Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Heavens Song!


Thank You, God for this beautiful morning!🌞 
It is best to begin our day on a thankful note. Every morning, we wake up is another glorious day, to thank The Good Lord for His marvelous ways.
God takes care of you and me. And i pray, 'God, I need Your grace all through the day'. In prayer, we ask God to watch over us. 
Is it, then, too difficult to make a habit of praying. 

When I play my collection of music, there are times, it begins with Cat Stevens, Morning has broken. The lyric to the song.
Morning has broken like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the world

Sweet the rains new fall, sunlit from Heaven
Like the first dewfall on the first grass
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where His feet pass

Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the one light, Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day 🎵

🐤 My favourite birds are the Sparrows. Theirs is the beautiful song of praise to God, at the break of dawn. I have heard my little fellow sparrows chirp away to glory!
HOPE! It is what fills their heart and the music, it is heard all over. 🐤  
God sends me rare species of a bird, I have never ever seen or heard of. They come to where I am. God fills my heart with HOPE!

When we give thanks to God for the blessings in our lives, it fills our hearts with Peace, Joy and Hope.
A thankful attitude of the heart will turn the not so good day into a good day!
It is most difficult to thank God in ones most troubled time. But what do you do?
When I am hurt or troubled, I weep because somethings are most hurtful. I rest. And I pray deeply asking God for help.
Then I thank God, saying Jesus, I trust in You. I pray, God, You are in control of everything. You have permitted me to go through this, You must have a reason for me to be in this situation. I know You are with me and I pray for Your grace that I might do what You have in Your will for me.
And when I am up, it is only with the strength of God.
🌹
It is difficult to forget the hurt, forgive and let go. 
To me, to forgive-it is a God given grace. The greater the gift, the greater the test. 
When you don’t forgive and forget, bitterness turns to anger and gives way to hatred. The extremity to all the bitterness-anger, is wrath-when things turn violent.
A resentful heart is unforgiving and unwilling to let go of any hurt.
Are you aware of the load you carry, on your mind and heart? And do you need that kind of burdens? Are you aware of what it does to your soul. 
And why, would you want to live in such a miserable manner?
Make a habit of being thankful. In everything give thanks and praise.
Keep reminding yourself God is in control and nothing happens without His will.
REMEMBER: If God has permitted a situation in your life, there has to be a reason. Be Patient. God, will reveal it to you in time. 
🌹
Remember the good moments in life. And, HOPE will fill your heart. You will begin to see things differently and you will understand how God was with you THEN, and how He is with you NOW. 
When you remember the good, you bring to memory God. And your heart fill be filled with JOY!
Trust God! And yes, always choose to see the good in people. So IMPORTANT! (Don't be bitter, angry, hateful, revengeful)(What a waste of time, it is!)
This is part of the lyrics to the hymn “Count your blessings.”
Count your blessings
Name them one by one
Count your blessings
See what God has done
Focus on all the great things GOD does for us. When you count the good and thank God for all your experiences, (in a manner of speaking, you are letting God know you trust Him) it breathes Hope. 
When we give thanks in our difficult moments, we declare that God is bigger than all our problems!
Count your blessings! As you do, you'll suddenly feel so much better about life.
And it will surprise you
What the lord has done


Each one of us has something that we are afraid of. There is a lot of uncertainty in the world, today. It is easy to be filled with fear. But LISTEN to what:
1 John 4:18 says, There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and he who fears is not perfected in love.
Perfect love expels every trace of fear. God loves us and His love is Perfect. He wants to help us in every situation. And no matter how imperfect we are, when we bask in His love, it is His love that brings the perfection in us. It is God's love and our complete trust in Him, that wipes all the traces of fear in us. Trust Him—always!
Jesus is the Good Shepherd, Who, lay down His life for His sheep-us, you and me. Jesus’ love is Perfect.
Jesus was without sin and on Himself; He took the punishment for our sins. Jesus did not retaliate. He suffered. He made no threats. He was not abusive. He entrusted Himself to HIM(GOD-AbbaFather) Who judges justly. 
In His perfect Love we are cleansed. We are redeemed by the Blood of The Lamb.
REMEMBER: You are loved by the Almighty God!

John 14:27, Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
No one can give to me that peace which my risen Lord,
My risen king can give. (2 lines from a Hymn)
Through Jesus Christ, we can enjoy Peace that goes beyond anything the world can offer. Rest in Jesus, the Prince of Peace!

And no matter how tired you are, silently whisper, 
Thank You God for everything.
Good Night God!⭐🌜
Two simple sentences to you and me. A Whole World of Love to God.💕


REMEMBER-REMEMBER:
Proverbs 18:21, Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.
The Gospels tell the story of a woman who suffered from haemorrhage. For 12 long years blood had flowed from her body, making her physically sick and socially unacceptable. She spent all she had on doctors, but her condition only grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she decided to push through the crowds, determined to receive healing.
For she said, "If I touch even his garments, I shall be made well." And immediately the hemorrhage ceased; and she felt in her body that she was healed of her disease. Mark 5:28-30
By law, her touch would have made Him (Jesus) unclean. 
By Grace, immediately her bleeding stopped. 
The woman was healed because she touched Jesus. She was made whole simply by believing He could heal her and daring to act on that belief. Maybe she spoke to herself, but she spoke words of power and encouragement and yes tremendous belief. "If I touch even his garments, I shall be made well." She Believed! 
Jesus said, “Who touched my garments?” Everyone was touching Jesus, as the crowds pressed against Him.
Jesus asks, “Who touched me?” He calls her to confess Him before others. Jesus wasn't looking to accuse but to affirm.
The same faith that empowered her to stretch out her hand now gave her the courage to step forward. Mark 5:33 But the woman, knowing what had been done to her, came in fear and trembling and fell down before him, and told him the whole truth. 
Mark 5:34 And he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease."
Jesus not only heals her, Jesus restores her completely. Her suffering included the emotional effects of all that has taken place over the 12 years. Her faith had saved her from brokenness of body and brokenness of soul – Jesus says 'Go in peace!'
God uses delays to test and encourage our faith.
🔽
The words we speak have power. It’s important to speak when we believe and only what we believe, our words make a spiritual impact. Therefore choose to speak good at all times.

Remember:🌈
Always be Thankful.
See the good in Everyone. 
Laugh, it is good for your Health.
Love everybody, with all your heart, for God Loves us ALL! 
Remember:- It is a wonderful life! 
I can do all things in him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Please also read:

Jesus, I trust in You! Jesus, I love You! I need You!

No comments:

Post a Comment