Tuesday, February 28, 2023

The Great I Am! 2


What you speak?
Each person defines himself/herself according to the situation and circumstances they find themselves in.
More often than not, we will come across people who speak in the negative about themselves.
What you speak is what your life will become.
Words have power.
If you’re always talking about how you’re stuck in a situation, how you can’t find a way out, how you never get lucky, chances are you will experience what you have spoken over time.
Stop the negative emotions and stop speaking negative over your life.

I have noticed it often, that most people are stuck in the past. They always speak of how God in the past worked wonders in their life. God is not just of yesterday. God is HERE and NOW!
Don’t be stuck in the past. Move onward. Trust that God is not done with you.
Remember everything the good Lord has done.
People say: My best days are behind me
With the Grace of God we need to say: My best is yet to come!

Every time you speak BLESSINGS over yourself, your belief grows stronger.
IT is - I become what I speak.
Words matter. Be cautious with your words.
Speak your dreams into existence.
BELIEVE and TRUST those Blessings are coming.

REMEMBER WORDS have Power!
REMEMBER-Remember: The BIBLE is The Word of God! READ and let the Word of God move you!


Who am I?
Seriously, one needs to ask this of themselves. Am I letting myself down? Do I let peoples judgements get to me? Am I allowing the words people speak over my life affect me?
Many a times, people in general utter mean things that could break us or hurt us deeply.
Parents tend to falsely praise one child, while letting down the other. There is always a biased behaviour. Parents are meant to bless their children, and more often than not, they speak words of defeat over their children.
Some children speak their hurt and some bury it deep within. Children understand, they don’t always speak. And some grow rebellious. And some as grown adults, carry negativism in them (Deep hurt, Deep pain, and a lot of anguish).

Parents are the first contact and the main influence in the behaviours of their children.
And most of all behaviours is learnt from 1-7. I think we can safely say, every behaviour is learnt and mostly comes from the home.
Then as an adult do I define, who I am from what I have learnt from my parents or others?
If my definition of self comes from what people called me: Then it would go like this --
I don’t think I am good enough.
I am worthless.
I can do nothing right.
Everything I do goes the other way.
I fail at everything I try.
This pattern of thinking needs a change. Change this concept of yourself. Stop limiting yourself.


How do you define God?
I would say, GOD is love!
God created us out of the Love of His Heart!
God sent His only Beloved Son to die on the Cross – for the love of us!
God’s Divine nature is LOVE!
Love It Was That Made Us
Love it was that made us
And it was love that saved us
Love was God’s plan, when He made man
God’s Divine Nature is Love.
Born of God’s love we must love Him
That’s why He made us to love Him.
But only when we love all men
Can we partake of God’s love.
Love is a wonderful thing
Joy in our hearts it will bring,
Where there’s true love there is God,
And where there’s God there is Love.
Christ said: Love must be a sign
By which men will know you are mine,
A new commandment I give,
Each other love as I did


Dealing with negative circumstances can make us question God’s plan and purpose for our life.
It is in these times of disappointment that we need to remember who we are and whose we are and how valuable we are to God. As a child of God, our identity is in Jesus Christ. We cannot let circumstances define us.
Psalm 100:3 - Know that the Lord is God! It is he that made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
And when we know who we are, we can endure even the toughest of times.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
God sacrificed His only Son Jesus for us, to die a criminal’s death on the Cross. Jesus gave His life for you and for me.


When we know whose we are, it changes everything.
Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am
Psalm 46:10
“Be still, and know that I am God.
I am exalted among the nations,
I am exalted in the earth!”
I AM is the self-definition of God.
I AM is continuous and defines Authority and Power of GOD!
And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” John 8:32
When you know who you truly are in Christ, it is a season of miracles.
People no matter how talented, they often worry about the other person’s talents. God has gifted each person with amazing talents. And the more you know of God, the more you are filled with graces that bring in abundance of talents and blessings.
There is no room for jealousy or envy.
Come! Sit with Jesus! (At the celebration of the mass and the Eucharistic Adoration)
Know your identity in God!

Instead of believing others are born with special gifts –KNOW that you are capable of anything.
I AM! These are two of the most powerful words.
Every day, say:
I am one of God’s beautiful creations, created in His image and likeness.
I am redeemed through the blood of Jesus and forgiven of all my sins.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
I am unshakable in God and in Him I am able to withstand the storms of life.
I am an overcomer. I walk by faith and not by sight.
I am blessed with and in the grace of God.
I am surrounded by blessings.
I am healthy, strong and fit.
I am full of energy.
I am committed.
I am faithful.
I am determined.
I am a child of The Most High God!
I (am and) can do all things through Christ, Who strengthens me.

When you Believe and speak your words, they become words that move mountains. But this faith filled words must come with complete reliance on God.
God is the creator of our destiny; we need to: - 
speak our words with faith
Speak our dreams into existence, speak as if they are.
Speak our words into our prayers to God.
Speak with a heart of love and choose to be happy at all times.

Believe in your dreams! Believe in God, Who will bring your dreams to fruition.
Believe not just today but – every single day.
Believe that God can do the IMPOSSIBLE!
Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
The most important aspect of a prayer is to know that we already have what we prayed for. And it must come from the heart. 
To feel the joy of knowing your prayer has been answered comes from a place of trust in The Almighty God.
Matthew 7:7 is very clear, Ask and it will be given. No room for doubts!

God made me to know Him, to love Him, and to serve Him in this world, and to be happy with Him forever in heaven. 
I am an expression of God’s love.

Help each other to live and to grow in the Christian faith so as to be valiant witnesses of the Lord. Be united, but not closed. Be humble, but not fearful. Be simple, but not naive. Be thoughtful, but not complicated. Enter into dialogue with others but be yourselves.
Pope Benedict XVI



With all my love,
For LOVE PREVAILS!
AnitA.


PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.


Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY:- Our Lord dictated this prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment