Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Online Mass 6 - December


1st December, 2020
Fr. Reuben mass 
Hope-childlike and open to the wonders of the world. 
2nd December, 2020
Fr. Christopher mass 
3rd December, 2020
Feast of St. Francis Xavier. 
Fr. Reuben mass 
Make people aware of the presence of Christ in the way we speak, in the way we do things for Gods greater Glory! 
My brother Andrew’ birthday. 
4th December, 2020
Day 29: With Jesus
His Eminence, Oswald Cardinal Gracias mass 
Fr. Daniel mass 
First Friday Adoration. 35 minutes.
"Bestir thy power and come Lord!" (a wonderful voice) 
The day of the Lord shall come as the Prophets foretold. (Hymn)
Come Lord Jesus, come and be born in our hearts.         (Hymn)
Awake from your slumber                                  (Hymn)
***We still are singing (Come Lord Jesus) but our song is transformed into the free and complete song of the Lover-Come and take me with You. Now we watch for the day hoping that the Salvation promised us will be ours when Christ will come again in His Glory!*** 
Lord graciously hear us 
5th December, 2020.
Fr. Christopher mass 
***Fr. Francis – Celebration of the Mass in konkani at St. Ann’s (Mangalore). Received the Body of Christ.*** (Sunday mass) 

6th December, 2020. Sunday. 
Second Sunday of Advent. 
Lighting of the second candle in the wreath. 
Remembering the poverty of the Bethlehem Manger and Gods Love.
LOVE! 
Fr. Reuben mass 
Listen to the voice of Jesus. 

7th December, 2020
Fr. Daniel mass 
Jesus has the authority to forgive sins. 
8th December, 2020
Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary. 
Fr. Reuben mass 
Mary Open to the Will of God!(Juuw-Jesus) 
Each and every one of us is chosen for a purpose. God has a plan for us and for our lives. 
Magnify the goodness of God as Mary did! 
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD! 
9th December, 2020
Fr. Christopher mass 
10th December, 2020
Fr. Reuben mass 
Antiphon: The Lord is kind and full of compassion, slow to anger, abounding in mercy. (Qualities of God!) 
Fr. Reuben suggests a simple tip, that one repeats this for a while until memorized. Fr. Reuben then mentions replacing “Lord” with ones name. 
He asks us then to imagine being, kind, full of compassion, slow to anger and abounding in mercy. 
Indeed a lovely thought! 
11th December, 2020.
Day 30: With Jesus 
His Eminence, Oswald Cardinal Gracias mass 
Fr. Daniel mass 
A humble and pure heart is able to experience Joy and favour of Gods grace. 
12th December, 2020
Feast-Our Lady of Guadalupe. 
Fr. Christopher mass 
***Fr. Francis – Celebration of the Mass in konkani at St. Ann’s (Mangalore). Received the Body of Christ. (Sunday mass)***

13th December, 2020. Sunday. 
Third Sunday of Advent. 
Lighting of the third (Rose colour) candle in the wreath. 
The Shepherd's joy at being the first to adore Jesus.
JOY! 
Fr. Reuben mass 
Joyful people make the best of everything. 
December 8-Pope: “Year of St. Joseph” 
Thank You, Fr. Reuben. 

14th December, 2020
Feast-St. John of the Cross. 
Fr. Daniel mass 
Live by truth, by the courage of our convictions.  
15th December, 2020
Fr. Christopher mass 
16th December, 2020
Fr. Reuben mass 
17th December, 2020
Fr. Christopher mass 
18th December, 2020
Fr. Daniel mass 
Emmanuel – God with us. 
19th December, 2020
Fr. Reuben mass 
Believing in the extraordinary (Nothing is impossible to God
Can we remember this that our God is calling you & me to work for Him to do something extraordinary and all this in His name. 
***Fr. Francis – Celebration of the Mass in konkani at St. Ann’s (Mangalore). Received the Body of Christ. (Sunday mass)***

20th December, 2020. Sunday. 
Fourth Sunday of Advent. 
Lighting of the fourth candle in the wreath.
Remembering the Angels and their message of Peace. 
PEACE! 
Fr. Reuben mass 
“Let it be to me according to thy word” 
Mary said yes. 
Ready and willing to serve the Lord. 

21st December, 2020
Fr. Christopher mass 
22nd December, 2020
Fr. Reuben mass 
Everything with gratitude to God! 
23rd December, 2020
Fr. Daniel mass 
A pure and contrite heart. 
[Today, the painting job is done and they are told to come on the 26th, after which, there are two days left to complete.] 

24th December, 2020. The eve of Christmas 
Fr. Christopher mass 
I am completely exhausted. My health has reached its worst point and there is no time to relax. 
My mum seems disappointed with my decision, so I say okay. I am forced to go for shopping today; when all I want to do is rest and get myself prepared for participating in the celebration of the mass.
It served no purpose in me going. I got even more sick and I slept all the way.  
In the evening, when I reach the Church, miraculously I could walk in the compound and look at all the Stars and Crib and I am rested. Everything is so beautiful!
***Fr. Francis and other Priest – Celebration of the Mass in konkani at St. Ann’s (Mangalore). Received the Body of Christ.*** 
I am at Peace!
And oh yes, there was coffee and cake. It was a different feeling! But I missed my Priests! I miss being at Mt. Carmel's.

Fr. Christopher mass at 06:00 (I do not know the time)
The words were not completely audible. 
Fr. Daniel mass at 07:00 
Jesus is The Prince of Peace! 
Do not be afraid! I am with you. 
Christmas is a beautiful love story. The greatest love story ever told, the greatest love story ever lived. 
A perspective at Christmas time-Silence, simplicity, solidarity and a smile. 
Silence is God’s language. A silent God speaks to a silent heart. Silence is a greatest revelation of God. Be Still and know that I am God…. 
For God speaks to us in the silence of our heart and through the gentle breeze. Explore and experience more deeply-the silence. 
We send love to all…… 
HOPE! HOPE! HOPE!  Emmanuel – GOD is with us! 
Merry Christmas! (Really sweet)! 
Thank You, Fr. Daniel.
Fr. Reuben mass at 08:00 

25th December, 2020. Happy Birthday Jesus!
Fr. Christopher mass 
Christmas-It is a feast of simplicity. 
Fr. Daniel mass 
Fr. Reuben mass - God’s love is not in lockdown. 
==For all the sacrifices my cousin seems to always make for us, I ask him if we could go to Dandeli for the wedding. I know he desires to be there with his family. His only concern is my health. He tells me once we reach Mumbai, we will see.== 

26th December, 2020
Feast of St. Stephen. 
Fr. Reuben mass 
To always be like Jesus. 
Could not go for mass as at a last moment my dad needed something. 

27th December, 2020. Sunday. 
Feast of The Holy Family. 
Fr. Reuben mass 
Thought of going in the morning to Church, but the work never seems to end. 
During the celebration of the mass(Fr. Reuben), Abba Father, reconfirmed the promise made on the 19th of September. 
19th September, 2020. With Jesus. (An hour with Jesus 140620)
Fr. Reuben mass 
Abba Fathers, promise. 
Mass time:14th minute and 14th second. 
The promise Abba Father made, is something I cannot write. But I can share with you my happiness that after the Holy Sacraments, that I received, this would be my greatest JOY! For 2 days, starting the moment itself I was already feeling Heaven! 

28th December, 2020.
Feast of Holy Innocents. 
Fr. Reuben mass 
29th December, 2020
Fr. Daniel mass 
30th December, 2020
Fr. Daniel mass 
31st December, 2020
Fr. Christopher mass 

No comments:

Post a Comment