Saturday, April 7, 2012

You Be BLESSED!



You asked if I loved you, and this is my reply, ‘to the day I die’. I will always love you, forever and ever. Amen.

To love and to be loved is a blessing, not many of us realize. And if you have love, then you have GOD and you are the most blessed person on the earth.

Face your worst fear. If you recognize this sentence then chances are you might have watched mortal combat maybe more than once. If not then that’s OK. It’s just that sometimes even the smallest sentence when spoken, can be life changing, or maybe just can make an impact. As for me I loved watching mortal combat part 1. I have watched that movie about six times or more.

Normal reaction to any fear is to worry. That’s what fear makes you do. Anyway, when surrounded by it, I sat maybe for nearly three to four hours feeling really miserable. I recalled two things actually, one Jesus in Gethsemane garden, where Jesus prayed for His Fathers will and  second, how, Jesus when crucified, said Father, forgive them for they know not what they do. You might ask what this has to do with fear. Patience my friend, I’m getting there. And I thought, oh my God. Jesus was in such terrible pain, felt completely ignored, by His people. And as if being crucified for us was not enough, He still chose to pray for us. He thought of us, even amidst the pain. Think about it, how often do we think about others when we ourselves are in the situation? When faced with a fearful situation, what is our normal reaction? When things don’t go our way, we get bitter. We get impatient, nasty and abusive. When Jesus prayed in Gethsemane garden, He knew, He would be crucified, He knew the humiliation, the pain and the abandonment that He would face. Jesus being human, faced fear. But in that fearful moment, He prayed ‘Not my will, but yours be done.’
Knowing fully well, that His Father’s will was that He(Jesus) be crucified. As these thoughts came to me, I got up and went to do all the wonderful things I could think of. When I thought, on my own, I could do nothing. But when I went up and going, it was no longer me, but God with me.

It’s so vital to receive what God wants to freely give you! It’s simple, but so many people believe exactly the opposite. God is for you!
And He desires for you to have every blessing and every good thing that He promises to you in His Word.


For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. I Thessalonians 4:13-14
“If we believe.” Do you believe that Jesus died and rose again? I do.
That’s all you have to believe. That’s the whole message of Easter. If God raised His own Son from the dead, He will not leave in the grave those who believed in Jesus while they were alive, and accepted Him as the Son of God. Because He rose, we too will rise. Because He lives, we too will live.


And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9
We all go through seasons of difficulty and face storms in life. But during those times, we have to remember that Almighty God is greater than any struggle we face! He’ll take those challenges and use them to strengthen us, but we have to do our part and take a step of faith toward the victory.
If you think that in life’s battle you are alone, know this that you never are. Jesus went through the feelings of being human and understanding what it meant to be one of us. You may argue that He was the Son of God. But don’t forget he was flesh and blood, like you and me. Yes He was the Son of God. He was obedient, to His Father. We need to learn, this characteristic. We need to be so much like Jesus. He is faithful unto death. He is compassionate. He is mercy. He is love that no other can ever be. From God the Father, to His Son Jesus and to The Holy-Spirit, there will never be any one on this earth or the entire galaxy to love you the way they do. Our God is a loving God.
As I stated above, Jesus prayed for His Fathers will, in Gethsemane garden. We need to keep that in mind. We need to do God’s will no matter how difficult.
Today, no matter what you may be facing, remember His grace is sufficient for you. His strength is made perfect in you. He has given you everything you need to overcome in this life.



For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
On Good Friday, when they crucified Jesus, it was the darkest, most painful day of His life. Jesus carried the weight of all of our sins on Himself. Being the Son of God. He chose to become the victim for us. Just remember, when you face a calamity or struggle, you never will be alone. Jesus, will always walk with you. Because He is all love, and love will never ever leave you to be alone.
It looked as if His enemies had gotten the best of Him. On Sunday morning it was a different story. The grave could not hold Him! Death couldn't contain Him! The forces of darkness couldn't stop Him!
With the resurrection of Jesus, we learn that God will always finish what He started. No matter how horrible a situation; if you will stay in faith, God will always take you from Friday to Sunday. He will always complete what He started in you! God is faithful!



But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 8:11
Tonight, we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Tonight, we celebrate victory! Jesus overcame sin and death so that we can have abundant life. Because of Jesus, we have total victory over anything that would try to hold us back in this life!
Sin can't hold you back any longer because when the Son sets you free, you are free indeed! John 8:36.



I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6
The last thing Jesus said on the cross was, "It is finished." It was a statement of faith. Jesus did everything that was in His Fathers will and in accordance with the scriptures.
Remember, when things look bad in your own life, dare to make a declaration of faith. God is always faithful. God will always complete what He has started.



He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen.
Matthew 28:6
We have a reason to celebrate every day because we serve a God who is alive and filled with resurrection power! Not only did He resurrect Jesus from the dead, but He wants to extend His resurrection power to every area of your life, today!
I would like to state, something here. My brother had gone for two months to Dubai. On the last day of the first month, they realized that was the last day for him in Dubai. So that would be the last interview he could attend, after which he would have to come back. I did not want my brother to feel disappointment, being so far from home. When I was informed of this I told my brother I am going to church, which I always do. But this time, I would storm Heaven with my prayers.
On my way to church, God told me not to worry, my brother would get to stay there and he would get the job that day itself. So I believed. God is faithful. My brother did get the job on that day itself. He got the job as an accountant. Never having worked a day as an accountant, that is a miracle. God does the impossible.
I invite you to walk into Gods resurrection power. One touch of Gods grace will thrust you to a whole new level. Only God can open up doors that no man can shut, like God did for my brother.
God can bring the whole universe to a halt just for you. If you only believe anything is possible. I believe. Do you?
Your part is to keep believing today, knowing that He wants to bring you into supernatural increase. Remember, He is risen, He is alive, and He is faithful to His Word. Trust Him today and let His resurrection power work in your life!


CONCLUSION: If you will believe God and stand on the promises of His Word, He promises you will see incredible and wonderful things happen.
The next time you feel overwhelmed by sickness, challenges or despair, remember, the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in you through Christ Jesus. Rise up and declare by faith, "He whom the Son sets free is free indeed".


REMEMBER: At some point in our lives, even if we didn’t recognize it, we have all experienced God’s favor.
Favor is the undeserved, unexplainable goodness of God in your life.


PRAYER:
  • May you be blessed-with God.
  • May your joys, be innumerable like the stars at night.
  • May the struggles you face make you-strong.
  • May every pathway you choose lead you to-success.
  • May every doubt and fear be replaced by a deep abiding trust in God as you observe evidence Of His Power all around you.
  • And when you are surrounded by darkness may you remember the Light of the world (JESUS) is with you.
  • May you always know that you are loved by the Almighty God and it is Him that you serve.
  • May you always feel protected and cradled in the arms of the Almighty God-knowing that you are His world.
  • Never judge, knowing that God is the judge of all
  • Always be giving.
  • May music move your heart and laughter be your medicine.
  • May the promise of a rainbow follow you every-where.
  • May you always be happy.
  • May you have the wisdom of God that brings-understanding.
  • May you be a blessing to all.
  • May you never lack for love. May the Cross of Christ be all the love you know.
  • This is my prayer for you. YOU BE BLESSED!

          HAPPY EASTER!


P.S: On February 29th - Amazing Grace: I called to You and You reconfirmed
And you reconfirmed again yesterday with the reading of Isaiah. Date: 7th April 2012
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11


Father, REMEMBER ME! I wait on YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment