Saturday, November 30, 2019

The Heart believes...3

20th July, 2019.
06:45 p.m. We pray the Rosary
07:30 p.m. Fr. Ashwin’ celebration of the mass. Beautiful words. Beautiful-joyful celebration.

21st July, 2019.
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Feast.
10:00 a.m. Fr. Elton, Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Joe and Fr. Alvaro.
Simple yet very powerful words by Fr. Elton. Simplicity in the celebration of the mass.  
Overall, simplicity at its best on this day. Perfect!

23rd July, 2019.
A black dog sits with its owner in the Church. In between the mass it keeps walking to and from. After mass, I am standing down the stairs, in front of the Tabernacle. I see the dog run up into the Sanctorum.
06:00 Fr. Christopher.  06:45 Fr. Reuben.  07:30 Fr. Joe

24th July, 2019.
06:00 Fr. Christopher.  06:45 Fr. Reuben.  07:30 Fr. Joe
In the first week of January, a neighbour gave my mom 2 little puppies. Till then we just had a Pomeranian, Dan is cute.
My mom was extremely happy and asked me what we should name them. I quickly answered, Popeye and Bruno knowing they were brothers. My mom was also thinking of a name Bruno, and so decided that would be their names.
I love watching animals, but I am very terrified of them. I talk with them. With Dan, I just pat him on his head.  
The first time Bruno and Popeye saw me, they went on a barking spree. By the third day, Popeye became quieter not Bruno. He would do the grrrrrr sound.
Popeye loves to wiggle a lot. There is always a joyful dance when he is given to eat. Overall a joyful puppy. I don’t think you will ever find one such as Popeye.
Bruno is an intelligent puppy. He is bold and strong. He is learning to be grateful watching Popeye. But somehow, I feel connected to Bruno. It’s like he is learning to speak with me. Maybe I am beginning to understand him. He senses my fear and hence when it is food time, he lets me without trying to jump and Popeye, his joy exceeds his understanding of my fear. So he begins to dance and Bruno comes and keeps him away so I can give them to eat.
The first day, I heard just a bark late in the evening from Bruno. It was dark outside. I looked at Bruno, looked around and saw one out of the three gates we have is open. I closed it and then I realized I understood Bruno.
The second day, around the same time, Bruno barked, and it was the gate again. Third and fourth day I noticed the time, 07:30 and there would be a bark from Bruno. Single loud bark. After that I would make sure to check for the gate.
When leaving, it was difficult. Dan did not want to look at me. He turned his back on me and sat. Bruno and Popeye did not understand when I waved out saying Bye. I told each one of them, I love them.
On the 23rd, in the evening my mom calls up and tells me that Bruno is very sick.
Today in the afternoon, my mom lets me know that Bruno died and he was being buried as my mom was speaking with me.
I am in a loss for words. As the night draws on, the pain grows, I can’t stop crying. I pray to God for help. I never ever thought that a puppy could get me to cry.

25th July, 2019.
Feast of St. James
06:00 Fr. Reuben   06:45 Fr. Christopher   07:30 Fr. Joe
I am in pain and as confused as I am, I think of going for the second mass, but I make it to the church at 6.00 am.
At breakfast, my cousin notices my eyes are swollen. He asks me how I am. And I tell him, terrible. The truth no matter how nasty it may sound, it has the power to set you free. And that is what my cousin does with his words. 
I will miss Bruno. But there is also a lesson I continue to learn. That everything no matter how we think of it, makes an impact in our lives. We must be grateful to the Almighty God for each blessing that comes our way. 

26th July, 2019,
Feast of St. Anne & St. Joachim.
06:00 Fr. Daniel.  06:45 Fr. Christopher 07:30 Fr. Reuben
2 Samuel 23:11-12 – Fr. Reuben spoke of unsung heroes- Shammah. He was speaking to a group. I waited back to listen to Fr. Reuben. Just listening was a thrill!

28th July, 2019,
Genesis 18:20-32, Psalms 138:1-3, 6-8, Colossians 2:12-14, Luke 11:1-13
10:15 Fr. Reuben - Ask, and it will be given you.
Beautiful-beautiful celebration of the mass. Heavens Joy!

1st August, 2019.
My cousin Janet’ Birthday.

4th August, 2019.
Vianney Sunday.
I leave home and it has been raining all the way. I hear something that sounds real joyful to me. Its children’ mass. I look inside the Church, I see Fr. Daniel doing the action song. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Heavens Joy!
09:15 Fr. Reuben, Fr. Alvaro, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher.
10:15 Fr. Christopher

11th August, 2019.
10:15 am –Fr. Alvaro. 
Gospel: Hebrews 11:1-2, 8-19
My favourite: Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. 
I love Fr. Alvaro. I love the celebration of the mass. 
In the evening, I was blessed with being able to hear today, from my right ear. Last month it was my left ear. I don’t know how to express the wonder of being able to hear this clear and loud. It is wonderful.
Just minutes after expressing to my cousin, my ability of being able to hear, my Hard Disk Drive, crashes completely with no sign of a problem at all. It was just 2 years old. I lost all data of more than 15 years. All my pictures that I have worked on, all my wonderful collection of songs, all my wonderful Christmas Carols, all gone.
I lost my collection of software’s. I have very little data left and that is the most recent one, on another HD.
My UPS too got corrupted.
I was quiet for two days. I was literally in tears. My poor cousin he looked for some way to help me.
All I could think that moment is, the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. I fell sick after that. I did not know what to say and how to express my pain.
Day 1 of Heaven!
Some days back, the internet service went down due to a fire breakage.
It took nearly a month and a half to get our connection back. 


15th August, 2019.

09:30 am – Fr. Joe and other priest. Celebration of the mass. 
Gospel-Luke 1:39-56. Most beautiful rendition of the Gospel by Fr. Joe. (I loved Fr. Joe‘s expression-Most beautiful) 


I am forever thrilled! Day 2 of Heaven!


Communion Fr. Reuben. 
Most beautiful flowers on the Altar. I loved it all and especially the white Roses. So beautiful. 
I have always admired and loved Fr. Joe. He has a tremendous voice. I still can hear us as children sing the praises of God at the Eucharistic Adoration. I remember how we along with Fr. Joe, would sing with all our heart and soul. I remember, the range at which we sang, time does not diminish it, I can still hear the sound. 

16th August, 2019


06:00 Fr. Daniel, 06:45 Fr. Christopher and 07:30 Fr. Reuben.


I for the first time hear Fr. Reuben sing so crystal clear.  I am now, able to hear the range and the depth of his voice. His voice still echoes longer than the echo in the valley and longer still in my head. My heart, is forever grateful to God. To God all praise. I loved the celebration of the mass to a perfect T.

Day 3 of Heaven! 

17th August, 2019.
You are my Inheritance. Response in the Church. 

18th August, 2019.
10:15 am –Fr. Reuben
Gospel: Luke 12:49-53
My cousin longed to know the meaning to this Gospel. I tried and failed. Fr. Reuben explained perfectly. Question perfectly answered for both me and my cousin. I love when Fr. Reuben calls ‘Abba Father.’

25th August, 2019.
10:15 am – Fr. Christopher
Sometimes he asks questions during his homily and I think, Fr. Christopher has a lot to say, but he holds his silence.  

1st September, 2019.
10:15 am – Fr. Reuben
The most beautiful celebration of the mass.
To me it was perfection. I enjoyed it so much, I just wished it would go on…..
There was such depth of love and such warmth in his voice.

8th September, 2019.
Mama Mary’s Birthday.
10:15 am – Fr. Daniel
Forgiveness, Sacrifice – The Will of God.

15th September, 2019.
10:15 am – Fr. Reuben. 

20th September, 2019.
I was looking for some other topic altogether and I found Fr. Joe "You Raise Me Up" Kripanite 2016 (Serendipity moment). I hear him sing so beautifully. And then I felt deeply that I must continue to watch. Fr. Reuben (the chief guest) mentions he is born the year Fr. Joe was ordained.
Fr. Reuben goes on to say, I had a dream. (ABBA' song, I have a dream. (I love ABBA and I love this song.))
In the 1st week of September, 2017, I remember Fr. Joe mentioned that he would complete 50 years of priesthood and his birthday was on the 6th of the month. He asked for us to pray for him.  
The number (the year) 67 for both. 
(67 & 67)(6+7=13)(6+7=131313

22nd September, 2019.
10:15 am – Fr. Reuben.

29th September, 2019.
St. Vincent de Paul
10:15 am – Fr. Reuben, (Fr. Joshua and Fr. Omar-Bare feet)
A 100 years by age – birthday mass too. A birthday song.

(I came across this just the last week of September-I loved every bit of it.)
On the Side of God Neither wealth nor possessions can buy heaven, mend a broken heart, or cheer a lonely person. Jesus asks the question: What will a person give in exchange for his or her life? Everything we have is a generous gift from God. We owe him everything, including our very lives. It’s possible to give God our money, but not ourselves, or to give him lip-service, but not our hearts. As St Paul says in his second reading we must be careful not to be trapped by the lure of the glamour of the secular world around us. A true disciple gladly gives up all that he has in exchange for an unending life of joy and happiness with God. God gives without measure. The joy He offers no sadness or loss can diminish. The cross of Christ leads to victory and freedom from sin and death. What is the cross which Jesus Christ is commanding you to take up each day? It is His teaching that you must follow to gain eternal happiness. Are you ready to lose all for Jesus Christ in order to gain all with Jesus Christ?
God’s Word for Each Day Fr Reuben Tellis

6th October, 2019.
10:15 am – Fr. Christopher.

13th October, 2019.
10:15 am – Fr. Reuben.

16th October, 2019.
St. Margaret Mary Alacoque Feast
6:00 Fr. Reuben        6:45 Fr. Daniel      7:30 Fr. Christopher

18th October, 2019.
St. Luke Feast
6:00 Fr. Reuben   6:45 Fr. Daniel      7:30 Fr. Christopher

19th October, 2019.
6:00 Fr. Reuben   6:45 Fr. Christopher   7:30 Fr. Daniel

20th October, 2019.
10:15 Fr. Reuben  

21st October, 2019.
In Mangalore. 
When I am about to upload this letter, my moms computer malfunctions. This takes days. I know it is always upto God.

25th October, 2019. 
There is a heavy wind outside and the kitchen doors open up (a double door). As I go to close it I see a rat race through to my mom’s room. My mom looks for it everywhere and is unable to find the rat. My mom asks me did you really see the rat?

27th October, 2019.
07:30 – Fr. Francis C (Mangalore)
I see the rat and we are able to get hold of it. The way God works. 
His ways-His wisdom! Oh! what infinite goodness!

28th October, 2019.
Feast of St. Jude.
My Dads birthday.

3rd November, 2019.
07:30 – Fr. Francis C (Mangalore)

7th November, 2019.
Back home.

11th November, 2019. 
I see an Eagle outside our kitchen window. It was there for quiet sometime. I have never seen an Eagle at such a low altitude. 

17th November, 2019. 
10:15 - Celebration of the mass, Fr. Gerard Rodricks
Fr. Gerard read out a poem. I love poems. 
I loved the celebration of the mass. Perfect!
Thank God, Fr. Reuben announced Fr. Gerards name.

23rd November, 2019.
Today, it is far worse than ever. It feels so dark and depressive. And I love the Rainbow. I love the Sun. This is not what I like to feel or who I am. But it is so deep down, that happiness seems to be a galaxy away. All I feel is darkness.

I wake up Sunday morning the 24th, not feeling any better. I feel this urge not to attend Sunday morning mass. The Grace of God gets me to Church.
And then I start feeling better at the celebration of the mass and during the mass, Jesus speaks with me saying you are in my passion.
At the Holy Hour, as Fr. Reuben prays, I feel complete relief. My soul feels complete JOY!
 
24th November, 2019.
Feast of Christ The King.
10:15 – Fr. Reuben (Most beautiful celebration of the mass.)
11:00 – Holy Hour conducted by Fr. Reuben. Again indescribably beautiful (warm and gentle).

5:30 – Holy Hour. 
I sit with Fr. Alvaro a minute or two. I love this moment, that God has, in His goodness granted to me. I will forever remember the goodness and kindness of God.
6:00 – Procession. Fr. Reuben. 
I am standing in the procession and Trixie comes in and immediately, lets me know that she will stand with me. I know Trixie, from the Bible study class, when I used to attend. She always asked a question if she had a doubt. It was always a joy to listen to her and the way she would put forth the question to Fr. Ashlyn. She has an unusual joy in the manner with which she speaks. I love that about Trixie.
I thank God for her company. It was good.
7:30 – A talk by Fr. Daniel. It was bold. (I am not sure of the term used for the talk) 

25th November, 2019.
6:00 – Fr. Christopher    6:45 – Fr. Christopher   7:30 – Fr. Daniel

26th November, 2019.
6:00 – Fr. 
Christopher    6:45 – Fr. Reuben        7:30 – Fr. Daniel

27th November, 2019.


6:00 – Fr. Christopher  

6:45 and 7:30 – Fr. Reuben, Loved the celebration of the mass. The feeling is unexplainable. Heavens Joy!

28th November, 2019.
6:00 – Fr. 
Christopher    6:45 – Fr. Joe           7:30 – Fr. Daniel
I was happy to see Fr. Joe. Fr. Joe prayed with us and for us, I think while praying the St. Michael' prayer. 

29th November, 2019.
6:00 – Fr. Reuben         6:45 – Fr. Christopher   7:30 – Fr. Daniel
It is wonderful to be here in the Church. I continue to pray to Jesus, that I might be able to come every day, every time. 

30th November, 2019.
Feast of St. Andrew
6:00 – Fr. Christopher    6:45 – Fr. Reuben        7:30 – Fr. Reuben



BIRTHDAYS
20th August.   Fr. Daniel.
6th September. Fr. Joe.
6th November.  Fr. Leonard.
14th November. Fr. Reuben.
24th November. Fr. Byron.


With all my love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA. 



Please continue to read...
The Heart believes...
The Heart believes...2


PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY: - Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment