Sunday, March 31, 2019

FAITH-Prayer

Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
When we say "In the name," we express the truth that there is only one God; when we say "of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit," we express the truth that there are three distinct Persons in God; and when we make the sign of The Cross, we express the truth that the Son of God, made man, redeemed us by His death on The Cross.

Boast about The Cross of Christ, because it is the greatest demonstration of God's love. It shows the love of God the Father, who gave up His only Son as a sacrifice to save His people. Therefore, to glory in The Cross is to glory in God's love. May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. Galatians 6:14


WHAT IS PRAYER? Prayer is talking with God. He wants us to communicate with Him.
A Prayer is an overflowing of desires! Faith is essential to a successful prayer.
There is something I need. I draw near to God and I pour out my heart before Him, and ask Him for this great thing after which my soul so earnestly desires. Be simple with God. There is always something for which we knock at Mercy’s door and there should be an earnest desire for its attainment. Have confidence and come fearlessly into God's presence. Be Bold. Plead with an intensity that you will not rise until you have your prayer granted, but always in submission to His Divine will. Be persuasive. Remember God loves to give. So go ahead, keep knocking on His door. I know He will answer. The Bible says so. Be earnest.

God is faithful, He cannot deny Himself.

Before you begin to pray ask yourself whether you have anything undone. If you have all the checkboxes tick marked then definitely you are on the right track.
Are you doing what is in ‘The will of God’? or are you doing something stubbornly?
Ask God’s forgiveness for the hurt you’ve caused others.
Correct the wrongs you've done. And if you can make amends make it so.
Did you forgive your neighbour?
Have you done everything right in the eyes of God?
If yes, then remain in the Peace of God!


Pray at all times. Pray the ROSARY!

Nothing is impossible to the one who trusts in God! God has endowed every man, to be a person who like Jacob can wrestle, like Israel can prevail with Him in prayer! Prayer is effective, on the basis of faith.
God breathes the desire into our heart, and as soon as the desire is there, before we call, He begins to answer!
(Tobit-Bible) Before the prayers have got half way up to Heaven, while knowing the prayer, God answers Tobit and Sarah and sends the Archangel Raphael! He comes, and brings down the needed blessing (brings Tobias & Sarah together in marriage and healing Tobit of his blindness - thus ending the misfortunes that hunted Sarah and Tobit for a long time). Faith is to take God at His Word! He cannot, and He will not permit the man who trusts Him, to be ashamed or confounded! The essentials of prayer — “Whatever things you desire when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.”


I write this, to understand as to why I mention the Peacock as I continue... It does good to remember.
Day 22nd August, 2018
I am exhausted. Just before I could heat food for my dad, I see a Peacock roaming around. I run in, lift my cell and walking outside, I make sure to not create a stir. I began clicking snaps and that instant, I prayed to God, asking that I might watch the Peacock dance. I have never seen one. The moment I prayed, the Peacock opens up completely and begins to dance. I loved watching the dance, it’s so beautiful and delicate. God made the Peacock dance.
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.

When I viewed the snaps and the video, I realized that the print had not come clear because of the distance.
That moment, I realized what Abba Father told me ‘it is for me to enjoy.’
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.

3rd February, 2019.
The concept of the Peacock-as I understand, I write.
I watch this movie of the 90’s, Cinderella, With Whitney Houston. The movie has a Peacock symbol.
4th February, 2019.
I get a picture of the Peacock on my windows screen. (It repeats itself on the 14th and the 17th of February.)
5th February, 2019.
The software that I am currently working on has a Peacock in it as well.
10th March, 2019.
My cousin lends me his laptop to work on and what do you know the Peacock has followed me there too. My cousin when he saw it was so surprised, that he could hardly believe. He had just installed Windows OS on it. I have been telling him of this Peacock incident.
I remember that I had asked Abba Father, that I might watch the Peacock dance, just outside my parent’s home in Mangalore, in August of last year. And the very next second it did.
13th February, 2019. Abba Father, heard my prayer. I now understand as I write, that Your will, my prayer has been heard! Thank You, Almighty God.
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit. 

God orchestrates everything to perfection. We need to bring things to remembrance. As we do, we will see the Hand of God in everything.


Whenever you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
When you are praying, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.
The greatest prayer in the whole wide world is the prayer that our Lord Jesus gave us – we pray calling 'Abba Father-Our Father.’


Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.   MARK 11:24
In the gospel of Mark, Jesus cleansing of the temple coincides with the cursing of the fig tree. The “house of prayer” Jesus longed for was people who had faith in God.

20 As they passed by in the morning, they saw the fig tree withered away to its roots. 21 And Peter remembered and said to him, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree that you cursed has withered.” 22 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.” Mark 11:20-25
The entire conversation began because Peter remembered that Jesus cursed the fig tree and then saw the withered tree the next day. More than just an observation, this reminds us of the power of remembering as it relates to prayer.
Over and over again in the book of Deuteronomy, Israel was commanded to remember the way the Lord brought them out of Egypt and delivered them into the land of promise. Prayer works the same way. Seeing the withered tree reminds us that we serve a Lord who can do great things.
David knew, reciting the past deeds of God fuels present worship.
The prayer of faith is rooted in our memory of how God acted in biblical history. It would do good to remember God’s divine hand through the Exodus journey, through Elijah’s encounter with the prophets of Baal, or of Peter’s miraculous release from prison.
We should also be able to recount of how God specifically acted in our past. Remembering these divine works fuels our faith and gives us reason to approach the throne of grace with confidence knowing that we can find help in our time of need.
Psalm 37:4, “Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.”
Faith + Belief = Mountain Moving faith.
Ask God, in faith, for the courage to forgive. Prayer is the lifting up of our minds and hearts to God. God has given us matchless power in prayer. God longs to be with us.

We pray to GOD:
to express our love;
to thank GOD;
to obtain pardon;
to ask for graces and blessings for ourselves and others.
Watch and pray, that you may not enter into temptation. Matthew 26:41

We should pray to GOD:
with a conviction of our own helplessness and our dependence upon God;
with a great desire for the graces we beg of Him;
with a loving trust in His goodness;
with perseverance.
And all things whatever you ask for in prayer, believing, you shall receive. Matthew 21:22


The ROSARY - Quotes.

“The Rosary is the ‘weapon’ for these times. All graces given by God pass through the Blessed Mother. Go to the Madonna. Love her! Always say the Rosary. Say it as often as you can! Never tire of praying, it is what is essential. Prayer shakes the Heart of God, it obtains necessary graces!” St. Padre Pio

“The holy Rosary is a powerful weapon. Use it with confidence and you’ll be amazed at the results.”
St. Josemaria Escriva

“The Rosary is a powerful weapon to put the demons to flight and to keep oneself from sin…If you desire peace in your hearts, in your homes, and in your country, assemble each evening to recite the Rosary. Let not even one day pass without saying it, no matter how burdened you may be with many cares and labours.” Pope Pius XI

“The power of the rosary is beyond description.” Archbishop Fulton Sheen

“The Rosary is the remedy for all our evils, the root of all our blessings. There is no more excellent way of praying.” Pope Leo XIII

“No one can live continually in sin and continue to say the Rosary: either they will give up sin or they will give up the Rosary” Bishop Hugh Doyle

“The Most Holy Virgin in these last times in which we live has given a new efficacy to the recitation of the Rosary to such an extent that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is, whether temporal or above all spiritual, in the personal life of each one of us, of our families…that cannot be solved by the Rosary. There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary.” Sister Lucia dos Santos of Fatima

Pray the rosary, through it, you will find peace and joy in the trials of life. Conquer the devil—pray the Rosary!


No comments:

Post a Comment