Sunday, December 24, 2023

Everything is a MIRACLE! Part 3

God is Loving! 
God willingly sacrificed His only Son to a death on the Cross to free us from eternal damnation.
God is JUST! 
JESUS chose to do His Father's Will. He willingly suffered and died for our sins.
God is both JUST and Loving.

“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might” Deuteronomy 6:5.
We have all loved other things more than we ever could love God.
The Creator of the Universe is infinitely worthy of our reverence, worthy of our love and worthy of our loyalty. And we have failed HIM miserably. Therefore, failure to love Him is not a small matter. 
We have not given the place to God that is rightly His in our lives.
KEEP GOD FIRST PLACE! 
When there is a lack of reverence to God, and we don't feel anything about it, then definitely there is a problem. 

At the celebration of the mass: this is important. 

  • Once the Church bell is rung-we are meant to stand in waiting for the Priest to enter for the celebration of the mass. Irrespective of what the practise is, one must stand while the Priest has entered. We need to stand and greet the Priest, Jesus. And it is only right – to sit after the Priest does, for e.g. before the 1st reading. I am in the learning process too. (There are many things i still have to learn but as i do, i will write.)
And there is one thing i would like to add here, we pray the Eternal Rest just before the end of the mass - it would be polite and respectful to the soul/souls to stand and pray rather than sit. Just a thought!

The Feast of Christ The King – The cantors 4-5 of them, walk on to the Sanctuary and to the Sacristy. 
Like every other Sunday, they take a bow and proceed. It is not completely right, on a Sunday/Sundays but it is a procedure they follow.
But today, the Blessed Sacrament was exposed, and they walked right past Jesus with a bow. And not only them, but there were also few other people who did the same. 
There was talking and there was walking to and from the Sanctuary.
There was a lack of reverence to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
As a child, i learnt, one must never walk past Jesus. When leaving on a day like this, you leave quietly with the utmost reverence in your heart. Something i did not get to see and i missed it a lot. 
I learnt reverence watching Fr. Joe Pereira. 


Remember-REMEMBER: Lack of reverence is also the lack of knowing that God is All powerful. Failure to realize that - is failure to know that God can do the IMPOSSIBLE!
I desire for you God's best, and that will only come when you realize who you are in God! 
I will remind you and me, what we already know, but it is good to remember together, God sacrificed His only Son for us. And Jesus willingly gave His life for us. Would God then withhold anything from us?
Jesus waits for us in the celebration of the mass.
Jesus waits for us in the Blessed Eucharist (Eucharistic Adoration).
COME!
Jesus went about healing 2000 years back!
Now, Jesus waits for us to come to Him! He has made Himself available to us, waiting in as a HOST (The Body of Christ-The Blessed Eucharist).
He waits for us as a Host, not holding to His form of God-The Kingship, but rather taking on simplicity, humility-meekness, so that our wounded broken hearts would find rest in Him!
If today, you start with a five minute, and you feel it is too much for you, leave it to Jesus, but practise coming often. Come, for it benefits your entire self. I would not write otherwise. 
Whatever your prayer, whatever your sickness or someone you know, come and sit with Jesus! Trust Jesus. Come!


Many people were brought to Jesus for healing and there were times when Jesus went in search for those who needed healing.
Often, when we need healing really bad, we wish we were in the time, so Jesus could heal us. And we miss the whole point.
  • The White Host - is Jesus - the Body and Blood of Christ. We need to go to Him like the Centurion, who had the reverence and faith towards Jesus.
  • We have to be persistent and daring like the woman who suffered bleeding for 12 long years.
  • We have to have that never quit attitude like the man who seemed to turn up even especially on the 38th year, in spite of never reaching the pool.
  • We have to be like those 4 friends who lowered their friend down the roof so he would get the healing.
And in all these cases they were all healed.
When you come and sit before the Blessed Sacrament, you sit before Jesus-before God Himself. How can you not be healed? 
This is my QUESTION to you. 
You got to drill this in your deepest part of the brain, I am in the presence of God, I am healed, I am strong, I am healthy. And you are what you speak. Have no room for doubts. Just Believe! 
Repeat it to yourself all through the day, I am in the presence of God. 
Know this: Anyone who comes to God, never leaves empty. 
I desire God's best for you always. It is my every prayer i pray. Your miracle to life is choosing to be with Jesus in The MASS and The Blessed Sacrament.  

And when it is our time - and in death - we have to have that faith like the Good Thief, where he acknowledges his wrongdoing - he believes, he would be forgiven and that there is life.
The Good Thief: “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”
Jesus: “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” Luke23:42-43

The Celebration of The Mass: The sacrifice of Jesus, has graces beyond our knowing. Come Jesus waits!
The Eucharistic Adoration: It is here after the celebration of the mass; this is where Jesus waits for us too. He waits for us to ask Him to help us and to heal us.


There could be situations that present themselves, overtime. Don't let it affect you. Just let it go. 
I was in the prayer when this lady that I know stops and says hi, then as usual she asks me why I am still wearing a mask. Like the other 2 times that she asked me, my reply is the same, ‘I have an asthma condition’.
She states, you are glorifying your condition. I say I am not but I have to wear the mask. She says, remove your mask, trust in God.
I reply with a ‘Thank you.’
  1. I trust God with my life.
  2. Following Jesus is not easy. Often, I look and feel like a fool, but that is okay, Jesus never leaves my side.
  3. I glorify God in all the phases of my life. I don’t believe in speaking of my problems. I will speak of my God and how Powerful He is. God is my PowerHouse!

With an asthma condition that I have, it becomes unbearably difficult to walk any distance at a given time. To go to Mt. Carmel’s Church is a roughly 12 minutes’ walk I think. But the 12 minutes for me is difficult. So each day, I wake up, I wake up with a hope that I can walk to the Church. And I don’t do this on my own. I tell Jesus I will keep my alarm to wake up, then it is You who will carry me to the Church and carry me home.
When I tell this to my cousin, he says, you are testing God, I say, no, Jesus wants me to come to Church every day and in my health condition it is impossible to think of walking that much and so I ask Jesus to carry me through.
These 2 days the 27th and the 28th November 2023, it is not the energy that failed me. It is Jesus, Who has asked me to rest. Because my mind needed it. Jesus Knows!


After my time with Jesus, on one of the days, as I was heading home, this man comes from behind calling out my name. Surprised I look back and I see a familiar face. And the first thing he says is, ‘Your hair is all wet, I reply with no it is not. He says yes, it is. I think maybe it is the oil effect and I say it could be the oil. He stubbornly walks away saying no it is wet.
  1. He said something that in reality must offend me. But I am not offended.
  2. And yet I just tried explaining myself and he got offended.
  3. He must have seen me praying and thought that it was too hot and whatever his thoughts. What a strange way of thinking and what a strange thing to say to someone you hardly speak with.
  4. Truthfully, I find this kind of behaviour so weird. No reason to argue, no reason to be stubborn.
Always, in everything God takes care of me.
There are moments that I do feel extreme heat and Jesus will tell me, it will be two minutes now or one minute now and everything will be okay. And it always is. 

Just on the 23rd of November, this lady comes to the prayer room-where I sit.
First she asks me to come for the meeting that is in the evening. I politely answer her, saying it is not possible.
Then she insists that I must come. She says, if you can come now and sit here, you can come in the evening too. Then I tell her, I have an asthma condition and it is difficult for me.
She retorts back in anger, stop pretending and lying. I am hurt not with her words, but the way she said it. She was nasty. In all honesty, I say, I can’t breathe. Then in pretense, she places her rosary on my shoulder. I did not say anything.
She was not at Peace, because she was waiting for someone, and that person did not turn up. Being troubled she wanted to provoke me to say something nasty.
Not a good thing to do at any time and especially when we are right in front of Jesus.

There is a restlessness. The reasons people, speak in such a manner is because there is a turmoil in them. There is a restlessness because they have not let Jesus completely in. For where Jesus is, PEACE is! It cannot be otherwise.

Jesus meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine!

Our God is Faithful!
His Word is True.
His Truth endures Eternally!
His Grace - Infinite!
His Love and Mercy - Everlasting!


Please also continue to read: Everything is a MIRACLE! Part 4



No comments:

Post a Comment