Friday, October 9, 2020

Online Mass 2


1st May, 2020. Feast of St. Joseph the worker. 
Cardinal Oswald’s mass
St. Peters mass (Fr. Gerard)  
Fr. Reuben and Fr. Christopher mass 
First Friday Adoration – Fr R(In moments of crisis-may we be like Mary with faith, to accept God’s will. 
2nd May, 2020. Feast of St. Athanasius 
Fr. Alvaro & Fr. Reuben mass 
St. Peters (Fr. Conrad) 

3rd May, 2020. Sunday
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Alvaro and Fr. Christopher mass. 
St. Peters mass (Fr. Frazer) 
15 years today-My brother. 

4th May, 2020. St. Peter’s mass. (Morning) 
5th May, 2020. Fr. Reuben & Fr. Christopher mass. 
6th May, 2020
St.Peter' mass (Spanish Priest)     
St.Peter’ mass (Fr. Frazer) 
Fr. Christopher & Fr. Daniel mass (Fr. R singing) 
7th May, 2020
Cardinal Oswald’s mass 
St. Peter’s (Fr. Gerard) 
Fr. Daniel & Fr. Christopher mass (Fr. R singing) 
Faith filled family 01-05 (Fr. Reuben-archdiocese) 
Brokenness to wholeness 07-05 (Fr. Reuben-archdiocese) 
8th May, 2020
Cardinal Oswald’s mass 
Fr. Reuben and Fr. Christopher mass. 
9th May, 2020
Cardinal Oswald’s mass 
Fr. Alvaro and Fr. Christopher mass (Fr. R singing) 

10th May, 2020 Sunday
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Alvaro and Fr. Christopher mass. 
St. Peter mass (Fr. Thompson) 

11th May, 2020. Fr. Christopher and Fr. Reuben mass. 
12th May, 2020. St. Peter mass (Fr Aubrey) 
                Fr. Daniel mass (Fr. Reuben sings) 
True Peace is built on justice. Fr. D
13th May, 2020
Fr. Reuben mass 
St. Peters mass (Fr. Conrad)--Feast of Our Lady of Fatima. Follow 3 things. 
  • Prayer to God for the conversion of the world. (Rosary must be prayed and make sacrifices.) 
  • Penance to be performed. 
  • Devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. 
14th May, 2020
Cardinal Oswald’s mass 
St. Peters mass (Fr. Felix) 
Fr. Alvaro mass (Fr. Reuben sings) 
15th May, 2020
Cardinal Oswald’s mass 
St. Peters mass (Fr. Frazer) 
16th May, 2020
Fr. Daniel mass (Fr. Reuben sings) 
I love the words-courage of conviction. 
Offering our loaves and fish 14-05 (Fr. Reuben-archdiocese) 
When you love someone you surrender to them. 
Everything belongs to God and it Is He who is in control. Do we remember to give thanks to God for all the gifts He gives us? 

17th May, 2020. Sunday. 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Alvaro and Fr. Christopher mass. 
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Gerard) 

18th May, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass(Fr. Daniel sings). 
Loved the hymns, ‘Sing a new song unto the Lord’ and ‘Make me a servant’. 
19th May, 2020. Fr. Alvaro mass (Fr. Reuben sings) 
20th May, 2020. Fr. Christopher (Fr. Reuben sings) 
21st May, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass 
22nd May, 2020
Day 1-with Jesus. 
St. Peter’s mass 
Fr. Daniel mass (Fr. Reuben sings) 
The joy of the Lord is my strength. 
Spiritual Capsule: Day One  (Fr. Reuben) 
Spirit of God-I love the Hymn, Fr. Joe would make us sing and the whole Church would echo. 
Believe that the Spirit of God in you is being manifested in different ways as you witness to Jesus in your words and actions. Unassuming-powerful witnessing.  
23rd May, 2020
St. Peter’s mass. 
Spiritual Capsule: Day Two  (Fr. Reuben)
We are One in the Spirit-Hymn. 
Encouragement-Seek opportunities to express yourself. 

24th May, 2020. Sunday. 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Alvaro and Fr. Christopher mass. 
Spiritual Capsule: Day Three  (Fr. Reuben)
Gods spirit is in my heart-He has called me and set me apart. Hymn. 
Generous with the gifts one has-to share for the good of all. 

25th May, 2020
Fr. Alvaro mass (Fr. Reuben sings) 
St. Peters mass 
Spiritual Capsule: Day Four  (Fr. Reuben)
Spirit of the living God-Hymn. 
See yourself as a gift from God to your family… 
26th May, 2020
Fr. Christopher mass (Fr. Reuben sings) 
St. Peters mass (Fr. Frazer) 
Spiritual Capsule: Day Five  (Fr. Reuben)
Listen let your heart keep seeking, listen-Hymn. 
#Appreciate. 
27th May, 2020
Fr. Reuben mass 
Spiritual Capsule: Day Six  (Fr. Reuben)
Oh let the Son of God enfold you-Hymn. 
#Brokenness serves a purpose. 
28th May, 2020.
St. Peters mass 
Fr. Daniel mass 
Unity among believers-As Jesus desires that, we are one forever. 
Lord have mercy and offertory sung-Fr. Daniel, during the mass. It was beautiful. 
Spiritual Capsule: Day Seven (Fr. Reuben)
God is good to me. Hymn. 
#Heroism comes from the heart. 
29th May, 2020
St. Pope Paul the VI feast day. I love you. 
Day 2-with Jesus. 
Fr. Reuben mass 
St. Peters mass (Fr. Frazer) 
Spiritual Capsule: Day Eight  (Fr. Reuben)
Have thine own way. Hymn. #Forgive. 
30th May, 2020
St. Peters mass (Fr. Gerard) 
Spiritual Capsule: Day Nine  (Fr. Reuben)
God’s spirit is in my heart. Hymn. 
#Faithful 


31st May, 2020. Sunday. PENTECOST 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Alvaro and Fr. Christopher 
St. Peters mass (Fr. Frazer) 

1st June, 2020
Fr. Reuben mass-paused to pray for the dead. 
2nd June, 2020. Fr. Alvaro mass      and  St. Peter’ mass(Fr. Aubrey) 
3rd June, 2020. Fr. Christopher mass and  St. Peter’s mass(Fr. Baptist) 
4th June, 2020
St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Felix) 
Fr. Daniel mass-Accept God’s will as THE WILL above all (including our will) 
Lord have mercy and offertory sung-Fr. Daniel. 
5th June, 2020
First Friday. 
Day 3-with Jesus. 
Cardinal Oswald Gracias mass   and  St. Peters(Fr. Frazer) 
First Friday Adoration – Fr. Reuben. 
All I ask of You is forever to remember me as loving You. 
I and my brother received our first holy communion, on this day. 
6th June, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass. 

7th June, 2020. Sunday. The Most Holy Trinity 
Fr. Daniel, Fr. Reuben, Fr. Alvaro and Fr. Christopher mass. 
3 Distinct persons (Fr. D-Homily) (Mathematically speaking) 1+1+1=3 
But when it comes to The Holy Trinity, 1+1+1 =1 
Tough times don’t last, Tough people do--my brother Adrian'-one of his favourite saying. 
Storms are never permanent, they pass away. Emmanuel is with us. 

8th June, 2020.  Fr. Alvaro mass (Fr. Daniel-sings) 
9th June, 2020.  Fr. Reuben mass-paused to pray-the dead. 
10th June, 2020. Fr. Christopher mass 
11th June, 2020. Fr. Daniel mass 
Feast of St. Barnabas 
Live for Jesus and pray for one another. 
12th June, 2020.  
Day 4-with Jesus.
Fr. Reuben mass   and  St. Peter mass(Fr. Aubrey)  
13th June, 2020. Fr. Christopher mass 
St. Anthony of Padua Feast. 

14th June, 2020. Sunday. Corpus Christi Feast. 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Christopher, Fr. Alvaro 

15th June, 2020. St. Peter’s mass (Fr. Aubrey) 

16th June, 2020. Tridum Day 1 Fr. Alvaro mass 
Fr. Alvaro homily–prayed for all those who suffer including the migrants. 
A heart represents a person. All that is in a person comes form the heart. (Jesus says…) No greater love than laying down your life for your friend. 
Do good especially to those who do evil to you. 
Ask for the Holy Spirit. 
Learn of me for I am meek and humble of heart. Sacred Heart of Jesus make my heart like unto Thine. Sacred Heart of Jesus make me love Thee more and more. My heart may be modelled on the heart of Jesus. That I may be meek and humble as He was. 
Like the Pope say, Let us have a compassionate heart especially with those who are wicked, for those who need the mercy of God, let us have a compassionate heart. 
Fr. Alvaro prayed for us, that God may give us among other things, a merciful and compassionate heart. 
What a beautiful prayer! Fr. Alvaro always a person with a most compassionate heart. To me, he is one of the rarest gems and when you come across such a gem, as I, I am the lucky one.
On the Feast Day of Christ The King i.e. the 30th of November, 2019, I was on my way out, to join the procession. Fr. Alvaro was speaking with someone. As, I was leaving, Fr. Alvaro called out my name and he said sit. So, I sat next to him, Fr. Alvaro put his arm on my shoulder and asked me I don't see you in the Church. I said, Yes Father, I haven't been coming much. Then he said, you must come. I said yes, Father from tomorrow, I will. It was already 5:30 or later in the evening and there would be no celebration of the mass after that, hence I mentioned-tomorrow. (See, up to that moment, I myself did not know, when I would be able to get myself coming on a daily basis. With the grace of God, I worked on my energy level.) And from that moment, my will was made stronger by the Spirit of God. That world of love is what Fr. Alvaro is about. That moment sitting with him, was like being in Heaven itself. Indescribable feeling. God blessed that moment into my heart! 
Jesus, says whenever I talk to Fr. Alvaro, he will be able to hear me from Heaven. I am so happy about that. It's Jesus gift to me. 

17th June, 2020. Tridum Day 2 Fr. Christopher mass 
18th June, 2020. Tridum Day 3 Fr. Daniel mass      and  St. Peters mass. 
Fr. Daniel homily-(What is prayer? It, is a Heart to Heart communication with God) Surrender-God’s will.
19th June, 2020. Sacred Heart of Jesus Feast. 
Fr. Reuben mass    and   St. Peter’s mass 
Day 5-with Jesus. 
Eucharistic Adoration-14/06/2020). Thank you, Fr. Reuben. 
20th June, 2020. Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. 
Fr. Alvaro mass-Fr. Alvaro says, To Jesus through Mary. At home, I always conclude with that sentence in our prayer. 
Today-I feel this fire; I feel so much love and joy. It, is so strong, it burns my whole heart. The pain goes deep and deep into my heart. The ache, the intensity how does one explain it. Out of joy, the heart wants to do so much. This feeling continued till I fell asleep. The extremity of love, the ache was to the highest level. I did not belong to this world at the time. 
Fr. Alvaro told me that he always prayed for me during the mass. I know, it was his joy, his love for God, that, I felt. 

21st June, 2020. Sunday. 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Christopher mass. 
Fr. Alvaro is said to be ill. 

22nd June, 2020
Fr. Alvaro is gone to be with Jesus. 
Fr. Christopher mass.
Funeral of Fr. Alvaro 
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher 
Bishop John – prayed over, Fr. Alvaro. 
Fr. Daniel did put a sign of the Cross on Fr. Alvaro’s forehead. 
It is a painful day for me. As I crawled into a place, out of my misery, Jesus lets me know saying, “Fr. Alvaro is with me”. I believe. The memories keep coming back. I ask Jesus for help. 

23rd June,2020.  Fr. Reuben mass 
St. John the Baptist feast. 
My parents wedding Anniversary. 
I always felt a sense of calmness at that particular spot. But when they laid Fr. Alvaro, I knew.  
24th June, 2020. Fr. Reuben mass 
25th June, 2020. Fr. Christopher mass 
26th June, 2020. Fr. Daniel mass      and   St. Peter’s mass 
Day 6-with Jesus. 
An hour with the Lord (Fr. Reuben 14/06/2020) 
27th June, 2020. St. Peters mass (Fr. Aubrey) 



No comments:

Post a Comment