Sunday, December 24, 2023

Everything is a MIRACLE!

Thank You, Abba Father. Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, Holy Spirit.
Thank you, Mama Mary-Queen of Heaven.
Thank you, St. Joseph and all the Saints in Heaven. 
Thank you, Padre Pio, Pope Paul VI, St. Jude Thaddeus, Don Bosco, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Anthony of Padua, Little Flower of Jesus and Bishop Oscar Romero.

Thank you, Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael.
To all Orders and Ranks of Angels, Thank you.
Thank you, my Guardian Angel.

My Dedication To His Holiness, Pope Francis.
To our Cardinals (and Cardinal Oswald Gracias), all our Arch-Bishops and our Bishops.
To all our Priests around the world, of all Orders and all Ranks.


My People,

Hello! I love to begin this letter with what I most believe in, “Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE with God!”
God accomplishes what is humanly impossible. We only need FAITH the size of a mustard seed. It is our God-Who performs Mighty Deeds.

Whoever comes to God must come in Faith.
Faith comes from trusting in God and His Will.
Faith can move mountains. God is bigger than any mountain or mountains.
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
I have been blessed to have my Birthday 11:1 that coincides with Hebrews 11:1
 

I'm Alive is one of my favourite songs, it is by Celine Dion. 
I get wings to fly.
Oh, oh, I'm alive.

When you call on me
When I hear you breathe
I get wings to fly.
I feel that I'm alive.
When you look at me
I can touch the sky.
I know that I'm alive.

When you bless the day
I just drift away.
All my worries die.
I'm glad that I'm alive.
You've set my heart on fire.
Filled me with love.
Made me a woman on clouds above.
I couldn't get much higher
My spirit takes flight.
'Cause I am alive.

When you call on me
When you call on me
When I hear you breathe
When I hear you breathe
I get wings to fly.
I feel that I'm alive.
I am alive.

When you reach for me
When you reach for me
Raising spirits high
God knows that.
That I'll be the one
Standing by through good and through trying times
And it's only begun.
I can't wait for the rest of my life.

When you call on me
When you call on me
When you reach for me
When you reach for me
I get wings to fly.
I feel that I'm alive.

When you bless the day
When you bless, you bless the day.
I just drift away.
I just drift away.
All my worries die.
I know that I'm alive.
I get wings to fly.
God knows that I'm alive.


Oh God!
All Creation speaks of Your Goodness.
As we watch the sunrise, a new HOPE begins. The Hope that we always have You with us in this journey of Life.
When the sun sets through the brilliant colours of the clouds You have formed, it is but a reminder to all of us that no matter how the day may have treated us, there is beauty in everything, if we only believe. In Your time everything is revealed, if we only learn to wait on You. The Clouds, they move swiftly. 
And time waits for no man. To experience something, means also to learn with a grateful heart. The heart always remembers the very many mighty ways of God and His deliverance.
The twinkling Stars at night, it creates a stir within the heart.
The Moon at times brings out the dreamer in all of us. Both the Stars and the Moon, in the billions of years, they have stood, they remind us that You oh Lord, have a count of all of them. And I know oh Lord, to You each one is called by a name. For all creation, You are our Creator and You have us all in Your care.
Through the Stars-to the Constellations, through the galaxy and to the entire Universe—how expansive Your reach!
You command the Sun, the Moon and the Stars and everything in all Creation OBEYS You for You are our CREATOR and in all Your Awesomeness You have given man a free will, thus the choice to choose.

Fill me with and in Your Grace to be everything that You will me to be in the way I think, I speak, and I live with everyone around me. Let my life be a song of Glory and Praise to You Forevermore.


Sometimes, dreams are easy to achieve and sometimes it takes a whole lifetime.

I have learnt that when you need something the most, you got to believe. And everything that I write here is what I believe. I wish and pray for everyone to achieve their hearts desire. And it is, only place your trust in God!
Jeremiah 10:12-13 says, “But God made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding. When he thunders, the waters in the heavens roar; he makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth. He sends lightning with the rain and brings out the wind from his storehouses.”

The Lord has the power to move mountains. Our faith is in Him to do so. 
Matthew 17:20 He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.”
Nothing will be impossible for us because (Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing will be impossible.”)
We only need faith the size of a mustard seed. It is our God-Who performs mighty deeds.
When we pray in accordance with God’s will, no matter the odds, the will of God will be accomplished.
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39
Faith can move mountains. 
Yes, it can!
It should be our desire to draw ever closer to God, to grow deeper in a relationship with HIM. 
God’s delight is to move the mountains that rise up against us.
Our Lord makes a way where there seems to be no way.

And as Jesus passed on from there, two blind men followed him, crying aloud, “Have mercy on us, Son of David.” When he entered the house, the blind men came to him; and Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to him, “Yes, Lord.” Then he touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith be it done to you.” And their eyes were opened. And Jesus sternly charged them, “See that no one knows it.” But they went away and spread his fame through all that district. Matthew 9:29
1 Peter 3:15 but in your hearts reverence Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to make a defense to any one who calls you to account for the hope that is in you, yet do it with gentleness and reverence;
We need to pray for God’s grace and courage to speak boldly and yet in love, so that all people will know that Jesus (The Son of God), is waiting to be invited and to heal.
The celebration of the mass - is the sacrifice of Jesus. 
Grace Abounds-is grace in overflow and abundance. It is God's love and provision beyond our daily needs. Come and participate in this sacrifice of Jesus for you and me.
St. Veronica - wiped the face of Jesus and the image of Jesus's face was miraculously captured onto the veil of Veronica. St. Simon of Cyrene who was compelled to carry the Cross of Jesus-at the time, he did not know what grace he was given. Both St. Veronica and St. Simon of Cyrene were in the suffering of Christ (which we now know as the celebration of the mass). Grace Abounds!
At the Crucifixion, The good thief, who was on the right side of Jesus, asked Jesus to remember him when Jesus comes to His kingdom. He was also in the suffering of Christ, (the Holy Mass). Graces truly, Abound!
The Good Thief: “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”
Jesus: “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.”
The celebration of the mass - The sacrifice of Jesus, has graces beyond our knowing. Come Jesus waits!
The Eucharistic Adoration: It is here after the celebration of the mass; this is where Jesus waits for us too. He waits for us to ask Him to help us and to heal us. 
Whatever grief, whatever the heartache, however impossible your situation may be, come in faith to Jesus and ask.
2000 years back - Jesus was on a mission to love and to heal.
2000 years later - Jesus still waits.
He waits for you and me at the celebration of the mass.
He waits for us to visit Him in Eucharistic Adoration!

This is the place of the miracles. 
A place where your heart wants to be like His.

Jesus meek and humble of Heart, make my heart like unto Thine!


Please also continue to read: Everything is a MIRACLE! Part 2






No comments:

Post a Comment