Sunday, March 31, 2019

Message 2

7th, 14th and 21st December, 2018.
Frankincense Gold and Myrrh.
Speaker: Fr. Reuben.
At first I got myself to go because I needed to come out of all the hurt, I was in. But after being there, which was not easy, I began to enjoy listening. I went with God’s will in it. Those were wonderful Friday’s.
On the 21st I found a keychain-which I had seen earlier but it was kind of an antique piece, so I kept it back. But today my cousin just turned it around and I saw Pope Paul VI. This keychain with great joy, is now mine.
I now have two keychains with St. Christopher on them. My first keychain when I was a kid was St. Christopher.

22nd December, 2018.
07:30 p.m. – Celebration of the mass, Fr. Christopher.
Gospel: Luke 1:46-56
We, my cousin and I are at the mass.
These couple of days, there are certain instances when I thought I saw Fr. Ashlyn.
Today after the mass I felt like I passed him by. Did I? To be sure when at home, I asked my cousin did you see Fr. Ashlyn? He felt like, but then he said, why would Fr. Ashlyn stand there? I still feel he was there. I am not certain. 

23rd December, 2018.
My parents and my brother Anthony have come from Mangalore.

24th December, 2018.
09:00 – Christmas Vigil
Fr. Christopher, Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Alvaro.
My dad, my cousin and I we at the celebration of the mass.

25th December, 2018.
10:15 am – Fr. Christopher. Celebration of the mass.
As a family it is after two years that we have come to be for Christmas including my youngest brother.
I had a beautiful start to the day, only for it to crash completely before the evening breeze could set in.

31st December, 2018.
09:00 – Holy Hour
10:00-New Year Vigil.
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. Christopher and Fr. Alvaro.
I loved every bit. Felt wonderful.
My dad, my cousin and I were at the celebration of the mass.

1st January, 2019
10:15 am – Fr. Reuben. Celebration of the mass.
I am overjoyed. Had a wonderful time.

3rd January, 2019.
My Parents and my brother leave for Mangalore.

16th December, 2018.
Christmas Carols by the children. My favourite was class VII. Fr. Reuben made everyone kind of a winner. And I love that he sees it that way.
I was in the 4th standard, when our music teacher made a class of 45 students sing. And she chose 43 students excluding me and a friend of mine. According to her we were the worst 2 and she left us behind. There was no reason that she should have done that. But she did.
I never felt bad. I can sing. And I enjoy singing to myself. But as a kid, that what she did was so wrong. Anyway what Fr. Reuben did was so beautiful. He made it right. 

18th December, 2018.
I am not sure on the date. I know it was the second day of the confessions. The Priest I went to for confessions wore no footwear. Jesus told me how to make my confession and Jesus directed me to whom I need to go to.
Fr. Ashlyn during the Bible class taught us on Pride and how it goes unnoticed-unrecognized-missed out, as no one confesses it. He also told us that when we remain hurt it is due to the pride in us.
I saw the pride in me and this is what I confessed with the Priest telling him that someone hurt me and that hurt which I feel is due to Pride, which I must not have. I must be like Jesus, with total humility-zero pride.
The Priest gave me to pray-The Hail Holy Queen. I was delighted.
After confessions, I felt the joy of Heaven.

6th January, 2019.
10:15 am – Celebration of the mass. Fr. Joe.
I am so happy to see Fr. Joe.

11th January, 2019. My Birthday.
06:00 am – Fr. Reuben   06:45 am – Fr. Christopher           07:30 am – Fr. Daniel
I am so happy that my birthday is in the Christmas season.
17th January, 2019.
I celebrate my Baptism
Fr. Daniel, Fr. Christopher and Fr. Alvaro.

12th January, 2019.
07:30 – Saturday, Fr. Reuben at the celebration of the mass.
13th January, 2019.
Epiphany - 10:15 Fr. Daniel

19th January, 2019.
07:30 – Saturday, Fr. Reuben at the celebration of the mass.
Gospel: John 2:1-11 (The wedding at Cana) My favourite.
Question: What are you waiting for?

20th January, 2019.
My brother, Anthony’s Birthday. 
12th March, 2019.
My brother, Adrian’s Birthday.

24th January, 2019.
06:00 Fr. Reuben, 06:45 Fr. Daniel and 07:30 Fr. Christopher.
This lady comes for 06:45 mass and about 2 weeks back she tells me that at the mass we don’t need to stand for Christ has died…. We can all kneel.
During the Liturgy of the Eucharist, after the Sanctus and when we acclaim Christ has died, Christ is Risen, Christ will come again.
She says that first she also used to stand and there were 3-4 others. But now after she was told-she has begun to kneel and she asked others to kneel and they have followed. I say thank you and turn back to face the Cross.
She reminds me again two, three times-different days and my response is I thank her again.
Then today she insists that I must kneel, telling me that she was told and now she does, I told her this is what I was taught and I like to continue. Then she tells me that Fr. Reuben has told so and that is why when she sees Fr. Reuben she kneels. I say thank you and turn back to the Cross.
During the mass, when I am about to stand, she pulls me by my blouse to kneel, I somehow manage to stand.
All my life – these are the kind of people I meet.

Immediately, I say sorry Jesus. Jesus asks me If Fr. Reuben says, will you obey him? I say yes.
Jesus told me I was not wrong.


25th January, 2019.
Abba Father tells me to leave everything to Him.(Tabernacle)

26th January, 2019.
Abba Father tells me not to worry.
I have been for the morning 6:00, 6:45 and 07:30 mass.
I have also enjoyed staying back and watching the Flag hoisting and march-past. It is always a delight to watch children. And it is such a pleasure to watch them run when they are asked to disperse. What innocence!
Fr. Reuben begins the prayer with calling on our Heavenly Father, how I love those words-Heavenly Father. What a delight it is to my heart.

27th January, 2019.
10:15 – Fr. Daniel
Beautiful and inspirational celebration of the mass.

Just went to get grocery and met this lady who is from Mt. Carmel’s and used to come for the 06:00 am mass.
She asked me why I was not to be seen? I asked is it at St. Joseph’s? She nodded. I told her Fr. Asked me not to come. As I finished the sentence she just behaved like I spoke with the wind. I kind of expected the reaction as she is from Fr’s team.
She sits at the entrance and writes down the names of people as they enter in St. Joseph’s.
How odd people behave. Her chair was more important, I guess. I’ll leave it at that.
Most times I have people who will ask me why I am not to be seen in St. Joseph’s. These are all God’s-reminders. They are not hurtful moments.

24th February, 2019.
Its confirmation day in Mt. Carmel’s church.
10:15 am mass – Bishop Dominic Savio Fernandes.
Fr. Reuben and Fr. Daniel
I loved the celebration of the mass to a T
I loved the way Bishop Dominic Savio Blessed as he moved out. It was so extra special especially for me. I loved it.
To get God’s blessing……WOW! Also it marks the day I received my confirmation. It was all so magical! Please don’t go picking on the word magical. I say it as a 9 year old.

27th February, 2019.
God has heard our prayer, the much awaited paper work has been done. For now half of the struggles for my mom, have been completed. Praise God!

6th March, 2019.
Ash Wednesday
06:00 - Fr. Reuben (Application of Ash)
06:45 - Fr. Daniel
07:30 - Fr. Christopher
08:15 - Fr. Alvaro

27th March, 2019
07:30 pm – Fr. Christopher
My uncle Rocky, was poor and an unwanted man. He died in an old age home (Ashram). I prayed and offered the mass for him. I prayed to Jesus for mercy. After mass, I went to Mama Mary, begging Heaven for him. Then I went to the prayer room and to Jesus again and pleaded for mercy. I told Jesus I am not leaving here, until You tell me he is in Heaven. I told Jesus that I would do his penalty. Jesus tells me the two years of mine served his soul. Jesus continues, 'he is here in Heaven'. What a blessed day! When I came out I saw my cousin had come for mass too and he waited for me nearly 35 minutes.

31st March, 2019 10:15 am – Fr. Reuben
Loved the celebration of the mass. Fr. Reuben, his words were tender-hearted. There was a warmth in his manner of speaking that is difficult to explain. Beautiful!


BIRTHDAYS
6th September, 2018.
Fr. Joes Birthday. The Spirit of God reminds me on the 5th of January of Fr. Joe’s birthday and how I missed it. The next day I see Fr. Joe celebrating the mass at Mt. Carmel’s. Great is my joy.
Fr. Christopher. I don't know the birthday.
11th December, 2018.  -  Fr. Leslies Birthday.
23rd December, 2018.  -  Fr. Alvaro’s Birthday.
15th January, 2019.   -  Fr. Robyn s.j. & Fr. Edmund s.j.
15th March, 2019.     -  Fr. William
24th March, 2019.     -  Fr. Warner

With all my love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.


PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY: - Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.

"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment