Sunday, May 22, 2022

Celebrate GOD!

My People,

Hello! If you ask me what sort of a person I am. With the grace of God, this is how I would respond and in the words of Robert H. Schuller -
When faced with a mountain, I WILL NOT QUIT! I will keep on striving until I climb over, find a pass through, tunnel underneath, or simply stay and turn the mountain into a gold mine with God's help!

Remember - Remember: God is in Charge!

This is Leo Sayer, When I Need You! I have just added a few words.
When I need You Jesus,
I just close my eyes and I'm with You
And all that I have, I give You.
It's my every heartbeat.

When I need love
I hold out my hands to you and I touch love
I never knew there was so much love
Oh, I need You.

When I need You
I just close my eyes
And you're right here by my side
I just hold out my hand and reach out to Yours
And I'm with You.
And all I wanna give you
It's only a heartbeat away
Oh, I need you.



God needs us all….And He died for all of us.

Every man has a right to life. But yet not all people have access to that which is termed as basic necessities of life.
Is it because we never truly understand anybody else’s needs but ours?

Everybody talks about Russia-Ukraine
And my goodness, there are so many prayers conducted, that by now some solution should have been reached to.
In the 2 years that passed us by, the world has witnessed many disasters. Many lessons learnt have quickly been forgotten.
OR could it be, that we have never felt emotionally connected to anybody but our family and immediate relatives and friends.
What hurts you, hurts me is not what we seem to be built with. But in reality that is what it should be.
Maybe, if we cared a little more, maybe then, there would be no wars, no tragedies, no heartaches . . . But that is a DREAM. Am I the only dreamer?

As long as we keep creating weapons, the world will never know Peace.
License to possess weapons is not a peace seeking approach.
And when we keep adding nuclear arms to increase ones power as a nation, SORRY – but that is no path to Peace.
The absence of weapons is a CALL For PEACE!
But the World cannot take that step.
Because the weapons which destroy other homes, kills families (from country 1) – is some other person’s livelihood (from country 2).

We can PRAY,
It is the only means we have for Peace in a world of hate and greed.

Every life must matter,
There must be a count, of all the atrocities, the inhuman torture and the barbaric killing. What happens to any single human being, must be made answerable, by all. No life must be neglected.
It is not Russia alone, that is inhuman, we the rest of the world do nothing to stop the war. We like to speak of Law and Order, Rules and Regulations. But they are good, so long as they serve the purpose. But if we stand at the sidelines and watch a blood riot, because of our Rules and Regulations, then we are all barbarians.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke
 
We are all accountable to God
If we ever stop creating weapons of destruction - and focus on building bridges of Love and Peace, it is then, that, we would usher in a HOPE that the world has yet to witness and experience.
Maybe if we cared enough to need that person like even more than we need our lives.
Maybe that is what we lack.
We are meant to care and uplift each other.
I have to need you in a manner of speaking, such that your breath is precious to me, that in your prosperity, I find my happiness. If each one us thinks that way, then we will have lived Gods dream for each one of us.
Love and only Love can save us!



We are all here, we all need each other.
We are all a link in the chain.
We are meant to love,
We are meant to heal each other’s wounds.
Helen Keller wrote, “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.”
When Neil Armstrong became the first person to set foot on the Moon, he said: "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

We all need each other.
I love this song. No matter who you are thinking of, you just close your eyes. And you are right there with them.
*When I need You, I close my eyes and I’m with You.
When you can't live without someone and you wish they would feel the same way you do. You know, I need You.

Do you know, I need you is also I love you.
"I need you" it is a selfless act. It is an acceptance of someone else's importance and value beyond you.
You know when someone needs you, He suffers and dies for you because you are precious? You are the apple of His eye
Someone who needs you will show you that you can depend on them through the storms of life
John 3:16 – says it perfectly, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
God needed us!
God gave us, His only Son.
But because of our sins He was wounded, beaten because of the evil we did. We are healed by the punishment He suffered, made whole by the blows He received.
And we are incomplete without Him!
Jesus, I need You!


1 John 4:19 We love, because he first loved us.
I know that in John 21, Jesus tells His disciples, how much He loves them by the number of fish. There will be 10,000 ways to the love of Jesus. And this would be one of them. But 1John 4:19 is very clear, We love, because he first loved us. Jesus loved first and then Jesus asks Peter, Do you love me?
John 21:1-14 Jesus appears to 7 Disciples
Peter and the other disciples got into the boat; but that night they caught nothing.
Jesus spoke to His disciples, asking them, “Children, have you any fish.” They answered Him no.
Jesus asked them to cast the net on the right side of the boat.
They were not able to draw it in because of the quantity of fish. The disciples did as the Man (they did not know it was Jesus) on the shore asked and were successful beyond expectation.
John from his previous experiences knew this wonderfulness is Jesus, Himself.
When Peter heard what John said, Peter threw on his outer garment and threw himself into the water to reach Jesus.
When the other disciples got out on land, they saw a charcoal fire, with fish lying on it and bread. Jesus said to them, bring some of the fish which you have just caught. Jesus had breakfast ready for them. Peter dragged the heavy net all by himself. The net was not broken and held a large catch of 153 fish.
153 FISH             
1 5 3 = I Agape You! (more than love) 9 Alphabets, 3 words
Add all the numbers from 1-17 (1+2+3+4+5….) they = 153 (This is someone else’s calculation-which amazed me)
(17:17:17) – the number I saw at Andheri station time board on the 16thJuly2017.
(Each 17 is=153+153+153=459) Then add, (4+5+9=18)
So really the number could be 18 or 9
As understood on the 24th April, Mercy Sunday.
Gods love is so wonderful! 
Before asking Peter, Do you love me? Jesus actually tells him with the number of fish. 153 I agape you. (I more than love you)

None of the disciples dared asked, for they were convinced, it was the Lord. 
After their breakfast Jesus asked Peter, three times, Do you love me? 

I Love You! Beautiful words. And endearing to the one who waits to listen to their beloved speak these words of love.
1 4 3 = I Love You! 8 Alphabets, 3 words.
In John 3:16 it is written that “God so loved (agapao) the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.”
Jesus died for us. He loved us first. Agape love that God had for us, while we were still dead in our sins. Agape is a love that Jesus displayed in laying down His life voluntarily for us. 

22nd April, 2022.                       Gospel John 21:1-14
30th April, 2022 & 1st May, 2022.       Gospel John 21:1-19
21 one of my numbers and so this is what it also means
Look at the date the numbers are 2222
Isaiah 22:22 And I will place on his shoulder the key of the house of David; he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
Everything is always upto Jesus.
Jesus, I trust in You!

29th April, 2022.
Acts 5:38-39 “for if this plan or this undertaking is of men, it will fail; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You might even be found opposing God!"
As Gamaliel noted, “if it is from God, you will not be able to stop it.” No matter how large or compelling a circumstance seems to be, only what represents God’s agenda will endure.
Keep that in mind when you feel your circumstances have become hopeless. No matter what you face, God is still in control, silently and sovereignly working all things out according to His perfect plan. He has His Gamaliel’s and at the precise moment when their words will have the greatest impact, they will step into the moment to deliver their life saving words.

Trust in God!
Not one minute before and not a second late.
It is Time!


With all my love,
For LOVE PREVAILS!
AnitA.



PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY:- Our Lord dictated this prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment