Friday, October 9, 2020

Online Mass 3


28th June, 2020. Sunday.
 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher mass. 

29th June, 2020.Feast of St Peter and St. Paul 
Fr. Reuben mass        and   St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Aubrey) 
30th June, 2020
Fr. Christopher mass   and   St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Frazer) 
1st July 2020
Fr. Reuben mass        and   St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Felix) 
2nd July 2020. 
Fr. Daniel mass        and   St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Baptist) 
3rd July, 2020. Feast of St. Thomas 
Day 7-with Jesus. 
First Friday Adoration – Fr. Reuben’s= Loved it-Participated twice. Talk on storm. St. Francis’-Make me a channel, light music in the background. Faith in God can move a mountain hymn. 
Fr. Reuben mass        and   St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Frazer) 
4th July, 2020
Fr. Christopher mass   and   St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Felix) 

5th July, 2020. Sunday. 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher mass. 

6th July, 2020
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Frazer) 
Fr. Daniel mass – Faith in God can move the mountains… 
7th July, 2020
Fr. Reuben mass        and   St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Baptist) 
8th July, 2020
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Gerard) 

My brother Aurelius’ birthday.

9th July, 2020
Day 8-with Jesus. 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
Fr. Reuben mass        and   St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Aubrey) 

10th July, 2020. 1st day Mount Carmel Novena 
Fr. Daniel mass (St. Peter for homily, Fr. Frazer) 
11th July, 2020. 2nd day Mount Carmel Novena 
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Aubrey) 

12th July, 2020. Sunday. 3rd day Mount Carmel Novena 
St. Peter’s mass.
My Cousins Birthday. 

13th July, 2020. 4th day Mount Carmel Novena 
Fr. Daniel mass (St. Peter’s = Fr. Aubrey’s Homily) 
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Aubrey) 
14th July, 2020. 5th day Mount Carmel Novena 
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Gerard) 
Mummy's Birthday.
15th July, 2020. 6th day Mount Carmel Novena 
Fr. Reuben mass (Homily-Fr. Anil K) 
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Felix) 
16th July, 2020. 7th day Mount Carmel Novena 
Fr. Daniel mass (St. Peter’s = Fr. Baptist’s Homily) 
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Baptist) 
17th July, 2020. 8th day Mount Carmel Novena 
Day 9-with Jesus 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
Fr. Christopher mass (St. Peter’s = Fr. Aubrey’s Homily) 
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Aubrey) 
18th July, 2020. 9th day Mount Carmel Novena 
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Charles R) 

19th July, 2020. Sunday. Mt. Carmel Feast 
Bishop John, Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel & Fr. Christopher mass. 
Bishop John mentions Fr. Alvaro. I’m thrilled. 
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Frazer) 

20th July, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass-Signs for God’s kingdom. 
21st July, 2020. St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Baptist) 
22nd July, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass
Feast of St. Mary Magdalene   
23rd July, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass - Comforting words. 
24th July, 2020
Day 10-with Jesus. 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
Fr. Christopher mass    and   St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Baptist) 
25th July, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass
St. James Feast.        

26th July, 2020. Sunday. 
Feast of St Anne and St. Joachim 
Fr. Reuben mass         and   St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Aubrey) 

27th July, 2020. St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Frazer) 
28th July, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass
                 St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Gerard) 
29th July, 2020. St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Frazer) 
30th July, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass 
31st July, 2020. Feast of St. Ignatius of Loyola 
Day 11-with Jesus. 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
Fr. Christopher mass 
St. Peter’s mass(Fr. Anthony~Tony)--Fr. Conrad' 60th year 

1st August, 2020
Feast of St. Alphonsus Liguori. (Founder-Redemptorist) 
Fr. Reuben spoke on St. Alphonsus and prayed for the Redemptorist. Happy to be a part of. 
Fr. Reuben-TOO, Beautiful a homily. Perfect! 
To speak everything that comes from their conviction, (Jeremiah and John B) from their deep faith in God. 
We have to be persons like John and Jeremiah, disciples who speak their mind, who speak their heart and are able to bring people closer to God. 
Beautiful prayer and an extremely beautiful celebration of the mass. Always the most perfect words. 

2nd August, 2020. Sunday.
St. Peter’s mass (Fr.?) 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher mass. 
HOMILY-Fr.Reuben. 
To make, Impossible-POSSIBLE. Look up to the Lord. 
God makes everything POSSIBLE!!! 
(Words of comfort/compassion) – 
Are you trying to deal with this all alone 
Is there despair in your heart 
Is there hopelessness 
Day in and day out hearing the news is it creating an angst in you 
Are you trying to deal with this all alone 
Bring me your difficulty and let me with you understand how you can deal with it 
Let me be with you 
Let me strengthen you 
Bring me your wisdom 
Bring me your love 
Bring me your hopelessness 
And I will help you 
Jesus accompanies us in our struggle. Jesus wants our efforts and He adds His grace. 
We bring to the Lord, those impossible moments in our lives because He makes everything POSSIBLE! 
That we may always collaborate with Jesus, that we may bring to HIM our difficulties, and just as so beautifully He transformed those five loaves and two fish into food for thousands, we yearn for those miracles in our lives and we know that it is possible because of our efforts and because of His Grace! Amen. 
Comforting words and tender-hearted and amazing love. I absolutely-absolutely loved it! 

3rd August, 2020. Fr. Daniel mass-No matter what, Faith. 
4th August, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass
St. Marie Vianney Feast 
5th August, 2020. St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Gerard) 
6th August, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass-Colours of day Hymn. 
Transfiguration 
7th August, 2020.Fr. Daniel mass  
                 St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Gerard) 
First Friday-Sacred Heart of Jesus 
Day 12-with Jesus. 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
(Fr. D) To take up the cross and follow Jesus. Faith in God can move the mountain. Hymn 
Cross = Love and Sacrifice. Give till it hurts-True Love is giving without counting the cost. 
8th August, 2020. St. Peter mass (Fr. Tony) 

9th August, 2020. Sunday. Vianney Sunday 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher mass. 

10th August, 2020.Fr. Daniel mass
Feast of St. Lawrence 
Fr. D-Never hesitate to show people who we are. Never hesitate to show people whose we are. Loyal To Jesus. Fearless in Christ. 
11th August, 2020. St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Frazer) 
12th August, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass (Beautiful prayer) 
13th August, 2020. St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Baptist) 
14th August, 2020. Feast of St. Maximilian Kolbe 
Day 13-with Jesus  
Fr. Daniel mass
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Gerard)-Beautiful celebration of the mass. I loved it. Beautiful Homily. 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
15th August, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass 
Feast of the Assumption of our BVM 
Independence Day 

16th August, 2020. Sunday. 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher mass. 
Heard the mass twice. 

17th August, 2020. Fr. Daniel mass 
Our hearts are totally and absolutely attached to Jesus and Jesus alone. Faithful to Jesus. (Fr. D)
18th August, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass 
19th August, 2020. Fr. Christopher mass 
20th August, 2020. Fr. Daniel mass 
Fr. Reuben sang a birthday song for Fr. Daniel and that was really so sweet. Thank you, Fr. Reuben. 
21st August, 2020
Day 14-with Jesus. 
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Thompson) 
Fr. Reuben mass 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) and also 
First Friday Adoration-7th August-PRAYING FOR PRIESTS 
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord… & I light you with my spirits fire… Fr. Reuben sings so beautifully 
22nd August, 2020. Queenship of BVM 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass 

23rd August, 2020. Sunday. 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher mass 

24th August, 2020. with Jesus. 
Feast of St. Bartholomew (Nathanael-Apostle of Jesus) 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass 
25th August, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben’s mass 
26th August, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Daniel mass 
To be-Persons of integrity and character. To be-Simple, lowly and humble. 
27th August, 2020. With Jesus. 
St. Monica Feast 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass 
28th August, 2020.  
Day 15-with Jesus. 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
Feast of St. Augustine 
Fr. Reuben’s mass    and    Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass 
29th August, 2020. with Jesus. 
Fr. Daniel mass
Be humble and live by the truth. 

30th August, 2020. Sunday. With Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher mass 
Nativity Novena: Day One-Mary a model of Obedience. 
In everything we do, we need to surrender ourselves, in obedience to God just like Mary did. 

31st August, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Daniel mass: Mass offered for Fr. Alvaro Nazareth. 
Nativity Novena: Day Two-Mary most pure
Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. To be pure means to be persons of integrity and character. 
Psalm 51:10-11 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence, and take not thy holy Spirit from me. 

1st September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Christopher mass: 
Nativity Novena: Day Three-Mary Most Patient
Patience is a virtue that cannot be taught, it has to be developed. 
Mary accompanied Jesus on the Way to Calvary, and in the silence of her heart, she waited patiently for what was to fall on Jesus. 
After the death of Jesus, gathering the Disciples, she prayed with them in the upper room waiting for the outpouring of the Spirit. 
Can we be patient like Mary? Three Steps 
· Acceptance of any given situation 
· Pray, because human effort has to be accompanied by God’s grace. 
· Wait! Wait! Wait! That is patience. 
2nd September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben mass 
Nativity Novena: Day Four-Mary most sorrowful. 
3rd September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Daniel mass (Fr. Reuben sings) 
Nativity Novena: Day Five-Mary Most Devout. 
(Absolute total commitment and dedication.) 
4th September, 2020
Day 16-with Jesus. 
An hour with The Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
Fr. Christopher mass 
Nativity Novena: Day Six-Mary Most Humble. 
(Humility is the virtue of the heart. Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine. Fr. Christopher) 
5th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Daniel mass 
Mother Theresa Feast 
Nativity Novena: Day Seven-Like Mary, may we show mercy to others. 
1st Death Anniversary – Antoinetta Fernandez. 
I met, Agnes on Good-Friday after the Passo service in 2019, in Mt. Carmel’s ground. 
Antoinetta, her SIL passed away in the month of August 2019. 
I called to wish Agnes during the Christmas season and she lets me know of her sister in law. At this point I still don’t know the name. And I did not ask as hearing of the death was shocking enough. But I learnt that she passed away on the 13th of August. I put it into my memory that I must attend the 1st anniversary mass. 
God is the Truth and no one in the world can present it the way God does. I got to know that Fr. Daniel lead the mass (I don't know if celebrant would be the word used for funerals). 
I know very little of, Antoinetta, but whenever I saw her she was this busy body, always doing something for her family. I did see her in St. Joseph’s convent for the prayer service, when I used to go there. At least 4-5 times of what I know. Maybe she was sick. I do wish she spoke. Always quiet, always to herself. I admired her. 

6th September, 2020. Sunday. With Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Christopher mass. 
Nativity Novena: Day Eight-Mary most Faithful. 

7th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Christopher mass. 
Nativity Novena: Day Nine-Mary most Prudent. 
8th September, 2020
Mama Mary’s Birthday! 
Fr. Reuben mass. 
9th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Daniel mass. 
Commitment to Jesus Christ. 
10th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben mass and a part of the homily. 
Look beyond the definition of Love. Not count the cost. Let us Pray for each other that in this journey through life, we will always be challenged by the Word to love beyond the definition, to love our enemies, to love those who hurt us, to love those who curse us and prayer is something that really soothes or gives us the balm in order to deal with the pain that people cause us in life. It is a tough ask but not impossible because ‘For God Nothing is impossible’. And when we pray to God for the strength, He gives us the strength to be able to be loving, forgiving, merciful and generous like HIM. 
11th September, 2020
Day 17–with Jesus. 
An hour with The Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass. 
Fr. Daniel mass-I am redeemed, Fr. D sings beautifully. 
12th September, 2020. With Jesus.
Holy Name of the Blessed Virgin Mary. 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass. 

13th September, 2020. Sunday. With Jesus.  
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Christopher mass. 

14th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Feast of The Exultation of The Cross. 
Fr. Daniel mass-Prayer with Blessings of The Cross. 
15th September, 2020
Our Lady of Sorrows.
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass 
16th September, 2020. 12 minutes 
Fr. Daniel mass. 
The message I understood (ignore the critics) – JUST SMILE! 
17th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben mass. 
Accept people as they are. (Homily) Beautiful prayer before the blessings. 
1st Death Anniversary – Regina Dsouza. 
I don’t know if this is the Regina, I knew. She was slim, short hair, dressed well and always wore matching-beautiful earrings. She would come dressed up for the 6:45 a.m. mass. I call her classy as she carried herself that way. There was an elegance in her mannerisms. I truly admired her. Whenever passing by she would always wish a Good-Morning! If she saw me after a long time, she would enquire about my health. The last time I saw her, she asked me to pray for her and that is when I asked for her name. For each time we met, we would greet each other. In December of 2019 after 4 days of waiting patiently for her, I enquired with the lady who sits right behind me. She told me that Regina passed away on a trip. I asked her when, she told me 2-3 months back. So maybe, this is the Regina, I know. 
I thank God Almighty, for her life. She always made me look forward to her coming. She was a joy! 
18th September, 2020
Day 18-with Jesus. 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass
Fr. Christopher mass. 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
19th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben mass
Abba Fathers, promise. 
Mass time:14th minute and 14th second. 
The promise Abba Father made, is something I cannot write. But I can share with you my happiness that after the Holy Sacraments, that I received, this would be my greatest JOY! For 2 days, starting the moment itself I was already feeling Heaven! 

20th September, 2020. Sunday. With Jesus.
Fr. Reuben and Fr. Christopher mass. 

21st September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Feast of St. Matthew 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass. 
22nd September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben mass 
I have my questions. I ask Jesus, that at the Transfiguration, Peter, James and John heard Abba Father. They saw Elijah and Moses standing with You. They knew what they saw and heard. You were with them. I can’t see You, but I trust You, I know You are here with me and I hear Abba Father. You are aware of everything in me. And You also know why I ask this question? Help me, because You know the confusions and the reason for these questions. With all my problems, which You alone know, help me.
23rd September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Feast of Padre Pio 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass
For some days, we had not prayed the Rosary. And I wanted to ask my cousin. But Jesus told me it is not the time to ask. Then on the 23rd I saw my cousin praying by himself in the morning and after he completed I asked him why do you pray alone? He told me, I don’t want to disturb you. I replied, there may always be something, that I or you may be doing at that moment, but there is nothing stronger than a prayer and praying is never a trouble. 
In the afternoon, there was a confirmation from Padre Pio. 
In the evening, we prayed together. For the first time in a year since the trouble started I could pray speaking each word out. Prior to that I would just pray certain prayers in my mind. Each word to pronounce would take me time. The situation was getting so bad, that I could cry. Jesus healed me. 
24th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben mass.
25th September, 2020
Day 19–With Jesus. 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass. 
Fr. Christopher mass. 
26th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Daniel mass and a part of the HOMILY 
At every Eucharist, we celebrate the Passion, Death and Resurrection of Jesus. 
If Jesus 2000 years ago, through His Death on the Cross, won victory over Satan, over sin and death. We have every reason to believe that 2000 years later Jesus will win victory over the Corona virus Pandemic. We got to believe. We got to have the firm conviction. That our God is a God of wonders. A God who heals and a God who saves. We got to be people of Hope, we got to give strength and consolation to people around. And so at this Eucharist let us pray that God may inspire our scientist all over the world to come out with a vaccine. 

27th September, 2020. Sunday. With Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher mass. 
Put on the mind of Jesus Christ. 
Lord make me know your ways, teach me your paths, for you show the path to those who stray away from you, and you guide the humble along the right path. Psalm 25 

28th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Daniel mass 
29th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
The Feast of Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. 
Fr. Reuben mass 
30th September, 2020. With Jesus. 
Fr. Daniel mass

God Bless us on this Journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment