Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Only LOVE!


My people,

Good Morning! “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 - May Mama Mary’s love be with us.

You are my world.
You are my life.
You are my moonlight at night.
You are all the good in the world.
You are all that I see.
You are all that I feel.
You are all that I need.
You are all that is real.
Abba Father, You are everything in my world to me.

 
The other day in the Church, we sang this hymn and it felt really nice in a very long time. It’s one of my favourite hymns.
Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning
Give me oil in my lamp, I pray,
Give my oil in my lamp, keep me burning,
Keep me burning 'till the end of day.

Sing hosanna, sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King of kings!
Sing hosanna, sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King!


 



When we draw the heart, it always has a beautiful shape and what a fantastic shade of red it gets coloured in. You know we assume the shape should be what we draw it as.

We always focus on the universe and marvel at the many wonders of the world. Because relatively it is what we see that matters.

The universe without the heart would be no universe at all. Think about it. It’s we human beings that make this a wonderful universe. Without the trees, the animals and everything that’s in it, the universe would make very little sense. That is the very reason why God created everything and then made us to be His masterpiece. In all of creation, only man was given all the importance and all was made for man. Even since the beginning God planned for His only Son, Jesus to be sent for our Salvation.

A God who loves us and that’s what John 3:16 states: For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

 
 

The Sea     -    Unfathomable
The Sky     -    Infinite
The Land    -    Unexplored territories

Look at the above three lines. It simply means that God in all His wisdom, knows all our thoughts. God when He created a billion people knew that their wants and interests will differ. We fail in our understanding of God. But in a Trillion years, God was and is spot on. How is that? All understanding is God. God is always giving in to our wants. But we fall short even in the littlest of what God asks. How difficult can it be to follow what Jesus asked of us:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:34-35
 

When Boyzone came up with this song, Words, they had the whole music world looking up at them. Now you could argue that Bee Gees came up with it first. And you are right. But it is and always will be Boyzone, who made their mark with this song. Mainly because the words grip a part of your heart so intensely, that you realize that the heart wants so much of this. The lyrics (part of it) of the song are:
Smile an ever lasting smile
A smile can bring you near to me
Don't ever let me find you gone
'Cos that would bring a tear to me


This world has lost its glory
Let's start a brand new story
Now my love


You think that I don't even mean
A single word I say

It's only words
And words are all I have
To take your heart away

 



Just yesterday, I was sitting on the same pew with a couple of ladies in the Church. One of them was above 85 years I think. She was not aware of her actions. Anyway, there were the other two ladies who were taking care of her. One lady I think must have been around 60+. When I looked at her I saw a beautiful smile on her face something that I have not seen much in people for quiet some time now. The reason I mention this is because taking care of the elderly lady in the Church, was a very difficult task. At the end of the mass, I couldn’t stop myself, so I just placed my hand on her cheek. I felt so blessed.


How often, we meet people for a few seconds and then we may never meet them again. We have a chance to make a difference but we fail to make one.
We are always in a hurry. I often smile at people and would you believe that it costs a billion dollars and more for people to smile back. How very expensive it is?
 

Words they are so important. How you put them across, that really matters? It doesn’t cost at all to compliment someone. Infact it’s the best thing you can do to someone to lift them up and in that process, you lift yourself too.
Being a woman, I have always noticed that women are women’s worst enemy. It is a one in a million instance when you would catch a woman compliment another, without being sarcastic or being hateful? Why is it so easy to disregard?
I always compliment all my (women-female) friends. I always tell them they are beautiful and they are. I don’t loose anything.
To get jealous over someone else’s goodness is never realizing that you are blessed too. The good God, who made you, made the other person too. If God gave you Potential ‘A’, God gave her Potential ‘B’.

 

People can be harsh, and I actually come across this all the time. I would like to think that people are harsh, maybe because of certain reasons, they could be -
Due to all the responsibilities that they have.
Due to health conditions.
Due to varying circumstances. (experiences)
If you begin to think like this, you will hurt less and you will be
more understanding of people around you.

 

Choose your words wisely. Choose to lift people up. Don’t let anyone walk away with a broken heart. No one deserves that.
A good word is what it takes to mend a broken heart.
A good word is what it takes to give hope.
A good word lets a person know that they are loved.
Don’t be a critic be a person who encourages. The world is full of critics, we need more people who encourage.



This is from my experience, that when I let my circumstances get the better of me, I show very little faith in God. When I believe in God, then I know that God is in control of the circumstances and I have nothing to fear.
I KNOW that I know that I KNOW - that is how I must come to believe with a certainity.  
 
 
 


REMEMBER: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 states
Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

BE FAITHFUL - To one another! And dont be a pig. Faithfulness is most important.

 



When you do come to God in prayer, don’t hold back on anything.    Loving God means bringing all the aspects of your heart-everything that you are-into your relationship with Him so that HE can work with you and help you.
Place all yours fears before God. Don’t worry what people will think, no matter how bad things are at home. People will think, irrespective of whether you do good or bad. People will always talk. Think it this way, you are interesting to them.
Never come to God, believing that He will punish. God is never a punisher. God never sits with a bamboo. He never counts our faults. Come to Him with an open heart.
Don’t handle your fears by yourself. Surrender all your fears to Him and He will strengthen you. God loves you unconditionally. Start loving God passionately.


When you are in a bad situation and don’t know what to do, don’t pull away from God. Love God, even more. Draw closer to God.
What is important to God, will and should be important to us. If someone wrongs me, I can’t hate or begrudge them. Keep in mind, that God loves the other person too.
Forgive them and know that God will not approve of the wrongs done. Everyone is a Child of God.
 
When pleasures and passions run high and are motivated by sin, they can land us in a big mess. Surrender yourself completely to God, and let God fuel the fire of love in your heart.
Don’t let your emotions cloud your judgement. When faced with uncontrollable emotions ask God to fill your heart with His love.
People will hurt you one way or the other. Love them anyway.

 
Paul regards love as greater even than faith and hope. To summarize these. “But now abide faith, hope, and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love” 1 Corinthians 13:13



 
You're my BEST gift of all
You've filled my heart with cheer
I love you
Each and every day of the year.

 

With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.

 





You are Everything. . .
 
A star filled sky, a midnight so blue,           
And nowhere would I rather be than with you.
As we gaze in each others eyes,
the sparks of love grow and the flame never dies.

As we stand here, time’s promise is kept
From deep in our hearts the love never left.

When I was little, I had this dream,

One day I would find, the one in my dreams.
I now say, my dream has come true,
And you'd never believe – this but 'I love you'.

Our souls entwined, you know it's true,
We are meant to be eternally,
We are together forever-you and me.
Cause love was everything and everything I’ve searched for


I found in you.

 

PRAYER:
Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment