Friday, March 21, 2014

Here we are. . .

My people,

Good Morning, Sunshine! Ah! The Sun what a hard worker he is and he is always shining down on me and you.

Paul says in Ephesians 3:20- Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think,
We serve an astonishingly, amazing and awesome God. There is none like Him.
 
When you love someone, you love them with all your heart. They are in your thoughts, in your heart and they are every fraction of a second. Every moment is a craving – a wanting, a desire to be with them. Love is an unexplainable ache in the heart. You just love and love and love. IT is a constant giving of self.

I would not write if I could not feel.

Have you ever loved anybody this much? Have you loved to feel the constant ache in your heart?

On the 16th of March, 2014 a Sunday, after the 10:15 am mass, as usual I sat back and I watched people walking away from their pews on their way out. Some of the people had their shoulders bent down with burden and their faces filled with worries.
 
Gods GRACE
When I thought I'd witnessed grace,
I knew I gazed upon Gods face.

When I'd felt my heart beat
When I saw the sky so blue,
I thought of all things wonderful
Oh God, I knew It was You.

Every time I see the sun shine,
Every thought of mine is I've not seen it all,
If my every thought is when I was standing
My thoughts would be of the Great GOD who made it all.

I'll keep a hold on these feelings
They are safely locked in my heart
And when they're needed
You just have to look at how we began...
And you know this is just the start.
 
 
 
This week, has been a Mission week in our Church, ‘Mt. Carmel’s’. And I loved every word the Priest had to say. It’s been 4 wonderful days. Would you believe I couldn’t catch the Priest name? Every word that he spoke was just God in His Majestic splendour saying ‘Everything will be alright’.
The 23rd of March, I learnt the Priests name, he is Fr. Erasto Fernandez. (Mission 17th March-22nd March 2014)
Abba, Father, thank You for this wonderful Priest and for the words You alone know. I love You!
The Mission was about how we must make our way to getting closer to the Holy Eucharist.  The main points:


    • Love for God must be the top priority.
    • The - I factor must diminish and Christ must increase.
    • One must empty themselves of everything – in order to be filled with God.
    • A life of complete surrender to the will of God.
    • We must be willing to be broken-completely trusting God with the joy in our hearts.
    • Listen and understand the Word of God.
    • The Holy order (they are a representation of Jesus)-Obedience to the Priest. I know they walk on holy ground.
    • Always putting others need before ours and loving everybody irrespective of race, creed or whatever biases we create.
    • We must come in total Belief. To BELIEVE. (Remember, Jesus said, ‘Don’t be afraid, Just believe.’)
    • A forgiving heart.
    • We must pray as often as we can to the Blessed Sacrament.
    • Be CHRISTLIKE.


 

There was a time in my life, when I skipped Church. I know how that sounds. I was never upset with God, I always believed but there were many things that were not right. Looking back I know I can’t change what I did. But I know this Jesus waited with me and strengthened me.
This is not easy to write, but write I must. On two different occasions, in my dreams, I had been a part of the mass celebrations and I received the ‘Body of Christ.’ I sensed it so strongly. I felt it. You could debate about it but it was never just a dream. I know my life is different.
 
Jesus meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto thine.
 







I have witnessed so many marvels of God. They just keep coming to me. Do you know, God has been gracious to me?
God is good to everybody, if you would only listen and understand. IF you could only be a li..tt..le more patient. Could you? And would you try? I’ll try explaining. I hope for you to see, and know that we all need to wait for God’s SUDDENLIES!
I love babies. At some point in my life, I wanted to work in a crèche, with no vested interest, just the feeling of being in a room filled with kids.
God knows I believe so the dreams were just a push. Have you ever held your dreams in your hands, and then want to let go. I don’t think so.  It’s the same with holding your babies you never want to stop believing.
It’s about some 6 years or so, when related to some office work-charity bound, we had been to an orphanage run in Dadar, for boys. I cherish two particular moments here. We were playing games with the kids and one of the brothers had come for the weekend, it was a Sunday. The kids left the game and they all surrounded him and hung on to him with their life. I will never forget that moment. That is love.
The other, would be of this little lonely boy, who sat separately and did not play with anyone. When I went up to him, he was hesitant. I told him, if you want to sit quiet, I will sit quiet too. And we will just be two quiet people. I think we sat like that for 5 to 10 minutes. He came closer to me and sat. Then he started getting a little bit free. He began to talk, I asked him his name. Daniel, that’s what he said. I carried him, made him sit on my lap. He gave me petal of flowers, and asked me never to forget him. I told him, I never will. It began to pour and the kids were running for the shade. I stopped them, I held Daniel close, opened the palm of his hands and said keep it open, all the kids did, I asked them to watch for raindrops – I told them with every drop God loves you. Daniel showed me his hand, and there was not a drop, I told him most lovingly we both can’t see the drop but its there, infact a handful. I told him whenever it rains don’t run, it’s just a way of God saying He loves you. And I will always love you Daniel. You are forever in my heart.
I am blessed with Daniel and Emmanuel (this is a promise of God to me-God chose their names) and God asked me to offer them back to God. And I offered them to God with love. I had nothing and God remembered me.
One of my most beautiful dreams is that of my sons, I will cherish the moment of holding Daniel in my arms, and of watching Emmanuel be the mischievous one. From the moment of my dreams and forever I will always love you D & E.
 




 
Grace. It is the free and unmerited favour of God.
Anything that is in me, that is not pleasing to God, is the ugliness that needs to be discarded. Being a people pleaser, wanting attention all the time, creating reasons to be paid attention to, these are not Godly behaviours. Jealousy over what others have, bitterness of heart, criticizing people these are all that makes the heart of a person ugly in nature.
 
“From the desire of being esteemed and from the desire of being preferred to others… Deliver me Jesus.”
 
When you compliment a person, for whatever reason you praise the Creator, you praise God for them. When you criticize, you are telling God that He did not do a fine job? Have you never realized?
 
 
After a Praise and worship session, you feel completely uplifted. Half an hour into it and you could bring the Berlin Wall down if it existed. That’s the power of praising God with a grateful heart.
JOSHUA 6:20 STATES - So the people shouted, and the trumpets were blown. As soon as the people heard the sound of the trumpet, the people raised a great shout, and the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
God told Joshua (leader of the Israelite people) to have the armed men march around the city once each day, for six days. On the seventh day, the assembly marched around the walls of Jericho seven times. At Joshua's command, the men gave a great shout, and Jericho's walls fell down flat! The Israelite army rushed in and conquered the city.
Joshua felt unqualified for the task of taking over for Moses, but God promised to be with him every step of the way, just as he had been for Moses.
 
As time goes by, your heart begins to grow weary don’t let anxiety get the better of you. When the time is in motion, strange and unpredictable things have to be in motion too.
At Gibeon, Joshua had got into a battle with the enemy and was outnumbered. God had already promised Joshua victory. Joshua began to overcome the enemy but the sun started to go down.
The Bible says that Joshua called out to the sun and commanded it, "Sun be still!"
The Sun stood for the longest time in the course of history.
I believe that God longs to see us obtain the victory so much that He wants us to believe that it is achievable through Him.
Don't ever give up. God is about to move on your behalf in a mighty way.
God is a God of SUDDENLIES.


 
 
 
Whenever, I receive the Holy Eucharist (Holy Communion), I feel my heart beat loud. I feel a complete rush. And on my way back home, I feel wonderful. How can I not?
I mean, we know it is the body of Christ. But have you thought really hard?
Before I receive the Holy Eucharist, I ask Jesus to come into my heart.
After I receive I say thank You, Jesus, Son of God, for coming into my heart. There is power in the word because it comes from a belief in God.
We don’t have to roam the world to search JESUS, HE is the most humble of all. HE waits for us at the Eucharist.
Will you come? Know the power that is CHRIST.

There are dreams that God has has put in your heart that you have not seen come to fruition. You are still holding on to the promises of God. It has been a long and a weary journey.
Don't lose courage and don't lose hope because God is about to rise up and do a fast and sudden thing!
God is the author and finisher of our faith. What God has started, God will finish.
Remember, God is a God of SUDDENLIES!
Always, EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!
 
 
 
With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.
 
 
 
 
Here we are
Here we are my love together again
Here where we should have always been
We are together, where we were meant to be
Together as one just you and me

While we were apart it seemed so wrong
I longed for you a whole life long
I ached to be with you so much
To hear your voice to feel your touch

And now at last we're here together
In love for now and forever.




PRAYER:
Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.
17th March-20th March 2014-Thank You, Abba Father and for everything and for LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment