Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'M Alive

This is one, song that has the capacity to get me charged up at any given time. Good music, good lyrics. But, what stands out for me is the title, I’M Alive. Can, I go ahead and say, I love this song, this much that it’s been my ring-tone, for nearly 6 years now. And would you believe that each and every time it rings, it just feels like magic?

I’M ALIVE.

I live in a wonderful world, filled with God’s wonderful, magnificent people. In this journey, I’ve had some good times and some not so good times. But, the most I cherish in this walk of life, is My God. HE has been my rock and my refuge, my GOD, in whom I trust.

Life is wonderful, and even more so, when we live and we learn to trust God. Trust in His love, trust in His goodness, trust in His faithfulness. And that will only happen when you know the power of the WORD. Reflect, on the passages below. And know, that you were God’s every intention. You are the apple of His eyes.  

1. God has made us in His image, his likeness.
So God created humans in his image. In the image of God he created them. He created them male and female. Genesis 1:27

2. God wants to show you His plan. He wants to pour out His blessing on you and see you living a life of victory.
The mind of man plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9

3. Stand strong, when in trouble and believe that God’s blessings will overtake you.
Surely goodness and loving-kindness will follow me all the days of my life. Psalm 23:6  

4. Declare His promises over your life. Have confidence knowing that God is working behind the scenes on your behalf. He promises to deliver you.
Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119:105
Call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honor and glorify Me. Psalm 50:15

5. Let His praise continually be in your mouth.
I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak His praises. Psalm 34:1        

6. When God spoke to Noah about building the ark, it had never even rained before. Noah recognized that God had asked him to do a difficult thing. Noah’s obedience is what opened the door for God to supernaturally empower him to full-fill his destiny.
Give heed to Him, listen to and obey His voice. Exodus 23:21

7. Remember, you are not alone in the fight; God is with you. He´s promised to never leave you nor forsake you.
If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31

8. God puts big dreams in our hearts, but in our eyes they look impossible and too big to accomplish. Trust in Him to make all things possible for you.
Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

9. Submit your prayers to the Lord, and keep an attitude of faith and expectancy.
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:8

10. Raise your level of expectancy. God, wants to overwhelm you with His goodness and with things so wonderful you can’t even fathom it.
Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9

11. If you´ll make up your mind and be determined to walk through, knowing that God is with you, you will see things turn around in your favor.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me. Psalm 23:4

12. God is able to do more than you could ever ask or imagine.
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20

REMEMBER: You are Gods Magnificent creation. You are His most prized possession.

Would you now,  with the utmost, confidence say it aloud I'M ALIVE ..... and would you always, remember that you are loved extremely by the Greatest, most powerful force in the whole world, 'The Almighty God.'

No comments:

Post a Comment