Saturday, November 30, 2019

The Heart believes...2

I am a dreamer. I love fairy tales. I love the Moon and the Stars. And love is the only dream I have ever known.  
I love kindness. I love simplicity. I love to laugh a lot. And, I love everything about Christmas. 
When God permits, I speak a lot. People call me opinionated. And Jesus loves when I speak straight. I do what my master says. 

When a heart believes and leaves the prayer to God, then nothing, absolutely nothing, in this universe can stop the belief to come to pass. I Believe, Nothing is impossible for God! 

I love poems. I think sometimes, when we want to speak a message, the heart can through the words in a poem. Words they have the power to grip your heart. And sometimes they pull you through all the hurtful things the world throws at you. Words have power. 
I have taken the below mentioned lines from my favourite poem, IF by Rudyard Kipling. I love this poem, with all my heart and I have followed this as a principle, in my life. 

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

We always need to remember that the things we love are always a part of who we are. It’s simple, find out the thing that you love and it will all sort itself out. Just follow your heart.
I was six when I remember having a real bad fever. I was sleeping. My mom gets me a crayon box. I am so happy to see it. I keep it under my pillow. Every time I wake up, I lift my pillow to look at my box of crayons. I keep it back and go to sleep, happy each time.
God has been very generous to me with colours whether it be the simple colour sets or my pc. I don’t worry about any repair work when it comes to my pc, my cousin is always here. 
This hymn number 67 has come up twice at Mt. Carmel'. The signs, the word Colours and the number 67. 
Colours of day dawn into the mind, 
The sun has come up, the night is behind……….
So light up the fire and let the flame burn,
Open the door, let Jesus return.
Take seeds of His Spirit, let the fruit grow,
Tell the people of Jesus, let His love show.
 

Every number is a message from God. 

Let your defence be only the truth. The truth will set you free.
I have learnt- Love is never the way we see or the way we think of it. It is indescribable. Love comes unexpectedly, sometimes it shows in the most unexpected places. Sometimes it takes a lifetime… Love means never letting go.

Let me sing you this happy little verse of mine, I love to sing, it is fun.
I got a never ending love for you
From now on that’s all I’m gonna do
From the first time we met I knew
I’d have a never ending song of love for you

I believe that if you want something and you ask God, from the depths of your heart then you will get what you asked for. I have never ever doubted that. I believe the whole Universe (The universe is the creation of God!) collaborates with the Creator in bringing the prayer to fruition. I am a believer in the power of God and this is His Universe! I believe! I do with all my heart. There is nothing that can stop a prayer form happening. I believe whatever you ask you get. However difficult your life situation may be, I would love to tell you that no problem is permanent. And if you are hoping for something that is impossible to achieve, then it maybe so with people, but remember it is not impossible for God! When anything is out of our reach, it is not so with God. With God all things are possible!

Jesus said ask and you shall receive.
Jesus on numerous occasions told people, your faith has healed you.

Jesus says in John 14:14 if you ask anything in my name, I will do it. 

Have FAITH in God!

Please continue to read. . . The Heart believes...3


No comments:

Post a Comment