for God’s purposes to be clear, he saw the hand of God behind everything that had happened to him. Think about it.
When his brothers threw him into the pit.
When the Midianites came along
When he was sold to Potiphar.
When Potiphar’s wife falsely accused him.
When at one given moment the butler remembered Joseph.
When Pharaoh called for him.
When he was promoted to second highest position after the Pharoh.
When at the right moment Jacob sent his sons to Egypt.
The moment the brothers met Joseph.
The moment Jacob’s family moved to Egypt.
God’s purpose is that all things work together for our good. 
Joseph did not get bitter, nor did he get even. We get bitter when we think that God has let the person who did us wrong walk away. We get angry. But God is always present in the worst moments of our lives. We have to trust His judgement. Joseph understood that God had used his life in ways that others couldn’t understand.

Moses, when he saw one of his own people being beaten, he killed the Egyptian. Because of this act he fled to the desert. He needed to deliver his brethren from bondage, but he went about it the wrong way.
Moses spent the next 40 years working as a shepherd for Jethro in Midian. At 80 Moses was told by God to return to Egypt and free the Israelites from slavery.
Pharaoh would not let the people go. After God sent the plagues on the Egyptians, Pharaoh told Moses to take his people out of Egypt. With the Red Sea in front and Pharaoh's army following the Israelites from behind, the Israelites cried out to Moses. God delivered them.
The Israelites that were brought out of Egypt did not believe that the Lord could take them to the Promised Land. Only Joshua and Caleb had such faith. After all the miracles that the Lord did to bring His children out of slavery – the ten plagues, opening the Red Sea, and giving them bread from heaven – the Israelites still murmured and did not believe.
And when God brought them to the borders of the Promised Land, the Israelites sent 12 spies to check the condition of the land. Ten of them came back with doubts saying it is impossible to possess the land. Joshua and Caleb were the two spies who brought back a good report and believed that God would help them succeed.
All the people believed the ten spies with the negative report and they murmured … against the Lord. They failed to believe in God’s promises. Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please him”. Their unbelief made them wanderers to the entrance into the Promised Land.
Numbers 14:30 And the Lord said, not one shall come into the land where I swore that I would make you dwell, except Caleb the son of Jephun′neh and Joshua the son of Nun. They were the only men from their generation permitted to go into the Promised Land after the time of wandering.
The believers need to be - fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised. Romans 4:21

God sent Joshua to conquer Jericho, a huge, fortified city, with the strongest warriors. Before God could outline the plan, He assured Joshua of victory. It was not just enough that Joshua had faith, but he had to also visualize what he was told and to believe that it would be so. 
Each day Joshua and his men were to march silently around the city with the priests carrying the trumpets of rams’ horns. On the seventh day they were to march seven times around the city and the priests were to blow their trumpets. On the 7th day at their shout the walls came down.
Believe and God will get you to your Promised Land!
God says He will give Joshua every place he sets his foot on. Then God promises that no one will be able to stand against the Israelites. God promises to be with Joshua just like He was with Moses. God says He will never leave him or forsake him.
When God makes promises in our lives, we have to believe they’re true. When overcome by fear pray for God's grace. We have to remember the good things the Lord has done for us in the past. And then, claim on God's promise. God is faithful! 

David was 15, when he was anointed as the next king of Israel. It was then that he faced Goliath, was banished by Saul, hid in the desert, lived on the run, forced out of the nation, and fought many battles. David was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned forty years. He was under God's training for 15 years.
David knew he was strong in the Lord and not out there alone.

When faced with terrible circumstances people, begin to question God. Not so with Job, Job is a devout man who pleased God. God allows satan to afflict Job. God never doubts Jobs love for Him.
When Satan attacks he attacks repeatedly. Job loses his family, wealth and everything he has.
In his suffering Job waits on the Lord. He trusts God. In the end, Job understands God’s purpose in his suffering.
Trials are for a reason. We may at times not understand unless God chooses to have them revealed. In our trials we need to love God above all the pain, and through it all. 
The name of God be praised for evermore.
God blessed Job with twice as much as he had before!
“The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.” Job 1:21
“Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him,” Job 13:15 Job cries out in despairing belief. 
Still trusting in God as his Advocate, Job insists, “I know that my Redeemer lives.” Job 19:25
“I have prepared my case, I know I will be vindicated.” Job 13:18
“I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted.” Job 42:2

In tough times remember God has armed you for victory.

While in Macedonia, Paul was, in obedience to God to go for a specific mission. He and Silas were beaten and humiliated, then thrown in an inner prison and placed in stocks.
But, they sang praises! They didn't allow their circumstances to cause them to doubt God's will. They suffered but their deliverance came suddenly.
Be obedient and trust God’s deliverance. God is faithful.

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌
God's PROMISES:
Thursday, May 4, 2023
The Power of GOD!
In my Previous Articles:-
UNFORGETTABLE Memories. . .Saturday, September 29, 2012
As Fr. William, introduced Himself in the church, in 2010, He spoke the 3words- ‘FAITH, HOPE and LOVE’. He confirmed my Hope.

Day 1: 18th September 2012. 1313
Day 2: 19th September 2012. 1313 (& 2020) Holy-Trinity
Day 3: 20th September 2012. 1313 (& 2019)
The 3rd day, the Reading - 1 Corinthians 13:1-13.
I saw 1313 on 3 consecutive days-18thSep-20thSep 2012.
18 = R         20 = T         Reuben Tellis (Fr.)
                        
12 12 12   August 2023 
13 13 13   August 2023                       
ABBA (12:21=ABBA) = 4
JESUS = 5
HOLY SPIRIT = 10
4+5+10 = 19
And please read: Its Time! Wednesday, March 2, 2022
ALL the promises are mentioned on this page The Power of GOD!


The additional Promises(all below) not mentioned in The Power of GOD!

27th December 2020. Sunday.
Feast of The Holy Family.
Fr. Reuben mass
During the celebration of the mass (Fr. Reuben), Abba Father, reconfirmed the promise made on the 19th of September.
19th September 2020. With Jesus. (An hour with Jesus 140620)
Fr. Reuben mass
Abba Fathers, promise.
Mass time: 14th minute and 14th second.
The promise Abba Father made, is something I cannot write. But I can share with you my happiness that after the Holy Sacraments, that I received, this would be my greatest JOY! For 2 days, starting the moment itself, I was already feeling Heaven!

29th May 2022. Sunday.
08:30 a.m. mass Fr. Reuben                               (1st mass)
-i Received the Body of Christ
09:30 a.m. mass Fr. Daniel and Fr. Omar                  (2nd mass)
-i Received the Body of Christ
06:00 p.m. mass Fr. Reuben                               (3rd mass)
-i Received the Body of Christ
Prayer Room-out: (20 minutes)
First Reading Acts 1:1-11
Second Reading Ephesians 1:17-23
HEBREWS 9:24-28; 10:19-23
Today in the morning, at the prayer-room (I sit outside, where there is no ac). It is not my intention to offend anyone by doing so. I just sit to suffer myself.
When speaking with Jesus, I noticed 3 times, my sleeve got stuck to something. And this time I lifted my bag a little bit higher and to my surprise, I noticed a little pocket in the bag, which I had not previously seen.
Jesus immediately says, the pocket surprises you, I know your prayer, and it is no surprise to me. Jesus says, there is always another way to pray, where you just come and sit. Just sit before me. I have heard you, I have seen your tears, I know your brokenness. Let me heal your wounds. Let me wipe your tears. Let me surround you and strengthen you. Let me repair every bit of your life. Come, I know your prayer.
Jesus tells me, do nothing. You have been faithful to me in everything. I myself, will come to you...

John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.
John 14:21-23 He who has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me; and he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”
Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?” Jesus answered him, “If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
There comes a time, when you realize what is most important in your life. You realize that all that glitters could be gold, but it does not bring in Joy! When you are tired, you want to rest in the arms of Jesus. The best place and the only place in the world that you want to go back each time again and again.
John 16:23 Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father, he will give it to you in my name.
Abba Father, I ask for Jesus with my whole heart and soul.

9th July 2022.
06:30 a.m. Fr. Christopher                               (1st mass)
-i Received the Body of Christ
07:30 a.m. Fr. John                                      (2nd mass)
-i Received the Body of Christ
Eucharistic Adoration-Prayer Room out: 60 minutes (6:10-9:10 in church)
After sitting with Jesus, I get up only when I look at the office watch. When I am standing outside the glass door, as I speak with Jesus, I speak of my tiredness. I find it most difficult to walk home in my present condition.
And then, suddenly, I see someone standing beside me, turning a key, I think.
It was Fr. Reuben. I did not see Him come, no reflection, no sound. I saw nothing. (I felt like I was not there at all. I don't remember anything.)
And do you know, the first words on seeing Fr. Reuben were the most beautiful refreshing words 'Good Morning, Father.'
Honestly, I just woke up from a deep slumber. And I say this with certainty, I was in the arms of Jesus. Because I felt so refreshed. It was just a matter of a few minutes. But it felt longer than that.
((When the 07:30 a.m. mass completed, and as I was stepping off the pew, I heard Jesus ask me, 'Do you want to see Fr. Reuben?' I immediately said yes, without a thought. And then i proceeded towards The Tabernacle to speak with Jesus even more.))
Fr. Reuben may have thought I ignored him, till i wished Him. But I would never do that. I think I know, how it must have felt, when He stood there opening the door and I was standing like a statue.
Had Jesus not asked me the question when I was stepping off the pew, and this incident happened, I would think something is definitely wrong with my head. But this happened after Jesus asked me, so I know...
This to me was a Heavenly experience. Jesus asked me the question and I said yes, and Fr. Reuben was there. If i did not experience that moment, i would perhaps have left before Fr. Reuben' coming. But I had to be held back in time. The more i write, the deeper it goes. Unexplainable! And it is Divine intervention. No doubt in my head.
But I know, this moment is Heavenly. Marked forever in my heart!
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.

For The Month of August 
Saturday, August 19, 2023
Online & LIVE Mass 38 - August2023

4th August 2023.  & the 7th August-131313  
Day: First Friday.
Day: St. John Marie Vianney.
Other Priest online mass.
Fr. ABEL       1  2  5  12     = 20    (12 12 12)(AS PROMISED)
Fr. ALEX       1  12  5   24   = 42
1212 55 11  || 2 24 
1212 55 11 =1278 also is 17 and 28 || 2 24 =26yrs
1278+26 === 1304 
COME! JESUS Come!

7th August 2023.  & the 4th August-121212(year 2012)
Other Priest online mass.
COME! JESUS Come!
FIRST
Fr Reuben Tellis           14  11  67          
Fr Christopher Goveas      06  01              6+6 =12
Fr Joseph H Pereira        06  09  67
Fr Daniel Fernandes        20  08              20+08=28
67+67=1313
6+6 =12  
14+20=34

SECOND
Fr Reuben Tellis           14  11  67          
Fr Christopher Goveas      06  01              6+6 =12
Fr Joseph H Pereira        06  09  67
Fr Vernon Aguiar           07  10  67          6+=13
Fr John Pereira            20  08              20+08=28
67+67+67=131313          (13-18  13-19  13-20)     (AS PROMISED) 
6+6 =12 | 6+=13 || 12+13=25)
14+20=34

THIRD
Fr Christopher Goveas      06  01              6+6 =12
Fr Joseph H Pereira        06  09  67
Fr John Pereira            20  08              20+08=28
Fr Alex B Rebello          20  08              20+08=28
Fr Abel Fernandes          16  06            6+6+16==28

I missed on seeing this earlier. And with knowing this, i cannot proceed with the numbers. I have to put them in the order as is. Because the sequence still continues. 
I wished that Fr. Christopher would be in Mt. Carmel.
As a kid, St. Christopher was my first keychain. My current and my previous keychain was a St. Christopher. When the last one broke i found my current St. Christopher with the other side - having the face of Pope Paul VI on it. I love the name Christopher. 
Nothing is a coincidence or a strange occurrence. I believe strongly in numbers, as the language that God speaks with me. 

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌
💘 I love You always. I do. 💌  
To my Sweet Jesus!

Everything around me spelt love,
even before we met.
In my heart I have known You,
There could be no mistake.
There was Peace, there was Joy.
If you’d ever ask me, how much do I love you?
I’d say I love you this much-

You to me, are my whole Universe,
All the celestial bodies the Stars, Planets, Galaxy,
All of space and time!
But You are the Universe.
And what is space and time when compared to You my love.

There are those who measure love to infinity.
And infinity, is it not, unlimited, endless, without bound.
What then is infinity when compared to love?
A heart - can hold infinity!
My heart holds all the love I have for You.
My Love is immeasurable,
My love is You.
I always have and always will, love You with an Everlasting Love!
With time unending!
You know my love,
I Love You, Always, I do! ðŸ’˜

Please also read: In God's Time - Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment