Saturday, June 7, 2014

When I need You!


My People,

Good Morning! Just the last week, we were walking on the road, when one of my friends stopped to look at the birds in the sky. She told me that the birds were flying homewards. What a wonderful feeling, what a wonderful way to look at creation.
 
Luke 1:37 states- For with God nothing will be impossible."

 
It's walking under the star-filled sky, with the Moon light spread across that makes it a perfect picture to walk into.
When you love someone, and you happen to take a walk by the beach or under the moonlit sky and you wonder what would it be like to be with him, to see him and what would you not give for that moment?
You have heard it before, but I’ll just say it again, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder.' So a minute apart is like being cast in a zone where time never ends. Terrible isn’t it?
If I write on Love, it’s just so that maybe you could open your heart a little bit every day. I mean, I believe love in my head and heart, but some years back if you’d ask me to speak or utter the word 'love' out loud, that would build the ‘Berlin wall’ faster than you could utter the two words together.
 
I guess I am shy and maybe a bit reserved I think. But when the Holy Spirit asks me to  move, I do and if I am asked to speak to someone, then you wouldn’t take me to be a shy person.
 
 
This song is sung by Leo Sayer and the title is ‘When I need you’
When I need you
I just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so wanna give you
It's only a heartbeat away

When I need love
I hold out my hands and I touch love
I never knew there was so much love
Keeping me warm night and day
Miles and miles of empty space in between us
The telephone can't take the place of your smile
But you know I won't be travelin' forever
It's cold out, but hold out, and do I like I do
  

Each of us is gifted, but to each one his own. Think of it this way, if everybody loved chocolates we would run short a long time back. God has created everyone with different tastes and likes and thank God for that.
Man is capable of achieving whatever he sets his mind to. My brother once quoted some great person, ‘Nothing’s impossible it’s just a matter, of being difficult or too difficult.”
Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin walked on the Moon’s surface, at the time unbelievable but achieved.
Carl Lewis (sprinter and long jumper), who won 10 Olympic medals, including 9 gold. He is known as the ‘Olympian of the century’.
None of these people would have ever thought that they would ever achieve what they did, at the start of the journey. But somewhere down the line, when the struggle got tough, they got tougher. They believed.
 
You can be alone you may even get ridiculed but that aint nothing to you, if you have a dream in your heart.


 
 
If we’re not following God’s plan for our life, we’re never going to feel peace or joy on the inside.
See, the enemy will tempt us to have a little fun, but after we do the very thing he tempted us to do, he’ll accuse us of doing the wrong thing.
Joy is based on our relationship with Jesus. Here’s the thing: If your mind is troubled and you have that uneasy feeling then don’t do it! Very often we try to reason ourselves into something we don’t have any peace about in the first place.
Always make it your goal to follow the wisdom and peace of God.
  



 

Day 5th June, 2014-My brother used to be a kind of person, who loved taking care of himself. He was into body building. When he was under severe depression-it got difficult for us to see his condition. For 21/2 years, it was bad. He kept himself locked in. No matter where we were we had to be home before darkness hit the sky.
Today, my brother is on the road to recovery. He makes sure he goes to Church, which is a blessing. From where he was to where he has come, it’s nothing short of a miracle. Praise God!
 
I had updated my Article ‘God’s Sign Part 2’ on April 28th 2013. On having updated the article, I always do return back to read it the next day. However, I was told by the Holy Spirit that until I see Fr. Leslie seated in the Church, I was not to read the article. And that’s what I did until I saw him on the 3rd of May 2013.
Day 25th May, 2014: One of the most joyous days of my life. I was at Mt. Carmel’s Church for the 10:15 am mass and I saw Fr. Leslie sitting to the extreme left. And my heart was filled with gladness. Thank you, Abba Father.
On the same day for the same mass, one of the choir members had worn a moon and star as the picture on the back of their shirt.
 



 

 

I write, because at the time when the Holy Spirit mentioned the condition, what I did not realize, was it was to be fulfilled a year later when I would see Fr. Leslie sitting in the Church exactly the way the ‘Holy Spirit’ had mentioned.
What the Holy Spirit asked me I obeyed. Thank you, Holy Spirit.
FROM MY ARTICLE-(‘OUR LOVE’ date Tuesday May 7, 2013):And on the 3rd of May, just on entering the Church, I noticed the part of the condition sitting there, and with that there was an additional blessing that of hearing Fr. Warner’s mass. Obedience to the Holy Spirit is a pre-requisite.
John 14:13-14 states: “Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.” - from the Gospel of the day and for the date 27th April, 2013 as mentioned in my topic God’s Sign…. Part 2.
Day 6th June, 2014-Gospel John 21:15-19, match with article ('OUR LOVE')– conversation-Jesus&Peter)
 
Just one look at the picture of the moon-when I was most troubled got me completely relaxed. I can speak with the moon as if he would hear everything I ever said.
Day 2nd June, 2014: I see the moon today and it looks spectacular.
Day 3rd June, 2014: The moon-the same as it did yesterday.
Day 4th June, 2014: The MOON. Thank you, Abba Father.
Day 5th June, 2014: The moon-enveloped with glow like effect.
Day 6th June, 2014: The moon-enveloped with glow like effect.
Day 5th June, 2014: I have experienced the power of the Holy Spirit to a magnitude that was completely, extremely and undeniably powerful.
Day 6th June, 2014: I think if I had to describe the way Fr. Ashlyn spoke, I wouldn’t be able to find a word that matches his calibre. Simple as he is.... I thank You, Holy Spirit!


 
 
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things! – Galatians 5:22-23 
When we operate in the Spirit, we have a supernatural ability to overcome. And the more we draw near to God, praying and reflecting on His Word, the more we will experience the fruit of the Spirit in our life.
All the fruit of the Spirit are held in place by love. Jesus said that loving God and other people is the most important commandment. “You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.”
He added, “A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself’” Matthew 22:39.
God loves you so much. Choose to believe the best about people rather than automatically assuming the worst.


 
 
  • God is never defeated.
  • When things get worst that means it can only get better.
  • The Bible is the most supernatural book ever written. It is dynamite. It is supernaturally inspired-with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. There are no contradictions.
  • The secret of a great leadership by Moses-is the power of the Holy Spirit. Moses had counsellors and advisors but they would be only a hindrance unless they too were of the same mind and had the same purpose. So the Holy Spirit that indwelt on Moses, God took of the Holy Spirit and put it onto the 70 men, so that now they would have a oneness in purpose, a oneness of mind and of Spirit of God.
  • The Holy Spirit is the revealer of the deep truths of God to you and me. The prophet Simeon was told that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord. And he was led by the Holy Spirit into the temple and when Mary and Joseph brought in the Child Jesus, he took Him in his arms, and blessed God and said, “Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word;  for mine eyes have seen thy salvation” Luke 2:29-30
  • To be filled with the Spirit, we need to do a complete surrender.  There can be no love without an inward self surrender. When you have surrendered completely, the Holy Spirit will fill your vessel (you).  There is no power in the world today greater than the power of the Holy Spirit and when the blood of Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit are linked together, we have an energy that is unstoppable. 
  • Miracles are bound to happen!
 




With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.

PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment