Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year! 2014



My People,
 
May the Peace of Jesus be with you and may the love that is Mama Mary guide you through.

Today, we are at the end of the year. It has been a wonderful year, a fruitful one at that. I am everything because of You, Abba Father. And this ones to You.
I see the Moon and behold I see Your glory,
The Lilies You promised oh God,
Will in Your time reveal a story.
Seasons they are but a few,
Abba Father, remember I Love You!

Would you say that you have looked at the pictures of Jesus? From a baby born in the manger to His crucifixion - the one thing you cannot deny is His invitation. It says 'Come one, come all'. Look at Jesus and you will find Him with His arms open.  At some other time Jesus may just be giving a hug to someone. If you look closely you will find Jesus surrounded by people and most often you will notice kids sitting comfortably on His lap. Have you ever seen anyone love in this manner? 

 

John 14:16 states: And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you.
The Holy Spirit is with us forever and is vitally important to each one of us. We cannot ignore someone who is with us forever. The Holy Spirit is not just with me, He is in me. The Holy Spirit is my teacher and is very essential to each one of us in our true knowledge of God and of Jesus Christ. We need to keep our hearts open and welcome the Holy Spirit.

Every morning, when I leave for work at 05:45, I watch people on their way to Mt. Carmel’s Church. And I think how blessed they are to be able to attend the mass celebrations.
There is so much Peace and Joy that you attain once you make it to the Church. What a blessing it is to praise God in the morning and to receive the ‘Holy Eucharist’.


Love is indescribable. Every time I think I know a little more and then I realize there is still a long way to go.
I am a trekkie – simple terms I love watching star trek. From James T. Kirk to Captain Jean Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise, I love watching it all. I think my brother gave me the best gift of all-when unknowingly for Christmas about 2 years ago he got the Star-Trek movie. The serial is all about exploring strange new worlds and new civilizations.
Just some days back I watched the 2nd part to the movie Thor. There is a line in the movie which speaks of the nine realms.
I’ll come to the point that I’m trying to make-this world we live in is huge. We have roughly about 194 countries and there is so much of un-chartered territory out there. Space is infinite. With all the expeditions in this world, I wonder if there will ever be a time when we will have explored the entire galaxy. And maybe someday we will be able to go to the ends of the universe and be back with enough fuel within our resources.

Science keeps on progressing. At the end of every century, man takes a gigantic leap towards the unknown.
The brain, the grey matter that is - is much bigger than the universe. The heart is a billion times bigger than the brain. And I am not speaking with terms of size because then the opposite would be true.
The heart is what connects you and me to God. The heart is a link, we are all interconnected. The heart follows no logic. The heart is and should be governed by God. The heart is what holds love and love is God.

Remember to make it a practise of visiting Jesus and receiving the Holy Eucharist.
Remember to pray for the holy souls in purgatory.
 
As we step in the new year, let us remember to hold on to certain values:
We need to be faithful in our ways-to God and to each other.
Lets have gratitude in our hearts.
Lets be a tender hearted people.
Lets be a people who lift and encourage others.
Lets be a people who put others need before our own.
Lets take the first step.
 
Let your heart speak the language of Love - because Love follows no logic.
Love is not magic. Love is not a mystery.

In the Bible, from the book of Genesis 1:1 states, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”

God allowed a beginning, out of the Love of His heart. Knowing wholly well, all that man is and could do God still did not stop at what God planned. For every time that man ventured into the unknown and dug his own pit, God knowingly and lovingly planned our redemption at the cost of having His only Son pay the price for our sins.
The next time, you won’t to think that no one loves you, I ask you to ponder, on the Love of our Mighty God. There can never be another like our God. He is the Sovereign-The one and only God. Holy is His name.

 
Remember, you are and will always be the apple of His eyes. You are loved and His eye is ever watching you. There is no replacement for you in the world. He has created you as His masterpiece-that means you are one of a kind.
I wish you an Ephesians 3:20 - Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think,
 
Have a wonderful, God filled and blessed year 2014!
 
With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.


 

Every moment of every day,
These are the words I wish to say,
Every moment I am with you,
Is a moment in a dream that is coming true.



PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment