Wednesday, August 27, 2014

You save me!


 
My People,

 
Good Morning! I hope for you the rainbow and I hope for you the butterflies.

John 10:17-18 – “For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again; this charge I have received from my Father."


Do you know that a rainbow stands as a symbol of a promise made by God. Have you watched the butterflies twirl their wings, there is a beauty in its movement. Love  is a promise in itself, and what we need to always remember is it is gentle as a butterfly.

This is Righteous Brothers with a part of Unchained Melody. I like the below verses, because it speaks of a desire, when you love someone. Oxford dictionary defines desire as - A strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.

Whoa, my love
My darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time

And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?

I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

 
 

 
Life has a way of taking you by surprise!
Day 20th August, 2014 – I had watched the Gospel of John (part of it) and the next day, I felt the Gospel of John come alive. I felt the presence of Jesus, completely. There can be no mistake with that.
Jesus waits for us. That waiting has been a long time for Jesus. We tire but never Jesus. 
I love the words from John 10:17-18. It speaks of Jesus love - a desire so strong. That is what we need to imitate.   The desire the willingness - to be broken, to deny oneself completely, to place one’s own life into the Hands of the Father, without so much of a thought of oneself.
This is what love does, it gives and gives and gives.
To Abba Father, from Jesus - a complete surrender of will, a complete trust and love.
 
 
 
There are days, when I come home really tired, with the thoughts of everything I see around me. Something’s hurt more than others. Worst is living with the mentality of the people. So much selfishness, deception, lies, scheming behaviour. It kind of tires you down.

But there is beauty amid the ashes. I come home, and the most beautiful sentence I get to hear from my brother’s mouth is Hi! Anita. It may not surprise you and why should it? I mean what is so special about a Hi!

For years, I have seen my brother in a horrible condition, where he would never talk, never look at my face and I could not look for worry that he may not want to be seen. Now I see him happy. And I forget everything else. My brother is okay and I am okay. This is a miracle!

Tough times come and go. They never last. My brother wants to become a priest. I have asked him his reason and I have asked him to relax, never discouraging him. I want to be sure that’s what he really wants.

 


 

Day 13th August, 2014 – While speaking with one of my friends, I learned of the person I had known who died four years back.

Four and a half years back, a person by the name - Tony Patel happened to seat himself besides me. But as we spoke he told me how he did not like to travel and most of all his wife did not like the idea of his being away so much.  I told him your wife is right. He looked stunned, that I replied in the manner that I did. And then he went on to tell me, that was what he was intending to do in time to come.  He was intending to not be so much into work. I replied with that’s good.

When management gathered around, and he was leaving he came near and waived out. I stood by my seat, and how I regret not shaking his hand, you will never know. As he left I felt a breaking pain in my heart. I cried bitterly and I wondered why?

When he said good bye, he recognized me in the crowd. He did not hesitate.

When I heard the news of his death, 4 1/2 years later on the 13th August, 2014, I felt the same breaking pain in my heart. I cried bitterly and now I know the reason.

With the news of his death, my determination to want to pray for souls has increased. I want to pray more and I want to pray with all my heart.  I will not stop.

God used that man's kindness to teach me to pray like I never prayed before. 

Jesus! King of Mercy, I pray for Your mercy. Have mercy! Amen.  
If it be Your will, remember my prayer Jesus.

 


  

God never gives up on people. He loves us more than we can ever know. We may run out of time, but we will never run out of the love of God.  Romans 8:35-39.
You speak to the mountain (troubles) - not about the mountain. Get in agreement with God.



Colossians 3:12 states - "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience"
God forgives, He forgets—our sins. We should forgive everyone who wrongs us, just as Jesus forgives us.



“I will set no base or wicked thing before my eyes...” Psalm 101:3
David knew that if he didn’t guard his mind by choosing carefully what he looked at, he would be drawn to do things that weren’t pleasing to the Lord.

If you are struggling with thoughts that you don’t want anymore, today, you can be free. First, receive God's forgiveness and make the choice to change what you are looking at. Let the Lord wash you clean and strengthen you by His Spirit. Focus your thoughts on His Word and do not let any wicked thing before your eyes. As you determine to honor the Lord, He will empower you by His Spirit so you can live in freedom and victory all the days of your life!

 


Day 25th August, 2014 – Coming back from the 6:45 a.m. mass, I walked along with this woman. She had just come from Goa, and she informed me that she got herself a skirt just like the one I was wearing for whatever amount that she mentioned, then she asked me how much I had got mine for and from where? And since it was some years back, I did not remember. Honestly speaking, it was so unexpected a topic, I was taken by surprise.

Then she told me the skirt would look good on her as she had put on a little weight and not like me. Again I was stunned considering we both had just come from the Church and that too in the morning.
After that she told the name, Anita is actually Indian. I told it is common but not Indian.

I just kept reminding myself, I have just come from mass and I have to be kind with my words and not let the tone in my voice show any unkindness.  

 
As people we are always focused on thinking, “What’s in it for me?” But the most rewarding way to live is not being self-focused wondering how we can benefit. Because in the world that we live, the today that we are in everybody does look out for them-selves but if we say we love Christ, then our attitude should be like Christ, our thought should be, “How can I be a blessing to others? Who can I inspire to rise higher?”
“...It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Acts 20:35
I encourage you to be a blessing to other people. It’s amazing how one word of encouragement can change the direction of a person’s life forever. When you reach out and speak faith over others, when you cause others to rise higher, something supernatural happens to your own life.

 


 Remember:

·        To come to Church, 10-15 minutes before the mass timings. I struggle in this area at times, but I try.

·        During the Penitential Rite-to ask the Lord to forgive our faults for having offended Him.

·        Pray to the Holy Spirit for the spirit of Peace.

·        The mass is the greatest of all miracles.

·        Sing or recite the Gloria – all the time glorifying the Holy Trinity.

·        The Word of God – always bears fruit.  BE attentive.

·        When the Priest raises the Host – Look up and believe in Jesus. 

·        Pray for our priests.

·        Pray for the holy souls in Purgatory.

·        Pray for the world.

·       During the Our Father – forgive and wish peace to the person  who has wronged you.

·        Once you have received the body of Christ, remember to thank Jesus and tell Him that you love Him.

·        Do not leave the Church without the Blessing of the Holy Trinity.
 
I LOVE You, JESUS . . . . .


 


 

When you love someone, you want to be with them. You know, It’s different.

I love you so much, that my world changes every time I come into your presence. I feel and I am moved by the feeling of love that I have in my heart for you.
Nothing changes that feeling...
It’s your presence that teaches me to want to change... 
  
I feel my heart is filled with you and I know forever is what I feel and I know that you are mine forever. Because I love you, I do not fear any more.

Love is an ache one that cannot be defined.

Love is a desire that will not keep us apart,
For God intended you and I to be forever in each other’s heart.

 

 

Remember, One Today is worth Two Tomorrows.
 

With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.





PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment