Tuesday, February 4, 2014

All things are POSSIBLE!


My people,
 
Good Morning! May the LORD give strength to his people! May the LORD bless his people with peace! Psalm 29:11- May Mama Mary’s love keep you safe.
 
In school, my favourite two symbols were the Star and the Moon. So I had this crazy notion that someday I would find me a pair of earrings that would be a star and a half moon. I think that was the only part of me that one could call being a punk. The reason I bring this up is on the 29th of January, 2014, at 5:58 am the sky wore the half moon and star exactly the way I would love to have worn the earrings. My wish was fulfilled. The below picture is a very close representation of what I saw in the sky.
 

In my article, The Cross dated Monday, April 1, 2013 – I had written about a tree that was visible from my window. Once in a year all the leaves of the tree turn to a red colour. When the colour fades off the leaves fall, and the tree gets completely barren. 3 days later the tree is filled again with the loveliest green leaves you’ve ever seen.
It is what Ecclesiastes 3:3 says it best - ’to every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:’
Now when I look, I can only see the corners of the tree. It is covered by a coconut tree that is setting a record for itself by growing all huge and broad.
God knew I needed a push, this beautiful tree out my window was one of my many signs. My time has finally come.

 
How often, people make a prayerful petition and when they are on the verge of receiving they do not acknowledge or they hesitate and pull back out of fear. They look at the circumstance and make a prediction that it is impossible for them to achieve. So it is lack of faith that makes them turn back, and lack of faith that makes them impatient and drop out, thinking and believing that their dreams are impossible to achieve.
When I was growing up, my only prayer was for someone to love me and love me with all his heart. Back then it did not matter if he was blind etc. All that I asked for was someone who would love me just for being me. All I prayed and ever asked for was always ‘Love’. Nothing else did I desire of this world.

 
 

Everybody loves the movie ‘Titanic’. It’s pretty impressive but there are some things of the movie that I don’t like. The selfish notion of love depicted in the movie, to call it a love story, only shows that you hardly know what love really is. Have I said something that has you shocked?
Okay, I love the song, My heart will go on. I think it is the song that made you believe that this was a perfect love story. I sing this song basically every day, the lyrics to the first 3 paragraphs are:
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on


Beautiful words! And you are moved by the song, rightly so.
At the end of the movie-when the ship has sunk, there is the two of them and a wooden panel that can carry the weight of only one person and he decides that she is the one who needs to live. He loved her, he sacrificed. She loved life more than him. She wanted to live at the cost of his. That is not love. What should have been is that they both survived or they both died. That would be a true love story.
 





Zac’s life has been a wayward one. Never bothered to who or when he hurt someone.
Zac and his friends are all geared up for their trip. After a days journey their vehicle comes to a halt, as it cannot move beyond this zone. From this point on they have to travel on foot. Walking for miles on end, they decide to stop for the day.
And quietly and quickly Zac moves out. After hours he finds himself nowhere. Not to worry, he says to himself, after all he is the master of all the high tech gadgets. Opening the bag he realizes that he carried the wrong one. He builds himself a tent and decides to call it a day.
Zac wakes up early and walks continuously. It’s been 48 hours now and he feels his parched throat and empty stomach. He can’t walk anymore, he thirsts. All that he wishes is for food and water. Zac’s body begins to tire down and every now and then between him hallucinating and reality he realizes all the wrongs done. He feels immense pain. He feels alone. He wishes he had never done anyone wrong. Its more than 72 hours and Zac knows he is loosing touch with reality. He is not ready to die. And he prays to God like he has never done before. He prays for Gods Mercy.
Zac dreams aways and as he does he sees a bottle of water in his bag and he also sees himself being rescued. When he wakes up, he is unsure as to what he saw was reality or just an illusion. He decides first thing to look for the bottle of water, in his bag. The first gulp he has he realizes what hope feels like and how precious it is and he realizes God’s mercy and love. After 120 hours of ordeal, Zac is rescued with his friends leading the way. 
 



If this seems tough imagine PURGATORY.
While on Earth we all have a chance. Say we live upto 80 years, while here we have:
‘The Sacrament of Penance’ or Reconciliation (traditionally called the Confessions) and
‘The Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist’ (Holy Communion-The Body of Christ).
There can be no better way to make progress on our spiritual journey than by returning in humble repentance and love to God, whose forgiveness re-establishes us as His children and restores us to peace.
Purgatory can be a longer and more painful ordeal - it is a long separation from God, with nothing to ease the pain. There is no relief. The souls – their deepest longing is Heaven. I pray for you in earnest take good care of your soul.
Begin with a good Confession and make it a point to receive the holy-communion every Sunday.



 

It’s so important to have somebody to love. The heart needs to understand and it needs to be attached in love.
When you love someone, you don’t ever want to be apart. You can’t bear a second without them. Every minute apart is like a million years. It’s painful...very painful. 


In life we all come about meeting people who can be hard hearted. People when they achieve a position/status in society begin to think high and mighty about themselves-and this can be from any walk of life. They make all wrong usage of the power that they have.  It intoxicates them to a false notion of well being. Nothing changes, except that finally they have something that they saw and wanted. Every one who comes in power, sometimes or the other will always do wrong. And the only reason they do so, is because they let it go into their head.

  • They begin to please people who belong to the higher rung of the ladder.
  • They attend to people who could support in terms of monetary benefits.
  • The rest of society is non existent.
  • The ‘I’ becomes prevalent.
  • They may sound humble and their words could be sweet but don’t be deceived. Their words will not go in hand with their actions.


 
God created us in His image and likeness and we all need to remember that we are dust and to dust we shall return.
Genesis 1:27 states- So God created humankind[a] in his image, in the image of God he created them;[b] male and female he created them.
Ecclesiastes 3:20 states- All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.
Think about it, what is pride? We did not create 1 thing on this Earth? We are but what God allows in His Loving kindness and Mercy.
Yes Jesus could have come as the Supreme King that HE is. But He chose to be born in a manger.
Jesus waits in all humility in the form of the Host, waiting everyday for each and every one of us. HE waits to strengthen us for our protection against the forces of darkness. He waits in a total surrender out of Love. Isn’t that what love is?
I die, so that you might live.
I die again and again and again.
This is what Jesus would do a million times over, that is the capacity of His love. That is the fire that burns in His heart for each and every one of us.
Jesus stays there waiting in such humility, how can that not move you? Jesus Waiting in the form of a host, how can you not feel love?
Have you ever loved anyone so much, and I will not refrain from using the word passionately because it simply means with a fire that burns in your heart?

 
 
 
Love is not like what you watch in the movie the Titanic, or it’s not just any song you sing. Love is not just mere words. Love is trust, Love is a total surrender. Jesus trusts that His love will make us come to Him. He surrenders Himself completely keeping nothing to Himself. He waits there in the form of the HOST that you and I will finally understand and be moved by His love for us.

 


Abba, Father, thank You for placing Your thought in my heart, for making that very thought, my dream, and thank You for never letting go. Thank you for the gift of Love.
 
My Beloved, how wonderful it would be if we could know for certain the answers to everything. Answers they are always there, but it’s the question that needs to be asked?

 
With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.






TO YOU
My Everlasting Love...

This is a love song, from days not long ago
This is love and I won’t let go
The greatest gift of all I found – is you,

You were the dream I held on to,
the dream my heart longed to one day have.

My dream, came true the day I met you.
I know because...
I found the love...
in YOU!

 

  
PRAYER:
Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Half Moon and number 1 - Date: 2nd February, 2014 - after the 6:00p.m. mass, way back home. Abba Father, please help me
understand. Here I  am! I come to do Your will.
Thank You, Abba Father, for LOVE. 3rd July, 2014.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment