Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Mine ETERNALY!

To You, my sweet Jesus,

I see the beautiful colours in a rainbow,
I see pretty flowers everywhere,
I see mountains and rivers,
All a lifetime of Joy!
I see the sun shining,
I see clouds of silver lining.

As the sun sets,
It leaves with a ray of hope!

I cherish Your love, it is more than a whole mine of Gold,
Thy love is such I can in no way repay.
With every day I love Thee more,
You, my Love, are forever what I adore.

I feel thunder and lightning, whenever You’re near,
But of all the things that this life may bring,
It’s Your love I cherish above everything.

I Love You to the deepest-depths of the ocean.
I Love You to the extremities of the earth.
If love had a measure,
the words I'd speak would be tis,
I Love You,
from the above and beyond of the universe.
I Love You eternally!

Everything I do,
With every beat of my heart,
Tis I would ask
Tis I would pray is for Your love,
Each and every hour of every day.
I delight in You, my Love!
It is what my soul knows very well.
To You, my heart is given,
And I am, in eternity Yours.

To the Stars that twinkle at night,
To the dreamy Moon that gives us light,
To the Mountain of dreams,
To the Rivers end,
And the infinite grains of sand.
In all of Creation:
You are always my All!
You are my Cross, my Eternal Love!
You are my Everlasting,
You are The Song.
You are my Heart,
You are The Eternal Flames of Love.

A Dove is truly gentle and beautiful.
The Shell, The Turtle calls Home.
I carry Your heart in my heart,
And everywhere I go.

You are the Anchor in this ocean of life.
You are The Son of God, the Light in and of my Life!
You are my Hope, my Faith and my whole world of LOVE!
You are my Forever, mine ETERNALY!

You are The Keeper of my dreams,
The One Who holds my heart,
To You my Love,
I surrender my breath.

Lord, have Your way in me!

I love You Jesus!💘
I have waited for You my whole life.  

With all my Love to You!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment