Thursday, April 11, 2013

God's Sign


My People,

Hello! The Peace of Jesus be with you!

On the 5th of April, I was coming back from the 7:30 p.m. mass, when from a distance I saw a little baby about 11/2 years old, run outside the gate onto the footpath. And oh my God, he was running to freedom. Maybe he was practising to run the next marathon!
Anyways, I walked a little bit faster, to catch up with the baby. I held him in my arms, and took him to his home. Thank you, God. You gladden my heart.

The 7th of April, the Feast of Divine Mercy, the mass was celebrated by Fr. Leslie. I loved this one thing-he mentioned: that through the week he watched people come for the novenas, and while he appreciated that – he asked the people to follow it with Deeds of LOVE-that is mercy expressed in each and every way possible.

Exodus 17 tells us that Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt through the miraculous parting of the Red Sea. The Israelites complained about the lack of water and quarrelled about whether God is really with them or not. God made bread rain from the sky for them. They had all the reasons to believe that God was watching out for them. All they thought was of wanting God to perform for them at will.
We learn in Matthew chapter 4 that satan tempted Jesus in the desert just like he had the Israelites.
Then the devil took Him to the holy city and had Him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written: “'He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"
The devil is not asking Jesus to test the evidential foundations of His belief in God. He is asking Him to force God's hand so to speak in producing an act of power.
The command to not test the Lord your God has nothing to do with truth seeking. It is about needlessly forcing God to demonstrate His power. He is not a magician to perform at our will.
Look at Jesus response, "It is also written: Do not put the Lord your God to the test." Matthew 4:7 
Therefore let us carefully anticipate the challenges that await us, and even as we gratefully receive God's intervention in our lives, let us strive to be alert: let us never put God to the test.

On Mercy sunday, I wished one of the Priests on my cousins insistence. I love to wish, but there are times that I feel to hold back. Prior to this day my cousin had mentioned a passage from the Bible, to which I knew was the Holy Spirit’s doing. And then when he insisted, I knew it was the Holy Spirit, again. I went and wished the Priest only to feel literally miserable as he did not even look at my face. That hurt.
I kept the hurt locked in my heart. My cousin realized and asked me what the matter was? …  I said I am nobody. A moment of dejection (a feeling so low) is what it was. My cousin replied-God never made anybody to be nothing.  At this point, I had tears running all over my face. God is amazing! 
Don’t get me wrong, I am and will always be fond of this priest. It’s just that there is a higher reason for everything under Heaven. God wills everything, so Fr. had to be that way with me. If he was not, I would not be able to go to the next level. I had to obey and be submissive to the Holy Spirit, even at the cost of getting hurt. From all the hurt inside, I had to recall Gods goodness and at that moment trust in His infinite mercy and love. I still had to be grateful to God.
So when my cousin spoke - God never made anybody to be nothing-he spoke his blessings over me. I felt all the love of God. I believed and so I moved to the next level with God-with the Holy Spirit.
Key is to be Humble and Obedient both at the same time.


As the day proceeded I was reading on Pope Francis, and I came across, this article where it stated that he was elected on the 13th of March, 2013.  
1313 - The no that I have witnessed so many times since before and after the article.
 
My article: UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES - Published on - Saturday, September 29, 2012 – states:
Day 1:  18th September, 2012.   1313
Day 2:  19th September, 2012.   1313
Day 3:  20th September, 2012.   1313
On the 3rd day when I saw the number again it just was a reconfirmation. And what followed it on the third day, itself was the Reading from the 1st book of Corinthians 13:1-13.

God speaks using all means possible. The first number that God got me to notice was 1111 and that was nearly 4 years back.
I learnt that it meant to be Hebrews 11:11 – But today, the 7th of April, I also came across this: 
Pope Francis; is the 266th and current pope of the Roman Catholic Church. We follow him here with Pride, Prayers & Hope for All Humanity.
KINDLY LOOK at the word FIRST its repeated 4 times -in numeral-look for 1111.
Biography-Francis is the first Jesuit pope, the first from outside of Europe in more than a millennium, the first from the Americas, and the first from the Southern Hemisphere. It signifies 1111.
My first article Faith was published on January 3rd, 2011 and has Hebrews 11:11 passage in it.

The 9th of April, I had finished with writing my article for the blog. God told me to hold on for a day. What I learned is that there were 3 reasons:
Today, the 10th of April, the Gospel was from John 3:16-21
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. (also published as the picture in the article – The Cross – date Monday, April 1, 2013).
The mass was celebrated by Fr. Chand. I had written the below article in march of 2012 and Fr. Chand came in June 2012. (Chand meaning 'The Moon')
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - Take the Long way HOME
On a Saturday evening, not of my choice, I had to take the long way home. For the entire week, I had been down with asthma and that made the walk seem a little more tiring. God is good.
As a family, during our school holidays we would go for long walks after dinner. I loved watching the starry sky, and would look for 'the moon'. Those were one of my happiest moments. As I remembered and looked around me, everything suddenly looked so beautiful. I looked around at the houses on both sides of the road, the leaves that were scattered around. And I looked at the flowers, they looked so pretty. Everything looked so wonderful. I felt completely relaxed. I didn’t feel tired anymore. God walked with me!

I know this person. I always would hear his footsteps and know when he enters the Church. I missed not seeing him for quiet some time now. His name is Arnold Albuquerque and he is all of 82 years. When he told me his name, I told him we both have the AA Factor. A is the first alphabet-It signifies 1. (1 1 1 1).
I dont look at numbers from any other perspective than my link with God. When God reconfirms His promise, to me, it is always in numbers.

What it means is that God was talking to me in what He knows I will understand. I write so that you may understand too. That there is nothing that God wont do for you.
My cousin, he calls me ‘PointBlank’. His logic is that I - never think – just talk - that used to be my philosophy. Not anymore.
This is what ‘Abba Father’ told me, I have put my heart in you.
Do you know that Love hurts the most? Do you know it takes a life time of waiting?
I believe, oh God, that in my heart, there is a growing of You in me. I love You and I recognize my own unworthiness. I believe in love, I believe in You!

GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES.


People speak different things at different times. Most often they don’t have a clue to what they want. They want something one moment to forget it the next.

We need to boldly pursue pleasing God rather than pleasing people. Don’t be a people pleaser.
God’s all-knowing eye is upon us. He knows our hearts. He wants to cleanse our hearts so that we might stop being deceived about how good we are. Paul said that, "In my flesh dwells no good thing." If there is any goodness in me at all it is because of Christ and His transforming power in my life. It is for no other reason.

King David acknowledges God’s works in his life. At the end of Psalm 139 he says, "Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious thoughts; and see if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way."
David is asking God to look with the intention of revealing to him that which is in his heart so that he might rid himself of what is hideous to God’s sight. David was telling God to put his heart to the test so that he might find the defects and correct them. He was asking God to give him a detailed report of what was displeasing to God that He might live in a righteous manner. He was seeking God’s revelation of the secret areas in his life that were currently hidden from his sight.

This is what I want to say please don’t let anyone ever tell you – that you are a mistake. Don’t let anyone treat you bad. REMEMBER -

GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES.

You are God’s most prized possession.
If you think talking to influential people or walking with high ranking officials or with stars will make you feel great and noble - then that’s just a momentary phase - a rush.
Rule of nature is that anything that climbs to the most elevated position must also descend. This is with speaking in human terms – and man made denominations.
With God-LOVE is the only force that is here to stay. The love of Christ is what makes you feel so complete-that there is nothing that you can lack. Because if you fall short-you never will worry, because with Christ there can be no lack.

Philippians 4:13 states: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Remember, to Love with all your heart. Do good to everybody. BE JESUS!

With all my LOVE,
For LOVE PREVAILS!
AnitA.

 
 

Prayer: Abba Father, keep me always faithful and obedient to You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment