Sunday, May 25, 2014

Soul on Fire. . . .




My People,


Good Morning! I love music. It has the capacity to soothe your soul, manner of speaking.

Matthew 5:43-45 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbour and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.”
 

I love ABBA, my comfort zone.  Whenever I was troubled as a child or really lonely, just knowing ABBA played in the background somewhere, would relax me completely.
Today when I listen to them, it’s the feeling of walking in clouds. I absolutely love ABBA. The attachment was the name.
I know it was Abba Father, relaxing me with His presence even when I did not know how to reach to Him. HE is my walk in Heaven. My, Abba Father.
 

No one can ever predict how things will be. Each day is different. I quote Winston Churchill: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
 


 

This is a song of Jason Mraz and it’s called ‘Love Someone’. It’s a very beautiful song, I promise you, you will love the words, and if you listen to it, it is magical. If you listen you will feel like you have been transported to Paradise. The lyrics are

Love is a funny thing
Whenever I give it – it comes back to me
And it’s wonderful to be giving with my whole heart
As my heart receives your love

CHORUS 1: Oh, ain’t it nice this life we got each other
I am right beside you
More than just a partner or a lover,
I’m your friend
CHORUS 2: When you love someone
Your heartbeat beats so loud
When you love someone
Your feet can’t feel the ground
Shining stars all seem to congregate around your face
When you love someone
It comes back to you

And love is a funny thing
It’s making my blood flow with energy
And it’s like an awakened dream
Oh what I’ve been wishing for is happening
And it’s right on time

REPEAT CHORUS 1
REPEAT CHORUS 2
When you love someone

I gonna give myself to love tonight
I'll lift you up to touch the moonlight
And we will savor every second we
suspend together you and I will

We're gonna give ourselves to love tonight
Lifting up to touch the starlight
And we will savor every second we
Suspend together you and I will
You and I will, you and I will


 



When we oppose a proposed (thing that needs to be done) action, we are in opposition to the Will of God. At that moment we are doing that which is our desire. In reality it is our will that we serve.
We pray for God’s will to be done. Mostly the difficult part is accepting anything other than what we want. Humanly, to do Gods will - that would be impossible.
We need to pray, for God’s help, given His Grace – we will find the strength to do what we thought or think we can’t.
Philippians 4:13 states - I can do all things in him who strengthens me.
 

Change comes from accepting the will of God in our lives.
Change is never the easiest thing to accept.

When the Holy Spirit brings about a message of change in our lives, it will be somenting that we need to adapt to. It’s not going to feel good. It may sting. Simply said-All I need to do is trust in God, and believe that whatever the circumstance that I’m currently going through is meant for my betterment and is not here to destroy me. I have to trust in God’s faithfulness.




 

Change is necessary – it’s a part of life.… And it rarely occurs to us that we need to change.
You can’t keep doing things the way you’ve always done them and not expect to get a different result.
I’ve learnt that things in your life will change when you first change your pattern of thinking (your mindset).
Romans 12:2 says, “Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
 

The Word of God reflects – It shows us the way we should be and the way we are.
The Word of God has the power to change us. All we have to do is be patient and persevere.
 
I’m learning by the grace of God – I am, each and every single day.
Everything is subject to change except God Himself. Nothing about us ever remains the same.
Start saying what the Word says: “All things are possible with God!”

 
CHANGE must be accepted with faith and a joyful heart.
This is what I believe in : ‘I am subject to change.’

 
 



People always have a false notion of what change really implies. It is certainly not to be taken as to deal with the wrongs done to you. I would never ever say something like that. No, do not deal with wrong and do not bear evils done to you or anyone for that matter. You can bear patiently, for a cause. But that would be a topic for some other day.
 

Be BOLD in your prayers before God and come to Him saying: I believe there’s nothing You can’t change in me. Here I am, I want to be everything you want me to be.”

 
Love is mighty. It can build and it can topple the whole universe.
It gives you courage and it is Who we call GOD because all love, all goodness comes from HIM. All that is GOOD is GOD.
 

Exercising is a wonderful way to increase your stamina. It builds you up and to a certain extent it boosts your confidence. Correct me if I’m wrong?

To believe in miracles, is something that not everyone willingly or whole heartedly believes in. How do you believe in miracles? How do you believe that you will have your prayers answered?

  • In the above lines, I have mentioned that the Word of God has the power to change us. But it can only happen if and when I believe that the Bible is The Word (The Promise made by God). When I believe in the Bible, when I read and continue doing so, the word becomes alive and God becomes an intricate part of my being.
  • “All things are possible with God”. When the Priest places the Holy Communion (The Body of Christ)…... That is the most intimate moment, we have with Jesus. The moment I receive Jesus, this is what happens - I accept and admit Jesus being the Son of God, this is my way of receiving Him in my heart. It is a Jesus and me moment. It is what I believe that further strengthens and makes Jesus presence in my heart an ever growing and intimate presence.
  • I am subject to change. The moment Jesus enters my heart, I feel tenderness and I feel love. The One who is meek and humble of heart, is in residence in my heart, and I must diminish and Christ must increase.
  • Jesus meek and humble of heart make my heart like unto thine.



 
Everybody has a dream. We need to believe that when there is a dream in the heart, then there is a reason why its there.    
When God places a dream in our hearts, there will be turbulent times too. The enemy will do all he can to keep us in fear and to keep us from moving forward.
When you step into what God has planned for you, His anointing makes the impossible possible. 1 John 2:27 says, “but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.
 
Be BOLD to follow God instead of your fears. We need to live life based on God’s Word and the vision He has planted in our hearts.
The Israelites went where God lead them to, shouldn’t we do the same?
If and when you loose your way, trust in God to bring you back.
Remember with God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
Don’t let other people make your decisions. Follow God’s chosen destiny for your life. Embrace all that you’re meant to be in Christ. Choose BOLDNESS!




John 14:27, Jesus says, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
The peace that Jesus gives is a peace that passes all understanding; it makes us peaceful when all natural reasoning says we should be upset.
Until we take complete responsibility for our actions we will never be able to break free from our struggles or bondages.
Most people just want to blame someone or something else for their problems - and make excuses for the way they are. But we can’t let the things from our past, or present, become an excuse to stay where we are or do what we do.
I am in an ever learning process. Things change when we take responsibility. It wasn’t easy and problems don’t just disappear, but I trust God to help me, and all I want to do is be a little more of Jesus with each and every passing day. I am learning to live with the peace that Jesus gives.
The devil is persistent and will do whatever he can to wear us out and keep us from God’s will. We need to have a never give up attitude and a faith in Jesus.
We are full of the Spirit of the living God, who makes us more than conquerors. Things are not always going to go our way and when it doesn’t, we can be prepared to stay in peace in the midst of it all.
  

This world we live in is a highly corruptible world. In this journey to life we forget that Love is the only essential aspect of our lives. It is how we need to live. It is our only Hope against all evil.
In a race that needs to be Heaven bound, we are all glued to being earthbound. We are stuck with being and making our earthly positions secure. We want everything that our eyes set themselves on.
And for the desires that we want to achieve how much of an unkind and inhuman people can we become? At the rate of achieving our goals we don’t mind ruining other peoples peace, we don’t mind stamping on their territories so long as our positions are secure. WHY?
But this is what JESUS has asked us to, HE has given us a commandment to Love: A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
 

Life can and will throw a lot of different things your way. But I want you to believe in JESUS, not just 1percent but give it your all. Believe because there is none who will love you the way Jesus does (The HOLY TRINITY does). Believe with all your heart.
I don’t ever doubt in the power of God. There is nothing, HE won’t ever do. The answers are all upto God. BELIEVE because they always are!
BELIEVE!
BELIEVE!
BELIEVE!

  
 

With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.



 

SOUL On FIRE

There are so many things I love to do.
But If I could make a wish I would wish my words would reach to you.
Memories they build the heart,
For destiny had it that I love you from the start.

The stars they always will shine,
The words of love from time were meant to be mine,
You have set my soul on fire,
For ever and ever you are my every desire.

 

 

PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment