Sunday, March 18, 2012

Everything WILL BE all right . . .



Down through the ages we all long for the same thing: to be loved and accepted by someone who will not betray or abandon us. God knows that longing in us, better than we know it ourselves. Praise be God!

I love you with an everlasting love. So I will continue to show you my kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

To be loved by the one you love, is the most wonderful thing in the whole wide world. There are no words that can describe the happiness you feel. But this much is true: you want to stand at the mountaintop and shout aloud, and let the whole world know. That’s how happy you feel.
Gods love is unchanging. God loves you not just for today, but to eternity. Always and forever love. He has drawn us with a loving-kindness that will never run out. When you surrender to God, Love becomes your world. There is nothing we can do to make God love us any more than He does and there is nothing that we can do to make God love us any less than He does. 

You know how it feels sometimes, when you are in your own thought processes. On a Saturday evening, I was thinking of my brother, in the church. The lady seated beside me, all of a sudden asked me if it was my brother who was killed in an accident outside. I was taken by surprise.

So yes, on my way back from church I recalled all of those moments. . . And what came to mind is ‘Everything WILL BE alright’.

When Fr. Roque Lobo, the priest, who was responsible for building the church moved, I thought the people should have done something. I thought he took all the trouble and was hardly here to see his church. Back then, I was in school, I thought we should have done something, maybe said something. Every time I went to church, I would feel miserable. Today, I remember him most of all.
Its been years, since he went to be with the Lord. But in my mind, he will always be the simple priest that I knew him to be.

We all wish for chances to make a difference. We may not be able to succeed in what we thought; but we have to know with God: ‘Everything WILL BE alright’.

My friend was having trouble in her marriage. She was miserable, as she had no kids. I kept encouraging her, whenever I could. Today, after eight years of marriage, she and her husband are blessed with a healthy beautiful baby girl.

God always, blesses. It takes time, but we have to know that with God: ‘Everything WILL BE alright’.


From my families point of view, we have continually been watched over by God. No matter what it was, even if it was my brother, having his mouth sewn (when it had torn apart), my father having his leg completely healed when doctors had given up(suggested having his leg amputated), God was there. I have known my mother being cured from cancer. God has been always watching protectively over us.

God always watches and protects. We have to always rely knowing that with God: ‘Everything WILL BE alright’.


I have carved you on the palms of My hand, I will never forget you…    Isaiah 49:16
We are carved in Gods hands, in the hands of Jesus pierced with nail! Jesus had us carved on his hands with a passionate love at the cost of his life!
His love makes us sensitive to the pain of others. We realize that the source of suffering is sin but with His love Christ has embraced suffering and transformed it into a victory over sin.
But, as we suffer, we remember with what love He carved us in the palms of His hands. Then we want to go on because happiness is to be like Him in all things. Among all kinds of people and in all circumstances, make it a life habit to imitate Jesus Christ, to do what He did, to avoid what He avoided. Learn to love Him as He loves you.

While speaking, to my brother, Adrian, he had on more than one occasion mentioned of two of his friends who had left the world. And he wondered, why God did not remember him. He felt left out, though he always believed in God.
My brother was a doctor. He had the world. But all he wanted was to go to God. I thank God, for his life. I thank God, for him. I thank God for remembering him.

I saw my family, crumble. I watched and relied knowing that with God: ‘Everything WILL BE alright’.



And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, ‘I believed and therefore I spoke,’ we also believe and therefore speak. 2 Corinthians 4:13
Every believer has been given a measure of faith. In order to see the promises of God come to pass in your life, you have to give expression to that faith through the words that you speak. We must declare what God says about us in His Word in order to activate those seeds of faith within.
We can’t allow words of defeat or negativity to come out of our mouths. When you wake up every morning, thank Him that His promises are coming to pass in your life.

On one particular afternoon, I saw a girl crying miserably, I approached her and asked her not to cry. I told her you need not give me any details. You don’t need to tell my why you are crying. She told me it was horrible. I told her everything will be alright. I asked her to believe in God. I told her that I will believe for her and she would just have to believe that one percent. She nodded. And I just mentioned the reason for what she was crying, would get solved by evening. She asked me if I was from charismatic. I told her I wasn’t. I told her I would pray for her. The next day, she came to tell me with this big smile on her face that everything did work out well. I was glad for her and asked her never to cry again.

God listens to our prayers, when we believe and pray.  I know that with God: ‘Everything WILL BE alright’.


CONCLUSION: Loving others may mean some emotional pain and some shattered hopes, but even when there is no response to a loving approach, we will grow by taking the risk of loving. We are alive when we reach out in love and we grow in our ability to love each time we love-1 John 3:14. Pray that as we give of ourselves daily, offer our ceaseless prayers and serve as God directs us, the Holy Spirit will fill us with a holy zeal, freeing us to be God’s joyful, celebrating people.


REMEMBER: We need to be reassured that we are loved. Love is the greatest thing in the world.
Delight yourself in God; and He will give you the desires of your heart-Psalm 37:4 That is His promise! HE will give you these desires when the time is right and it is best for His will and purpose in your life and His kingdom.
There is only one place to turn when that longing for unfailing love drives us onward, and that’s to the very God of the universe Himself who stands waiting with outstretched arms and nail-scarred hands.
It is most comforting to know that God in His heaven loves and cares for us. Stop often and listen. I guarantee you will hear His voice whispering to your heart: I have loved you with an everlasting love. Let Him wrap you in that love, where all the storms of earth and eternity cannot separate you from that everlasting love and security. May God increase our longing to climb up into His lap and listen to His heart.


PRAYER: Heavenly Father, I thank you for everything today. I thank you for the love in my world. I pray that every heart knows what it is to be loved. I pray for no heart to be lonely. I pray, for love and happiness for everyone. This I ask in Jesus name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment