Friday, May 16, 2014

Eternal Love!. . .


My People,

Good Morning! Love does amazing things in the life of a person. It fills your heart with gladness, removing all the sadness. It wipes away all traces of fear. Love lifts you up.  

 
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27

 
The most valuable gift you can give to someone is your time. To purchase a commodity as a gift, does not say much. Does it? It just says you had the money and you purchased something that money could buy.
To walk miles-to be there for that special someone, that speaks volumes. When you give your time to someone, you give something of yourself to them. Isn’t that what love is? Isn’t that what love should do?

 



All the nations of the earth
Praise the Lord who brings to birth
The greatest star, the smallest flower-Alleluia.

Let the Heavens praise the Lord-Alleluia.
Moon and Stars praise the Lord-Alleluia.


Oftentimes, as soon as we make the decision to step out in faith and obey God, the enemy brings in fear to try to stop us. 2 Timothy 1:7 states-“For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” 
The enemy will do his best to keep us where we are.
Fear plays on our emotions and holds us back. In 1 John 4:18 we learn- There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and he who fears is not perfected in love. When we receive God’s perfect love, we will have confidence about the future because we know His plans are for our good. Fear is a lie. Choose to believe in God’s love – it is in His Love that you will find the strength to overcome fear.
 
 
 
  
Our attitude should always be, ‘God watches over me’. Who should I be afraid of? Nothing I’m facing is a surprise to Him. Psalm 27:1 states-“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
Remember, God has the final say. And when you put your faith and trust in Him, God will cause you to triumph. Be strong and of good courage. Keep God first place and know that He is working things out for your good.
 

The Scripture talks about how when any two of us agree, it shall be done. That’s a promise that God will do what He said. “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
Don’t get into an agreement with fear. The only way it can come to pass is if God gives His approval. And if God does, you can rest assured it’s not going to work against you. It’s going to work for you.
Genesis 50:20 states- As for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, …..
If we keep our eyes on the Lord and not the circumstances, we will realize that everything that seems like a misfortune can be turned around to your good and to God’s glory. What the enemy means for evil in your life God means for good.
 
 
 
 
I don’t like politics. It never did interest me. We want just and honest people as leaders, but we need to be just and honest in our daily dealing with people-not by hurting or killing their feelings.
I believe when you want something real bad, you need to practise it with all your heart. If we want good leaders, we need to begin with a change from within us. Every person is duly responsible for a change no matter how small. Change never is easy - but it has to begin - and it always begins with a ‘me’ implementing it. I need to be the change-if I want to see one.
I got to be good to my neighbour. I got to love with all my heart. And I can love my neighbour only when I truly understand what it is to love God and when I am filled with a certainty that I’m loved by the Almighty God.   
 
 
BELIEVE IN THE LOVE OF JESUS. LOVE CALLS FOR LOVE.

 
When you are standing right beside the one you love, there can’t be a better place than that in the world? And it is not a question. That is all-the place on this Earth.
You don’t need-no visa.
You don’t need-no passport.
All you need is God’s approval, a stamp that says "A-ok" - Certified.
 


St. Paul wrote in 2 Corinthians 12:9, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” I will all the more gladly boast of my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. "I can do all things in him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
The merciful love of Jesus is without limits; His mercy is infinite.
 
Remember, the Prodigal Son where the father received him, not as a servant, but as a beloved son. Seeing him from afar, he runs to meet him; he presses him to his heart, and embracing him, he orders that there be dancing and music. This story shows us a father’s happiness at the return of his son who was lost. It shows us the Heart of God! It tells us of the gentleness of God. It tells us how good God is.

 
 
 
 
The good thief, rebuked the other criminal, saying, "Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.”
"Then he looked at Jesus and said - "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."   
And he said to him, "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise." Luke 23:40-43
 

The highest proof of love is to surrender ourselves completely.

Martha and Mary demonstrated their faith in Jesus at the bedside of the dying Lazarus by sending Him a message which stated: “Lord, he whom you love is ill.” Jesus permitted Lazarus to die, giving them the chance to demonstrate a confidence by an act of faith. When Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went and met him, while Mary sat in the house.
Martha said to Jesus, "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.
Jesus reminds Martha who He is: "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
That is the great question, the condition for the miracle.
Martha makes the act of faith: She said to him, "Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, he who is coming into the world."
Jesus permits a greater trial. Jesus brought Lazarus back to life, but before He did so, He required, as always, an act of faith. - John 11
My prayer: "Lord, increase my faith!"

  




Jesus needs nothing but our humility because it is then we realize our unworthiness. The Canaanite woman, asks Jesus to cure her daughter who is possessed by a demon. Jesus tells her that He has come for the lost sheep of Israel and He has nothing to do with her. Humbly she accepts but insists, Lord, come to my aid. And Jesus shows Himself to be even sterner. Often Jesus acts in this way in order to test our faith.
He answers her, "Let the children first be fed, for it is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs."
The Canaanite woman in her humility responds: "Yes, Lord; yet even the dogs under the table eat the children's crumbs."
She asks no more than a crumb at the banquet of merciful love!
Jesus says, "For this saying you may go your way; the demon has left your daughter." Mark 7:24-29
When Jesus tests your faith, be as determined and humble as the Canaanite woman. 
 

Jesus call His Apostles, "Men of little faith!"
Jesus was asleep in a boat with His Apostles. A great windstorm blew up, and the waves poured into the boat. Seized with anguish, the apostles wake Jesus up. And rising up, He commands the sea, "'Peace! Be still!' And there was a great calm.
Then, turning to His Apostles, He asks, "Why are you afraid? Have you still no faith?" Mark 4:40 Jesus scolds them with gentleness: What He meant to ask - I was in with you — and you were afraid and doubted. Do you not know with what tenderness my heart watches over you?
It is doubt that pains and offends Jesus most.

With Jesus, I have nothing to fear? I shall remain in peace in the midst of the storm.

 
 
  • There is this lady who sits for alms outside the Church. She has a smiling face. One of the times when passing her, I saw a person after mass just took 3-4 of the ten notes and put it in her hand and walk away. No kind gesture, no look of the face. No affection shown. But the same lady later walks into Venus (takes all her time) to pick up what she wants to. Don’t we need to be a little more kind? Charity in whatever way is appreciated, but it needs to be done with love.
 
In the Church-I notice
  • Pianists seated when the Priest reads the Gospel.
  • The choir members offering and eating sweets in the Church.
  • People reading jokes on their cell and laugh – when the homily is being given.
  • Cells on a ringing mode - in the Church during the mass. No calls must be entertained. The cells should be on silent or switched off when in the Church.  Once or twice I have seen people answering the call. Isn’t that a shame?
  • People in the Church and gossiping away to glory.
  • And most important of what I noticed – during lent when the confessions were on, there was this person, who I suppose does the repair work of the mikes-was in a fury and blaming one of the choir members for some problem with the mike. That was highly uncalled for. Considering first and foremost, that it was lent season-and he was doing a work for the Church. Secondly this was in the Church-and the gesture should have been a loving one. Thirdly, that if he was such a good technician or whatever they call it, he would be able to repair the fault without making such a huge scene. Fourth, the mass was to begin in 5 minutes.
Do you see there are so many problems? We are in the Church, when the so called things happen. We need to take initiative to right the wrongs. We need to first and foremost pray for ourselves. We need to pray that God give us all the grace that we require to constraint ourselves from the wrongs we do to others and the wrongs we do before God. We need to PRAY….
  

I love being happy; I love to love and I can do all this with the knowing that I am forgiven. Peace is the certainty that we are forgiven because we are loved.
St. John declares, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just, to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all iniquity." 1 John 1:8-9
God has made Himself man, brought Himself down to our level and He has raised us up to Himself by sanctifying grace.

Let the Heavens praise the Lord-Alleluia.
Moon and Stars praise the Lord-Alleluia.

 
Day 10th of May, 2014 – The reason I write this, is because I heard of an announcement made that there is to be a performance by ABBA-Gold (something announced as-anyway ABBA is my favourite group). It was then that I asked Abba, Father, is this end of the signs? In other words, I was asking-Is my waiting over?
Day 11th of May, 2014 – I met one of my friends who I know since 9 years, because he used to work in the same company. His son’s name, as I asked was Raphael (Raphael -- Arch angel and also known as Angel of Love).
Day 15th of September, 2013- 15th September, 2013, on a Sunday on my way home from the Church, we were walking through the fair of the Mount, when all of a sudden I felt the flap of a heavy wing on the back of my neck. That very moment I knew it was an angel. (from my article WALK on for the date of September 30, 2013)
Both the 11th of May 2014 & 15th of September 2013 - happened at the same spot.

  

Sometimes all the heart needs is the reassurance that Heaven does hear and respond to our prayers. St. Raphael announced his name, in a way, giving me the reassurance and certainty of his healing presence! I feel blessed. Honestly this is what I have come to understand. I have waited for a very, very long time. Most important I know he is here with me. Yes I know.
Thank You, Abba Father and thank you, St. Raphael.(Tobit 444)
Raphael means "God heals". The healing archangel isn't subtle in announcing his presence. He wants you to know that he's with you, as a way of comforting you.
Holy Raphael says in the Book of Tobit, “Praise God and give thanks to him; exalt him and give thanks to him in the presence of all the living for what he has done for you. It is good to praise God and to exalt his name, worthily declaring the works of God. Do not be slow to give him thanks. It is good to guard the secret of a king, but gloriously to reveal the works of God. Do good, and evil will not overtake you." Tobit 12:6-7


 
Angels watch over us every minute of our life. We need to implore our guardian angels help in whatever we do.
"For he will give his angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone." - Psalm 91:11-12

An angel guards and protects us from all harm.
Psalm 34:7 states that- The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them.
Angels are God's helpers who have been assigned the task to protect, defend, and deliver each one of us from all that is evil. 



 


To my Guardian Angel,

Through the storms of every day,
I thank the Lord with the words I pray,
Where words are deep and the heart means more,
these and more are the words that I could say,
I am glad you are my Angel in lifes beautiful way!
I love you so!


 
With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.


 


 

Eternal Love
If time could stand still when we are here,
For together-forever we would be near.
By your side, is where I’m meant to be,
With Perfect love between you and me.

A blessing sent from Above,
For you I have waited forever my love.
Our lives entwined as one
To the journey we’ve just begun.
Where you and I will find no less,
Than eternal love and happiness.


PRAYER:
Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment