Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Forever I am yours!

My People,

Good Morning! I am glad that God has given both of us the opportunity to sing His praises and watch the sunlight spread across the Horizon. It’s a very good morning indeed!

If and when I reach the Church early, I love to open to hymn no 32 and sing this hymn, but on the 12th of April, Friday, I reached just 1 or 2 minutes before the mass could begin, which was celebrated by Fr. Leslie. And being as joyous as I was, I wanted to sing, and what do you know that was exactly the hymn that we sang. I held the hymn book to my heart and said thank you God. Below are the two paragraphs:
As we gather in this place today
Holy spirit come and have your way
Have your way
As we lay aside our own desires
Sweep across our hearts with Holy fire
Have your way

This is your house your home
We welcome you Lord we welcome you
This is your house your home
We welcome you today.



The day, 14th of April, today after the mass they were distributing the ‘Holy Queen’ magazine, outside Mt. Carmel's Church. I was reading the life of St. Gertrude and then I came across this prayer – that our Lord gave to St. Gertrude and told her that each time it is said it would release 1000 souls.
PRAYER: "Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."
1000 is a number that I am so familiar with – because this is one of the numbers that I get to see from time to time.
My published article mentions the number 1000.
The Fiery Furnace - Sunday, May 1, 2011.
I Love reading the chapter on Daniel. It’s, page 1000 (the fiery furnace) on my Bible. And, it’s something that God so lovingly brings to my notice when things are the toughest, ‘1000’


People often think what they can benefit from a situation? The most rewarding way to live is not being self-focused wondering what our benefits are.  Think of the many ways of how you can be a blessing to others. Who can I inspire today should be the question?  Acts 20:35 states: “...It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
Look for ways to be a blessing to other people. It’s amazing how one word of encouragement can change a person’s life forever. Speak faith over others speak encouragement thus causing people to rise higher.  

God has blessed everyone with potential. Not every one is aware of what they can become. I believe Words if spoken with faith have the power to push people into the right direction. Romans 4:17 states: “...God...calls those things which do not exist as though they did.”
I believe that we are here to encourage each other. Look around at who God has placed in your life. They’re not there by accident. See what they’re good at. Don’t just think about it, tell them what they can become. Let your encouragement help them rise up in confidence so they can be all God has called them to be!

The Word of God is living and active; it’s powerful in our lives. God communicates to us through His written Word, the Bible. When He does speak, your spirit knows it. God always speaks the truth, and the truth will set you free!
When you hold God’s Word close to your heart, it acts like a shield around your heart. You hold His Word close to you by meditating on it, thinking about it and declaring it. As you allow His truth to sink into your spirit, it will empower you and change you. It will equip you to live the good life He has prepared for you! “Your word have I laid up in my heart, that I might not sin against You” Psalm 119:11


Many a people sacrifice to get somewhere in life and I have seen so many a times that people give in to anger. They let anger take control of themselves. e.g. That I can think of right at this moment is the game of Cricket: (just because I mention cricket – that does not imply that this is for men-women are not exempted from this e.g. - Anger is experienced by both). I am sure you must have watched a game or two. Now think about it, you must have made some kind of arrangement to watch the game. You may have purchased expensive tickets, made sure you got a holiday, made all the additional purchases to enjoy and to a certain extent to get there before time.
Of course you are supporting your team. But for some reason, they happen to be on the loosing side.
Now you are really mad or maybe you are in a foul mood, you could tear something up, or maybe you are so upset that you will not talk at all.
What have you done? Have you never realized?
Let me help. You are supporting this team, you are such an ardent fan, that you feel like mourning and you are. Tell me does the team you support know what you are going through, would any of the team member know that you even exist? You know the answer to that.
The reality is – you need to lighten up (have fun). Shout if you wish to when cheering for your team or just join in with all the other crazy fans.
Whatever you do, have fun.
So your team may have lost the game – it’s not the end of the world.
The Sun you see no matter what the situation is-will always shine through.
The Sun is always up and doing and so must we be.  

Ephesians 4:26 states: "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,
In the above paragraph, I did start it with take control of anger. Dissatisfaction is one of the reasons which causes irritation and if not stopped in time will only grow—thus bringing about anger. So you go from the stadium after the game, you get caught up in the traffic-what should have been a 45 minutes drive now takes 11/2 – 2 hrs caught up in the traffic and you get abusive just because the vehicles move at snail pace. Finally when you reach home – you are completely tired and hungry. You watch your mother/father, or sibling or wife/husband or whoever watching the television and having a good time. You look for food and it needs to be heated. No one is getting off their seats to cater to you. So what do you do? I’ll tell you, you are fuming by now. Your patience is tested to the limit. All hell breaks loose. And you give everybody what you think they deserve.
Why? Is it just because you had a bad day?
So now, are you calm? Let’s take the first step together, shall we?
You are angry. Why?
Identify the reason. 
Your team lost. But you know that some one has to win. The reason you went for the game is to have fun. Didn’t you?
What can be done.
If you have friends who react in the same manner then most certainly they are not the ones you need to stick with? Because when you have friends who feel the same way, you do, you will justify the feeling. Relax.
Reward yourself.
So things have not gone your way. Take a seat and let your nerves relax. Think of how anger can harm others and especially your loved ones. Do you really want to hurt anyone’s feelings the way you felt when you watched your team loose?
I don’t think you ever want to. The best thing you can do is relax, calm down. And when you get home, you notice that your family is all below one roof sitting there together, having fun. Shouldn’t you be happy? Aren’t you the lucky one? They are having fun, the way you should have, at the game. Count your blessings and you will realize that you are blessed above and beyond all your wildest expectations.
So no matter how your day went, how disappointed you got, when you enter the door of your home tonight when you look at your family sitting together - realize – that this is your reward, the best one indeed. Thank God!


Love - how do you ever tell someone you love them? How do you ever tell them that they mean the world to you? How do you?
I can talk about love. I can write about it. I say Love Prevails. I always believe and say it so often, that Love Always will win. It does you know. But how do I put it across to you?
So I’ll say it the best way I know, I LOVE You!

I am nothing without God! But with you oh God I can do anything! Philippians 4:13 states: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

With all my Love,
For LOVE PREVAILS!
AnitA.


PRAYER: Abba Father, this is Your promise made on the 10th of April
– The moon, reminding me of my happiest moments.  
- 1111: It is Between You & me.
When God reconfirms His promise, to me, it is always in numbers, this is what I wrote on the last article, as promised by You. Abba, Father, I’d die trusting in You. Forever I am Yours, oh God of mine. Here I am I come to do Your Will! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment