Sunday, June 5, 2011

Setback is a setup for a comeback.

For though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again. Proverbs 24:16   
Faith activates the power of God. Setbacks are obstacles on the paths of our lives. We all face disappointments. No matter how many times you fall, you got to get up each time that you fall. God sees your determination. And when you do everything you can do, staying in God’s will, that’s when God will step in and do the impossible.

Remember:  A setback is a setup for a greater comeback.

Understand that through struggles, you will know your true strengths. Walk in faith. Be completely obedient to His Voice.

God is the Creator of the universe, has been will always be in charge. What makes you or I think we could change things by worrying?  God will never forsake us.
I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Matthew 28:20

What I have learned is that, sometimes we don’t see the situation that God has before us. If we see what God wants us to see, then we would know that the setback is really what will jumpstart our futures. God always works to bring our deepest desires, or dreams to come to pass. The very thing you are fighting against so hard will be what will catapult you to another level.

God’s ways and timings, have and will always be perfect. Do not be afraid, if you are facing tough times. Praise, God with all your heart. Because, your day of breakthrough is coming. We serve a God, of breakthroughs.

Don’t just sit around waiting for God to change your circumstances, you have to live with an attitude of expectancy. This is what I do, and I hope you could try it too. Try,
Walking with a spring in your step,
Joy in your heart,
A smile on your face and
An unshakable faith in God.

This is my way of saying, ‘God, I trust you. I am happy, because I know no Good thing will you withhold from me. I believe in the Word' (The Holy Bible).  

When you do your part, God will begin to change things and work supernaturally in your life.

PRAYER: God, I Believe in you always. Every heartbeat of mine belongs to you. Teach me to surrender, my will to Yours with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment