Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Good will triumph!


My People,

Good Morning! What a wonderful feeling it is to know that you are loved by the Almighty God. The Peace of Jesus be yours and the love of Mama Mary follow you.

 
If I had to introduce you to someone, I would tell you what you already know. He is my world, my super hero. He is my God.
It's the only name in the world, that will remove every doubt,
It's the only name, on which you call, to break the enemy’s hold.
God created us all the same,
Just remember JESUS is His name,
He is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father & Prince of Peace.

HE is Emmanuel – God with us.

I see the pride in people when they know someone from some kind of circle-or maybe some standing in society.
They always introduce themselves as a friend of that person. People are always proud to introduce themselves to people they want to associate themselves to. This is especially true, if they are people of the top notch.
Credentials (certificates/titles) don’t make a person. You could be an individual with the highest credentials, but that don’t make you a decent, or a good person. 

 




Love is ………… the strength to fight the odds.
Love is ………… the strength to bear the unimaginable.
Love is ………… the strength to do the impossible.
Love is ………… the strength to believe that God can and Will.
Love is ………… the strength to believe that God’s promise is true.
Love is ………… the strength to surrender to His will with Love.

 
 
Peter and John had been arrested after the healing of a lame beggar. This man had been lame from birth. When a huge crowd gathered, Peter and John began to preach about Jesus and that created a stir, one that had gotten them arrested with an overnight stay in jail.
The next morning they were summoned for questioning by the Jewish elders and high priests. Peter and John were recognized as two of the men who had been with Jesus and here they were speaking and acting with great authority. These Jewish leaders were the very men who had arranged for the crucifixion of Jesus and yet Peter boldly told them to their face:
"…be it known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by him this man is standing before you well." Acts 4:10
They said among themselves; "saying, "What shall we do with these men? For that a notable sign has been performed through them is manifest to all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and we cannot deny it." Acts 4:16
So they commanded Peter and John not to speak or teach anymore in the name of Jesus and threatened them and then released them because they were afraid of the people.

 




Peter and John returned to their companions and told them everything that had happened. They raised their voices and prayed in one accord ending with this:
" And now, Lord, look upon their threats, and grant to thy servants to speak thy word with all boldness, while thou stretchest out thy hand to heal, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of thy holy servant Jesus."
Acts 4:29-30

Gone was the fear of the disciples of Jesus that was evident before and after His death. In its place was fierce boldness, authority and power.
Everything changed on the morning of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit fell on the 120 in the upper room filling them. Peter preached a dynamite sermon that 3000 were saved right then and there. They weren't afraid that they would suffer the same fate as their Lord; they were out healing the sick, preaching the gospel.
They asked, "And now, Lord, take note of their threats." They asked that God give them greater confidence when speaking His word. Their antidote for threats was boldness. Then they asked for two additional things likely to get them in even more trouble. They asked for more healings to occur and signs and wonders to take place.


 
On the 29th November, 2013, I had visited the Church, and then attended the prayer meeting. But before, attending the prayer meeting, I was waiting on God, for His approval for me to attend. And I think I wanted it so much, that Jesus did not stop me. The topic was repentance. I think I was the only one who was completely bored and I think I waited so much for it to get over. You have no idea, of how I felt.

The lady knew her topic. She seemed to have all her words spoken in a soft tone. You know sometimes, our words give us away. Goodness comes from the heart. Our heart should reflect God.

She called herself, intelligent. One does not boast when one talks about God.

My prayer my sweet Jesus: Jesus, meek and humble of Heart, Make my heart like unto Thine.
 


 


I make mistakes and I learn, with the grace of God.
If you think of me as a problem, I will never walk that way that causes you a problem.
If I am in your way and that troubles you, I want on purpose be there.
If I am not wanted you want see me around.
 
The biggest mistake, I committed, was I left my sweet Jesus, alone in the Church. I left Him there and how could I ever think that anything else is more important? Nothing ever is important-nothing ever is in comparison-to Jesus. From the moment, I attended the meeting that day, to the next day, I was breaking to pieces. I must have died over and over.
I made my confession, the next day to Fr. Alvaro and it felt so wonderful. I felt at peace.

  




On the 1st of December, after the prayer meeting, when I came back home, my dad called at around 05:30 in the evening, and he informed us that both our dogs were poisoned to death. My dad told us that he suspected someone, but there was nothing he wanted to do. I had to be stern with my dad, I told him to call the Police and get them involved. I told my dad, that God expects us to do our duties. Following the law and what it states is a requirement. Of-course I was thinking of my dad’s safety.

The Bible says; " And when they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God with boldness." Acts 4:31.
This was not a request they had to pray and fast and wait over. The other side of the prayer is counting the cost of boldness. Satan is not about to put up with having his own kingdom disturbed without some payback. The early followers of Jesus thought it was worth it.

Do you have the fire in your belly to fight a good fight?
 
PRAY THE PRAYER!
The place where you are may be shaken.


The devil is devious, cunning and shrewd. He will attack. Don’t give in with your words. Be careful with what you say. Remember, Jesus says, ‘Don’t be afraid!

  




Love is ………… the Clouds in the sky,
Love is ………… the feeling of flying on the wings of a butterfly.
Love is ………… the moon in its splendour,
Love is ………… the star lit sky, the colours of the rainbow. 
Love is ………… the shower of rain.
Love is ………… the heartache and the pain.
Love is ………… the hope that Good will triumph.

 
With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.





 

PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment