Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Saved by Grace!


My People,

Good Morning! May the Peace and Love of Jesus and Mama Mary be with you.

Life is full of surprises! Isn’t it? This kind of reminds me of my favourite line from the movie, ‘Forest Gump’. ‘Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.’ I love chocolates, and life to me is like chocolates. Think about it, when the chocolate melts in the mouth, it kind of leaves a wonderful taste and you’re in that moment. Not a care in the world. Life should flow the same way. You’re in the moment, nothing should trouble you. You’re at Peace because you trust in God.

I know, I trust in God, with my life.

Dreams, we all want them to come true. Difference is some of us will gladly wait trusting in God and some of us will take matters into our own hand. No matter what your choice know that God waits and loves you.



As a 9 year old, this was my prayer, I would pray for someone to love me, the most in the world. Back then, all that mattered was to be loved by someone so much, that everything else seems ……… this was all that I wanted.
God made a promise to me, Daniel and Emmanuel. This is when I wrote my feelings down to Abba Father, in my letter titled 'Here I am' on the 14th February 2010, in my Bible.
“Thank you Lord for a kind, wonderful, honest, God-fearing, healthy, loving, generous, compassionate, understanding husband. Thank you for making him the greatest listener in the whole world. God thank you for blessing us in the sacrament of Holy matrimony. Keep us and bless us to be faithful and loving to each other to eternity.  God teach us to accept each other and always put love in everything we do. May we always begin and end with You."  
This was part of my letter - part of my prayer to Abba, Father.
I love Hebrews chapter 11:11 - By faith he received power of procreation, even though he was too old—and Sarah herself was barren—because he considered him faithful who had promised.

 


It’s good to remember and every once in a while, it’s good to relive the wonderful memories. To return back to the good speaks of the sense of a Hope that will and should fill your heart? Hope is a good thing.

This is what I remember and it is and will always be one of my fondest memories. One of the ladies in the Bible study sessions, asked Fr. Ashlyn, whether he would coduct the class if there was just one person in it. And Fr. Ashlyn answered he would.

Life at times can be a struggle. From my earliest years in school, whenever I got close to anyone, they would have to move-and move to faraway locations. I hurt the most. I realized that it was best for me to stay away from people – that way I would never hurt. Problem is it still hurt anyway.
I have never got the things I wanted. But this is not a complaint. I have been hurt the most. I have cried at times. People criticize me more than you would ever know and that’s okay too. I have learned to look at it from Jesus point of view. Everybody needs somebody, who they can throw their hurts on. All I ask from God, is His grace.

 


Fr. William, commented, that a lady from Australia had visited Fr. Lenny and she mentioned to him that she sends 300 (or 3000) sms to people, i.e. praying or encouraging them someway-in the biblical sense.
I think that’s cute. But really speaking, how hard is it to send messages from a cell? To have the patience to send those messages to 300 people, good job, what else can I say?

Years back, there were people working in gulf that did not have a church to attend to. For some parts of the world, in certain countries, it still holds true. In such places, Evangelization through the net is the only means of spreading the word of God-thus encouraging the People--time to time and praying over them.

I love reading messages on the net. Some of them are really inspirational and uplifting. Some people really do work tirelessly, and God bless one and all.
There are some people who are addicted to sending the message of God, on Facebook twitter or so on and so forth. They send messages tirelessly and it’s a wonderful way to go but that is not the only way to spread the word of God.
We must live our lives the way Jesus did. That is true evangelizatiion.
One should never leave household chores (works) undone. You cannot neglect your duties towards your family.




If you are married – the love of God is the first and then your duties to your spouse and your children. You cannot preach God to the world, when you fail with your household duties.
The Bible clearly defines the duties of a husband and wife to each other and to their children.
There are several verses in the fifth chapter of Ephesians. Let me state three of these for you.
Verse 22, "Wives submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord".
verse 24, "Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything".
verse 33, "nevertheless let everyone of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband".
I Peter 3:1, "Like wise you wives, be in subjection to your own husbands".

I Peter 3:7, teaches that the husband is to honor his wife. Honor means that you should show her respect and this involves courtesy and emotional support. Be sure that as her husband that you do not ridicule her in public by the cutting remarks that you make. She wears YOUR name and is to be viewed as part of your body.
Ephesians 4:32 teaches, "forbear one another". This means to be gentle toward her. Control of temper, abstaining from physical violence and restraining a sharp tongue that makes one feel inferior - are ways by which you can exhibit forbearance.

Colossians 3:21, "Fathers provoke not your children to anger lest they be discouraged". The husband therefore does not leave all the discipline up to his wife, but shares in the moulding and direction of children. The husband takes responsibility not only in providing a living but also takes an interest in the development of the children. 

 
 
 
We live in a superficial world. Time changes no one. People change, sometimes for the good and sometimes for the worst.
 
Have you never wondered why I begin all my correspondence with a Good Morning? When infact my topic always gets updated in the night.
I am saying thank God, you are here and thank God, for the morning. Because everything that comes from God is good.
Next time, you hear some one wish you a Good Morning, don’t go eating the word good out of it. Wish good to others because God blesses everyone.

Practice what you preach. Jesus fasted for 40 days and always did His Fathers will. He became us, and gave His life in ransom, so that we might live. His dying words on the Cross, ‘Father, forgive them, they know not what they do”. And Jesus final surrender comes with these words ‘It is finished”.  Jesus was obedient to the will of His Father even unto death.


Evangelization-is what we all Christians are called to do. Mark 16:15-20 states: And he said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues;  they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover." So then the Lord Jesus, after He had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God  


People have to be told in the sternest way possible that they need to get off from their seats of comfort, and walk to Church. If you can make it to a party, there is no excuse that should keep you away from God.
And yes, dust off the dirt from the cover of the Bible and read.

 
On 4th October, 2013, first Friday mass, I sat on my toes, before the statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and I asked for me to lay my head next to Jesus heart. And I asked Jesus for His grace to come into His presence. I am not worthy.

While In school, it was All souls day, and I felt some one pat my head. I woke up to find no one. And when I fell asleep, the patting continued. I knew it was my grandmother, from the way she patted my head. No one ever wanted to believe me at home. I don’t blame them. I was kind of a rebel.
The day, the 15th November, 2013 at 3:20 a.m. that is the time I woke up from my sleep.

Do you know what purgatory is like? I don’t think any one of us knows how it looks or what it feels like? We may have an idea but that does not help much does it? IF you knew, would it bring about a change? I wish for you to think deeply and wisely.
So you work in a big firm, and you are somebody. Let’s just say that you are a regular at Church. Oh! you think you do absolutely well. And maybe just maybe you’ve been to all the Holy places. You know the Bible quotes-let me add this, well done.
Let me begin, with these two points.
  1. You have secured a good post. Maybe you did all the right things to secure the job and maybe not. Maybe you just got plain lucky. Maybe you did everything to be in the right standing with the right people. People always find time when they want – to please people for the things they think they want. They don’t mind walking miles for that.
  2. You think you are justified by going for mass daily. I think you do something absolutely wonderful. But then hardly has the mass got over and you begin to gossip.  Tell me where is the reverence to God or to the Body of Christ you just received?




All our lives, we work hard for things we want. That could be a big house, maybe a car, maybe jewellery. The reasons could be many and the wants they never stop. We find ourselves motivated … Good for you!

So you get yourself a big dream house, a big pay package, a car and so on! I’m happy for you.

I would like you to listen to what I have to say here, very carefully, 'You mean the world to me.'

On the 15th of November, I woke up with terrible tiredness and my whole body ached with pain. In my dream, I was visited by so many souls and all I understood was they needed prayers.

I learned from those Holy Souls, I learnt Humility. I am dust and to dust I will return. For them to come to me for prayers, they taught me how they yearn to be in Heaven. What they showed me is a glimpse of what holiness is.  


 
Love Always.....

I never in my wildest dreams
Thought that love would feel so good and true,
I never imagined that I would find a wonderful you.

Love is but forever, eternal and sincere,
A flame that will through time outlive the years.

What is Love, but an emotion so strong and so pure,
In life all the tests it will endure,
It has the strength to shame the mountains,
And fear of death overthrow.

So I’ll scream it from the mountaintop,
I wish the whole world to know,
That love for you is my reason to be,
And will never ever bow.


With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.




 
PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.
Thank you, Abba Father, for the 11th of November, 2013.

Prayer to Free 1,000 souls from Purgatory:
Eternal Father, I offer thee the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment