Saturday, July 20, 2019

Hello! 3

5th April, 2019.
First Friday & way of the Cross.
Celebration of the mass 07:30 p.m. – Fr. Allwyn Nazareth.
The Cost of Discipleship - talk by Fr. Allwyn Nazareth. On my way to the prayer room, I kiss the heart of Jesus, as I look into the eyes of Jesus, I feel Jesus gaze back at me. It was deep…

7th April, 2019.
Ordination day: 6th April
White Flowers in the Church. Reminds me of the Promise of Lilies. (White Lilies)
The first Christmas Fr. Reuben had come to Mt. Carmel, those were the most beautiful flowers that ever adorned the Altar. To my eyes, to my heart-it was beautiful.
10:15 am: Thanksgiving mass Fr. Omar
06:00 pm: Thanksgiving mass Fr. Ashwin
Two Bishops (name I don’t know)
These are some of the Priests whose names I know, in attendance Fr. Joe, Fr. Reuben, Fr. Daniel, Fr. William, Fr. Byron, Fr. Ashlyn, Fr. Lenny, Fr. Elton, and Fr. Savio.
I saw Fr. Ashlyn walking down the Altar, I thought he grew a beard or moustache. I couldn’t tell because there was another priest with him.
Fr. William had come to the prayer room. The last time I was seated behind him and this time too. I touched the chair he was seated in.
In the evening I saw no 6677 – Both 6+7=13. We have 1313

8th April, 2019
06:00 06:45 and 07:30 – On my way to the Church in the morning I notice 67. 6+7=13

10th April, 2019.
06:00 06:45 and 07:30 – The last hymn 67. Colours of Day
The third day of confessions at Mt. Carmel.
07:30 – celebration of the mass. Fr. Christopher and other Priest, who also sat at the confessionals.
Beautiful homily by the other Priest. I loved it.
I make my confessions, where I could kneel to the presence of Jesus (the Priest). The feeling after confessions is awesome.
O death, where is thy sting?

11th April, 2019.
From my parents home, kitchen window, again I see no 67.


14th April, 2019. PALM Sunday.
Fr. Alvaro and Fr. Ashwin
10:15 a.m. - Celebration of the mass
Fr. Alvaro gave a homily explaining the deeper meaning to Palm Sunday. I love that about Fr. Alvaro. He always explains. He has so much knowledge, so much insight.
I love Fr. Alvaro’s passionate enthusiasm to give the homily. He likes for people to understand. There is so much life in him-when he speaks. He always gives his best, when celebrating the mass, when he gives his homily and at confessions.

18th April, 2019, Maundy Thursday.
08:00 – celebration of the mass.
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Christopher and Fr. Alvaro.
Fr. Daniel’s absence…
After receiving the Body of Christ, Jesus permits me to see His presence in people who receive HIM. I felt the souls all of them. Jesus shares this with me and makes me see how precious they are.
11:00-An hour with the LORD!

19th April, 2019, Good Friday.
12:00-03:00 Fr. Andrew
06:00 – The Service
Fr. Ashwin, Fr. Reuben, Fr. Christopher and Fr. Alvaro.
Fr. Ashwin’s homily given with love.
Fr. Daniel’s absence…
08:00-Passo Service
My cousin waited. I met a friend after 2 years and a family friend after so many years. It was nice.
20th April, 2019, Holy Saturday.
07:00 – An hour with Mama Mary.
No money box at all this time! Words cannot express the joy I felt at that moment. I will always remember! It was good!

20th April, 2019. Easter Vigil.
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Christopher and Fr. Alvaro.
The Exsultet – sung by Fr. Reuben. I absolutely loved it. So soothing, so warm and lively and so beautiful a voice. What a delight to my ears. I love it when Fr. Reuben sings.
His celebration of the mass is perfect. What I could not convey in words on the 21st I write here as directed by God.
Fr. Alvaro - the light for the candle on Easter Sunday.
I am thrilled! I got the light from Jesus. 

21st April, 2019. Easter Sunday.
10:15 – celebration of the mass Fr. Reuben
Wished Fr. Daniel and Fr. Reuben
When waiting to wish Fr. Reuben a lady (Eucharistic Minister and also a lector) asked my name and I politely asked for hers, knowing fully well that her daughter and husband were near, I did not want to offend her by not asking. Hardly did I ask for her daughters, when she began to speak with the Priest. I know she heard but gave a deaf ear.
A couple of months back, her response was just smile and leave. But then came those horrible nasty expressions. When offering Peace, she would look through me. It did not make a difference to me. But when standing before Fr. Reuben it surprised me that she wanted to know my name. Hypocrisy!
I haven’t written her name, as directed by the Holy-Spirit with respect to Fr. Reuben.

22nd April, 2019.
It is not my intention to travel on Sunday, let alone on Easter day! But we have to, my mom has asked us to be there. We reach Mangalore by 10:30 in the morning. 
I am here, in obedience to God. (A month I think)

23rd April, 2019.
What we have come for-to help my parents with, one of the main work, has been realized. Praise God!
First rains in Mangalore with heavy breeze. What a beautiful feeling - the showers of rain!

13th May, 2019.
I watch The Terminal a movie with my family on TV. It has the number 67 all over. The advertisements too had 67 repeat itself.

14th May, 2019.
I see a Peacock roaming freely around.
I see a black bird, looks like the Crow, has a Swan like neck and when it is about to fly, its feathers have a shimmering effect.

15th May, 2019.
I see a bird with blue flapped wings and black outline and the body of the bird is blue with a yellow beak and a little bigger than the Sparrow.
There was music that was played in Big Bazaar in Mangalore. What was surprising is that they never ever play English music. And they played this one. 'I can’t help falling in love with you'
This was the first song that was played after the 10:15 Couples mass on a Sunday Morning! The mass was celebrated by Fr. Reuben. I do not remember the date. It could have been the 10th or the 17th of February. Maybe, the 17th.

10th June, 2019.
My mom happens to be watching the movie-Die another day and it has the line which mentions 1967. I’ve had the number 67 come up so many times in the day. Could it be a year?
I can make a detail as it comes along.

12th June, 2019. 
What a beautiful weather? Heavy showers of rain with lightning and thunder effects. I love it. Amazing are the ways of God. Awesome work, Almighty God!

16th June, 2019. 
The Holy Trinity Feast.
Everybody was celebrating it as Father’s day. It should be rightly Family day.
Fr. Michael (from Byndoor) with Fr. Francis - celebration of the mass.
You could feel the presence of God. It was undeniable with Fr. Michael. I got to receive Jesus from Fr. Michael.

21st June, 2019.
A relative of mine, Frankie uncle, passed away.

23rd June, 2019.
My parents wedding Anniversary.
07:30 – celebration of the mass. Fr. Francis and other priest
I loved the homily of the other priest.
For the offering during the mass, there were fruits etc. and a liquor bottle (maybe sacramental wine) I thought it shouldn’t be that way.

04:30-Funeral mass of Frankie uncle.
Fr. Alban and Fr. Francis
Fr. Alban says God loves a cheerful giver and his talk was pertaining to people to being more generous in giving to the Church. I asked my mom, does he remember, this is a funeral mass?
Fr. Alban is known for building Kalmady church, built in the shape of a boat.

25th June, 2019.
We were to leave for Bombay on the 25th.
Months mind mass for Frankie uncle.
My mom requests us not to leave on the coming Saturday, but leave on a Sunday. I don’t like to travel on a Sunday so now we leave on a Monday, the 1st of July. 

30th June, 2019.
07:30 – celebration of the mass. Fr. Francis and Fr. Crasta.
Again liquor bottle, packed and given as offering during the celebration of the mass with other offerings.
People don’t know this, but it is not what an offering should be.
Here everything was brought from the market and offered to the Lord. There was a liquor bottle. Maybe it was sacramental wine. Would this be right, would any of such things be right, to offer to God, what one has purchased with money?

2nd of July, 2019.
We reach today morning. As I pass the Church, I think, I see Fr. Christopher. I am happy to be back.

3rd of July, 2019.
I am sick-shivering cold.

April 22nd – 1st July 2019.
I was in Mangalore for a whole 2 months and 9 days counting.
When we left for Mangalore, I thought we were leaving for just a month. My parents needed help. But I did what God asked me to do.
And yes I carried all my little plants with me. I never worried, where I would plant them, but now they are all growing in Mangalore. I learnt a lot on growing plants.
I watched them, Papayas, Cashews, Custard Apple, Tomatoes and Mogem (vegetable from cucumber family), germinate. It takes time and a lot of patience. It’s a wonderful feeling.


All the years whenever I got the opportunity to eat a Papaya, it would be tasteless. It didn’t matter, which place, the end result was always the same.
The best Papayas, come from Mangalore. I don’t think you get them anywhere else. In Bombay, you get to see a lot of them. It looks like Papayas are genetically engineered to be produced at that bulk at which they come in the market.
Anyhow, this time when I went home, the Papayas were just so sweet, like when I was a child. I had a lot of Mangoes and nearly every day! I enjoyed having a lot of Gadbad’ and a lot of Ice-sticks!

God works in amazing ways! All in Mangalore
My brothers 14th year, since he left this world.
Visited my uncle’s grave.
Visited my mom’s birth place after so long.
Invited since a long time, finally made it and had a good time. I was with part of the Braganza’s. Brought back beautiful memories.
I was at Stella Maris Church, Kalmady.

In our prayers, my cousin and me pray for everyone, including Frankie uncle for his good health. We prayed for God's will.
We were there for Frankie uncles funeral.
My cousin took me to the beach. It was a beautiful ride. My goodness, what an amazing thing it is the way God works in our lives.
I see Peacocks most of the time. And I know, it is a reminder of God and the strength of a prayer. I have waited my whole life. I believe my time has come.
To God all praise! 

7th of July, 2019.
10:15 a.m. Celebration of the mass. Fr. Daniel.
English mass after nearly 2 months. I absolutely loved it.

8th of July, 2019.
My brother Aurelius' Birthday.

12th of July, 2019.
Novena to our Lady of Mt. Carmel begins.
06:00 a.m. Fr. Christopher
06:45 a.m. Fr. Reuben
07:30 a.m. Fr. Daniel
My cousin Jull' Birthday.

13th of July, 2019.
Fr. Daniel, Fr. Christopher and Fr. Alvaro

14th of July, 2019.
Mummy' Birthday.

1st July, 2019.
On our way to Bombay, when waiting for the bus, it got all of a sudden too cloudy. I prayed to Abba Father, that if it be His will to hold the rain for some time. I never pray for stoppage of rain, and I don’t pray for holding. But I had very little choice. We had a long journey ahead of us and no rain gear. I did not want to get wet. But it came pouring down like I did not pray. I went down stood in the little shelter that was provided by the roof above. My mom stood up, while holding her umbrella. And I thought, these are the few moments, before the bus comes. I am missing on the opportunity of speaking with my mom. I went up stood under her umbrella. My mom, held me tight in her arms, like a mother holds her little baby. As far as I remember, I never ever remember her holding me that way. Today she did, for the longest time ever. There are no words that can express what Abba Father did to my heart. God filled that gap in my heart. I am forever indebted.
I realized that very moment standing there, why the bus was delayed. I realized why, Abba Father permitted it to rain so wildly. I got completely wet on the right side of me.
I realized, I am so loved! John 3:16


11th of July, 2019.
Its been more than 1 1/2 month of not being able to hear. I could hear only if the person stood close and I could hear a few words.
I am able to hear from the left ear, now, so clearly. My right ear will hopefully open soon. The last time I was able to hear this clear was when I was 3 1/2-4 years old. It's so wonderful to hear again this loud and clear.


Birthday
1st of July, 2019.
Fr. Ashlyn' Birthday.

Please continue to read...

With all my love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.




PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY: - Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.

"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment