Saturday, December 1, 2018

Holy Kiss... Part 3


This is something I had missed mentioning in my last letter. I add it here with other aspects of daily life.

Days 19th May, Robert & 21st May, his brother in law (funerals)

26th May, Violet’s funeral mass.
Bishop Savio and Bishop John
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Leonard N, Fr. Ashlyn, Fr. Emmanuel and other Priests.

Day 1st August, 2018 – Bible Class Fr. Byron 1 Corinthian Part. 1
It was wonderful to be part of the bible class. It was wonderful to have Fr. Byron teach.
When coming out of the prayer room, I see Fr. Joe. I am on top of the world and completely overjoyed.

Day 4th August, 2018 – 1st Saturday, Our Lady of Fatima. Fr. Ashlyn. celebration of the mass.

Day 5th August, 2018 – Vianney Sunday.
09:15 mass celebrated – Fr. Reuben, Fr. Alvaro, Fr. Daniel and Fr. Christopher.
I was with my mom and my cousin for the mass.

Day 7th August, 2018 – Prayer Service St. Joseph’s – On the first row when seated I would end up with less of pain than otherwise. Little blessings-how gigantic they really are.
But today when leaving I was in severe pain. I couldn’t walk, it was difficult.

Day 12th August, 2018 – 09:15 am
Celebration of the mass – Fr. Alvaro
I enjoyed the mass.
My mom had been to Mumbai twice, once in June for about 6 days with my brother Anthony. Then my mom came back again in August for some work. Two weeks later she called us telling that her health was not that good and doctor had advised to get admitted for medication.
What began with a thought of wanting to be in Mangalore on Saturday, just grew through the day.
I thought I would stay in Mangalore for about 2 weeks. I told my cousin I would leave on the 15th after the mass or the 16th maybe. Trouble is I have never ever travelled alone. But you have to understand I wanted to be in Mangalore.
As I received Communion from Fr. Reuben, I felt the Peace of Heaven. It all began from this moment...
On a Sunday after Communion, I felt this Heavenly Peace and as I came home the overwhelming desire to be in Mangalore grew with each moment. Then somewhere in the afternoon, Jesus told me my mom would be completely cured and I did not have to think of going to Mangalore. And immediately after Jesus spoke to me, I stopped thinking about it. And I told my cousin the very same thing.
At around 10:15-10:20 p.m. we received a call stating that my God-Father had left this world.
My cousin when he finished speaking, he broke the news telling me that we will be leaving for Mangalore tomorrow the 13th of August.

Day 13th August, 2018 - We left for Mangalore by Bus.

Day 14th August, 2018
The day of Burial of my God-Father. Mass by Fr. Francis at 04:30 in the evening.
All of the happy memories of childhood with my brother Adrian,
my God-Father Victor was a big part of it.. With my God-Father gone, one thing is clear, our relationships are the most precious possessions we have after God. Nothing brings that which is gone. All those precious memories. He would stand with me waiting for my school bus to come. I would eat his head raw with so many questions. I, my brother and Victor my God-Father would love watching horror movies together. There was one night my mom had gone to sleep early and so he held us tight in his arms, because we were kids. But we were stupid kids who loved horror movies.

We were in a car accident together. My mum was driving the car and one of the tyres just burst (the sound was frightening). It fell off a hill and took four or five turns in the air before it fell upside down. I and my brother were seated at the back. My God-Father was in the front seat and he turned to push me back and just in time. As kids, when we got out of the car, we both ran in the direction to tell our dad that we met with an accident. An Arab ran after us and caught hold of us. I think we were both scared. My mom saw a blood stain on my white shirt that I was wearing and she panicked. I told her nothing was wrong with me. In her panic state she believed only when she checked. The cops who came home, to do the report told my mom that we were the luckiest people to come alive out of that accident. He told us that it was an accident spot and people have died and some were severely wounded.
This accident kept us connected to each other knowing how truly blessed we were to come out alive and unscratched. Memories….

Day 16th August, 2018
Months mind mass for my God-Father, Victor.
My mom had to visit the doctor as time given. We went to the hospital. After the reports taken on the day and a visit to the doctor, she looked at the reports and told my mom that the reports were clear. I asked the doctor if my mom would need to be admitted and she told me no. As Jesus promised-a promise delivered.



Day 20th August, 2018 – Fr. Daniels Birthday.


Day 21st August, 2018
My mom had some more tests. Nothing to worry about. Though half part of it would have to be completed tomorrow.
In all the 3 years I have been to Mangalore I have never had the opportunity to go to the Beach. This would have been the third year. God does such wonderful things. Holy is His name! Today the Bus took a different route. The route was new to me and what can I say, we went through the roadway that gave me a wonderful view of the Beach. Praise God! I have travelled so many times from home and back and never ever did the bus ever before take this road. It has for others and today for me God moved the Bus.
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.

I always happen to notice different kinds of birds. It’s a blessing that God permits me. I have on many such occasions missed clicking a snap. On one such day I saw two Parrots outside my bedroom window. I clicked the snap but let’s say the Parrot was not in the picture. And I had oh I missed it feeling. Abba Father told me ‘it is for you to enjoy.’

Day 22nd August, 2018
Second part of the test conducted. Doctor prescribed medicines and everything with my mum is alright.
I am exhausted. Just before I could heat food for my dad, I saw a Peacock roaming around. I ran in, lifted my cell and walked outside, making sure that I did not create a stir. I began clicking snaps and that instant, I prayed to God, asking that I might watch the Peacock dance. You know I have never seen one. The moment I prayed, the Peacock opened up completely and began to dance. I loved watching the dance, it’s so beautiful and delicate. God made the Peacock dance.
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.

When I viewed the snaps I realized that they did not come clear because of the distance and neither did I get the video right.
That moment, I realized what Abba Father told me ‘it is for me to enjoy.’
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.

We came back on the 25th of the month.

Day 26th August, 2018 
09:15 am - Fr. Alvaro.
Day 2nd of September, 2018.
09:15 - Fr. Daniel
I believe the joy of the Lord is my strength.

Day 4th of September, 2018 St. Joseph’s prayer service.
Sr. Cynthia was explaining the Gospel and I was right on the first pew and there was this lady just sitting to my left which is the end of the pew. She answered the call on her cell. Her speaking disturbed me. I told the lady you are troubling me. She took the call then from the left ear. All this in the presence of the Eucharist. She went on talking. Sister was disturbed as the lady continued to talk. I did not want to disturb Sister so I said nothing further.
Nobody understands – that time in Purgatory increases because of the diminishing love and lack of reverence for God.
Morris has a great loud happy voice, the happiest I have heard. It is a very rare thing to find a voice like that. He is the only person I have ever heard lead prayer faithfully without making a show of it or dragging attention to himself. He is mild with his words careful to never utter a mean or harsh word. He is the only gem in Fr. Ashlyn’s team (not counting the religious-Priests or Sister). And yes he is the one percent of the people who do the work in the Church and leave with doing their job. Thank you Morris. I felt blessed! Thank God for you.


Day 8th of September, 2018.

From a distance I hear Fr. Reuben’s voice. I feel wonderful. There is such warmth in his voice.

Day 9th of September, 2018.
09:15 – Fr. Reuben
Me and my cousins. We had a fun day!

Day 16th of September, 2018.
09:15 – Fr. Alvaro
Don’t run away from Church message.
I enjoyed the day. My dearest, sweetest, Fr. Alvaro! My head felt good. I enjoyed my walk back home. I had chocolate and Belgian chocolate ice-creams, my cousins treat. I had double the blessings. A miracle of sorts. It was de-----li----ci---ous!
In all the heartache-total fun day.

Day 20th of September, 2018.
I am told in the evening by God to get off Facebook and WhatsApp. On the 5th of October, God tells me it is okay to reconnect. 


Day 23rd of September, 2018.
09:15 – Fr. Alvaro
Just a wonderful feeling to be a part of Fr. Alvaro’s celebration of the mass. He has so much to say and it is always a joy to listen.
Day 30th of September, 2018.
09:15 – Fr. Alvaro
Day 21st October, 2018.
Fr. Reuben.


Day 22nd October, 2018.
My mom has come and we will be leaving on Day 24th October, 2018 to Dandeli by train.

Day 26th October, 2018.
Roce in Dandeli. I have 12 red glass bangles on my hands and I am very excited. I love the sound so much that I make every one listen to it. And I think I made my mom mad by making her hear it the most. I love glass bangles.
My cousins are the most wonderful people you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. They see good in just about anybody. They speak no ill of anyone, no matter what the person does. I want to be like that. See good in everybody no matter what. With the grace of God.
Fr. Raymond (also family) says something to me in the presence of family that helps in bringing me out of my dead zone. He was kind and sweet to me. Jesus in Fr. Ray lifted me up.

Day 27th October, 2018.
Wedding in Navelim Goa, Our Lady of Rosary Church.
04:30 p.m. by Fr. Raymond and 4 other Priests.
Extremely beautiful church.
I enjoyed the live band at the White House in Goa. I danced my heart and I danced solo. I had lots of fun. Tiresome journey to and from Goa.

Day 28th October, 2018.
Feast of St. Jude and my Dads Birthday.
07:30 Reception in Dandeli.
The weather is extremely cold. I walk it from home, with my cousin Jull and Kho.

When returning me and my cousin walked it out, while the rest of them left by cars. We walked on through the bridge while listening to the waves of the river (the river roar) with the Moon in full swing. The most beautiful walk except I was freezing. But I love to walk given the Moon above. Beautiful, beautiful walk!

Day 30th October, 2018.
We leave from Dandeli-To Mangalore.

Day 6th November, 2018.
Today being the last day of stay in Mangalore. It feels a little bad to leave.

Day 11th November, 2018.
09:15 am – Fr. Reuben (Bare feet)

Fr. Reuben was simply amazing. I enjoyed the celebration of the mass thoroughly. He was on FIRE! Awesome mass! 
When speaking, Fr. Reuben, just casually mentioned something and someone came to speak. I would have loved to answer but I thought they must be in a hurry so I left. 

I remember when speaking with Fr. Reuben the first time, I had asked him a simple question and I was so amazed with the way he answered. It was in complete detail and I loved the way he spoke. An open person with a warm-hearted voice. 



Day 6th November, 2018.
Fr. Lenny’s Birthday! 




Day 9th November, 2018.

Fr. Raymond’s Birthday! 





Day 14th November, 2018.


Fr. Reuben’s Birthday! 


Day 24th November, 2018.
Fr. Byron’s Birthday! 


Day 25th November, 2018.
The feast of Christ the King!
10:15 am - Fr. Daniel
After the mass, we had the Eucharistic Adoration.
Fr. Daniel with the choir.
What I loved the most, is receiving the Blessing.
Thank you, Fr. Daniel.



HOLY KISS!
Paul tells the church four times to greet one another with a holy kiss. 
And 1 Peter 5:14 says - Greet one another with the kiss of love.

Express your love in a holy way for one another. A kiss on the cheek, it shows how precious the other person is and just how much you missed them. 

Include God in your hearts and in your thoughts when you greet one another with this common greeting. Let there be genuine affection for one another.

So 1 Peter 1:22 says, “Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere love of the brethren, love one another earnestly from the heart.”
Peter is calling for Christians to really have changes of heart so that when we approach another Christian, our hearts are drawn out in words of love and earnestness of heart. 
1 Peter 3:8: have unity of spirit, sympathy, love of the brethren, a tender heart and a humble mind. 
I mean, three of those — sympathy, brotherly love, tender heart imply how warm and tender and gentle and kind and affectionate we should be towards each other. Peter wants us to be demonstrative in real affections and that is what we should seek to grow in. 

Always loving with the Heart of God sealed with a Holy Kiss! 



With all my love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.


PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY:- Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment