Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Found YOU!


My People,

Good Morning! It’s good to be writing and its good to be feeling this love in my heart. I wish you the Peace of Jesus and the love of Mama Mary to accompany you in life’s journey.

Memory is such an important part of our lives. How we behave would always be dependent on our memories. It is always a choice we make. We need to know which memories to hold on to and which ones to let go. If you hold on to bad memories then you will miss seeing the good in everything.
In the words of Rudyard Kipling ‘If you can forgive the unforgiving minute’.
With every minute that you are given, make the absolute most of it that you can. The 'Unforgiving minute' refers to the fact that a minute is 60 seconds long. So when that minute is up, it is gone, forever. You can't recall it.
Do the best you can and make every minute count.

Would you believe if I told you I remember my first birthday? I remember the experience of walking on the table to my birthday cake. It’s not humanly possible to remember all that, and yet Abba, Father permits my mind to hold on to all those memories. I’m grateful.
My point being, when you have a good memory, then the bad memories get stored there too. I choose not to trust those hurtful moments. I have to believe in God not my past, not my present circumstances.
I am laying an emphasis on this when I say – we need to ‘BELIEVE IN GOD’and not trust our circumstances, no matter what.
Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I love the thought, of one day being able to go fishing. I have heard my cousins talk about it. It is just one of the things that I love.
Of all the conversations I have had with friends this is one of my favourites. We spoke about fish for a whole 40 minutes. By the time we both reached home from work, it was around 11:00 p.m. I was craving to eat fish and would you believe that was what I had. Do you know that whenever I remember this conversation I am ascertained that God takes care of our littlest wish even before it arises?

 
To Love is a decision we make ― a decision to treat people the way Jesus would treat them.
When we make a commitment to walk in love, it usually means a change in our life. What is love without sacrifice?
That’s why we are told to count the cost before we make the commitment.
1 Corinthians 14:1 says, Eagerly pursue and seek to acquire [this] love [make it your aim, your great quest]….
As Christians we need to make LOVE our first priority.
Pursue means - “to follow in an effort to capture.”
Seek means - “to try to find or search for.”
In other words, we need to go after love with all our might and act as if we cannot live without it!
Love is and will be the most important aspect of our lives. Pursue and acquire love, because God’s Word boldly tells us that we’re nothing without it.


When trials come, people experience fear. Mostly it is a fear of the unknown. Trials are important without them you won’t know how to believe in God. It is easy to trust God when everything is working fine. Do you show your trust when everything around you is falling apart.
When trials come, it shows us something new about ourselves. We learn that we cannot survive it on our own. When we think that we can, maybe for that moment we do, but sooner than later we will experience the fall. And God in all His goodness will never say ‘I told you so’.
Romans 8:28 states: And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose
When trials come-they don’t just come one minute and gone the other. Trials are over time. They are nothing but a test of our faith. The longer the trial-the stronger the faith grows. During this period of test – a bridge is being built.
The Golden Gate Bridge is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It was not build in a day. It took years of planning and building.
Trials are what God permits – faith is the fruit of all the labour. The planning and time to build the bridge is mans efforts, but when we undergo the trials-when we show our trust in God-we build a bridge by faith, it is wholly on the grace of God.
The raw materials to build the bridge are --- trials in our lives. The bridge that stands tall and beautiful is a testimony to all the hard labour. The Bridge here in this example would be us. We are and bear a testimony to all that God is and God does.


It’s important to know God’s character. Let’s look at three important traits of God’s character.
God is a God of justice. Justice means that God will always make anything that’s wrong right.
Nobody can mistreat you and get by with it if you have your faith in God.

God is good — all the time—not just once in awhile or when things go your way. Psalm 34:8 says, Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

God is holy. It would make our lives a whole lot easier if we would realize that God is always righteous. Whether it feels good to me or not, and whether or not I agree with it, He’s right.
With the help of the Holy Spirit, each of us can incorporate God’s amazing character traits in our own personality.
 
REMEMBER: Philippians 4:13 states: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
 

I heard these lines from a song just the last week - walk like a champion, talk like a champion. And I thought, oh yeah! Definitely you can do all that when you are at the pinnacle (top most). It’s easy to sing those lines.
It kind of got me to think--that most of the times we rely on our own strength to get any thing done right. Some times we think how best we can make use of another person to get a certain coveted position. We will be extra nice to people from whom we expect something.
I’ve heard of people who love to announce who they are associated with. They always love to take the name of the stars they know, or maybe they stay on the same road, or maybe went to the same school or college.
As humans, we always think of the person in position-as the person in power.  So we never see ourselves as anywhere until we get to any kind of position.
We become restless, jealous, irritable and never content. And why is that?
Could it be that we are never associating ourselves in Christ.
Could it be that we are namesake Christians? Are we so shallow?
1John 2:6 states: Whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked.
John 13:13-17 states: You call me Teacher and Lord, and you are right, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you also should do just as I have done to you. Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.
 


Every once in a while
When the moon is bright,
I light up the candles and pray at night,
All I ask is to see your face at the break of day.
If ever there were words that I could say
These only would it be, to the end of day
Every once in a while
Dreams do come true
And you wonder if it could happen to you.

Every once in a while
When the stars twinkle at night,
Every once in a while
With a heartbeat to have seen loves light!

Not just every once in a while
Will dreams come true?
I believe in dreams
The Day I found YOU!

With all my love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.


PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me always obedient and faithful to You. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment