Thursday, May 4, 2023

Only Believe!

My People,

Good Morning! When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go.
Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Thank You LORD! Thank You LORD! Thank You LORD!
Remember: Praise precedes victory!

Save The Last Dance For Me - is a song by The Drifters. The groom is telling his wife to have fun dancing but reminds her who will be taking her home and "in whose arms you're gonna be." I love The Drifters version of this song. 
I have also heard Dolly Parton sing this number. I have added it from a woman's perspective here. 
Of the songs that i sing to Jesus, this i sing often. And what i love about Jesus is, He has no complaints of how out of tune, i go.
You can dance
Every dance with the girl
Who gives you the eye
Let her hold you right

You can smile
Every smile for the girl
Who held your hand
'Neath the pale moonlight

CHORUS
But don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin'
Save the last dance for me, hmm

Oh, I know (oh, I know)
That the music's fine
Like sparkling wine
Go and have your fun

Laugh and sing
But while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
CHORUS

Baby, don't you know I love you so?
Can't you feel it when we touch?
I will never, never let you go
I love you, oh, so much

You can dance
Go and carry on
'Till the night is gone
And it's time to go

If she asks
If you're all alone
You must tell her, no

'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arm's you're gonna be
So darlin'
Save the last dance for me, hmm

 


This would be one last time when you would see the YELLOW RIBBON on this blog, as my wait is over…
This is one of my favorites, since I was a child. In Love one waits forever.
A man on his way home, in his letter, to the woman he loves, states, his thoughts on coming home. As the bus draws closer, he remembers her telling him, that she would keep a yellow ribbon tied to the tree, as an indication of her true love for him.
He looks, and from a distance, he notices that the whole tree is filled with yellow ribbons. And all Memories begin to fill his heart with a love and tenderness that he had never felt in a long time. He sees her waiting at the door. And as he gets close to her, she takes his hand in hers, and says You could miss seeing a ribbon but not a whole tree of ribbons’.
Love never quit. Love PREVAILS . . . . .
Here I am, Abba, Father!


I see this number 444/4444 often. My Bible would always open to the book of Tobit. After repetitive occurrences I noticed, the chapter on Tobit did not have a page number. On rechecking, noticed it was 444.
When Archangel Raphael is around, he lets me know with the announcement of his name, once it was-with the flap of his wings and many a times with the number itself.
MORAL: In Tobit we learn how God cares for those who love Him. It shows God as a rewarder of human faithfulness with His faithful deliverance. Tobit and Sarah suffer and have to undergo trials, but God delivers them in the end. Raphael was sent to heal Tobit and Sarah. We learn the importance of prayer and we also learn that God delivers.

Love conquers all the obstacles.
Everything in the natural says it is impossible.
BUT God moves where we can’t.
When we believe, MIRACLES Happen!
REMEMBER: When the situation is beyond you, it’s not beyond God. Victory over the impossible comes when you confess God’s ability boldly. Walk into the realm of God, where anything and everything IS POSSIBLE!


Every aspect of this letter is important, because it is a part of the faith journey. But this Gospel of the hemorrhaging woman, looks for her to admit Christ, irrespective of the taboo and the fears circulating it.
The Gospels tell the story of a woman who suffered from haemorrhage for 12 long years making her physically sick and socially unacceptable. She spent all she had on doctors, but her condition only grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she decided to push through the crowds, determined to receive healing.
For she said, "If I touch even his garments, I shall be made well." And immediately the haemorrhage ceased; and she felt in her body that she was healed of her disease. Mark 5:28-30
By law, her touch would have made Him (Jesus) unclean.
By Grace, immediately her bleeding stopped.
The woman believed Jesus could heal her and she dared to touch the garments of Jesus. She spoke to herself, "If I touch even his garments, I shall be made well." She Believed!
Jesus said, “Who touched my garments?” Everyone was touching Jesus, as the crowds pressed against Him.
Jesus calls her to confess Him before others. Jesus wasn't looking to accuse but to affirm.
Mark 5:33 But the woman, knowing what had been done to her, came in fear and trembling and fell down before him, and told him the whole truth.
Mark 5:34 And he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease."
The same faith that empowered her to stretch out her hand now gave her the courage to step forward.
Jesus restores her completely. Her suffering included the emotional effects of all that has taken place over the 12 years. Her faith had saved her from brokenness of body and brokenness of soul – Jesus says 'Go in peace!'
God uses delays to test and encourage our faith.
🔽
May 6th, 2022, Fr. Reuben at the Eucharistic Adoration, spoke on the above Gospel and then posed 3 questions with reference to His talk on the Gospel. They are:-
1. Do you love me?
2. Who touched me?
3. What do you want me to do for you?
Look into my heart, Lord! And you will see what You mean to me.
IT is I Lord, I am reaching out to You, please save me.
Jesus, I need You. Please don’t let go!
Lord, please help me!
THE LORD REMEMBERS HIS COVENANT FOREVER!
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.


After a lifetime of waiting, the desire to be in that moment simply overrides everything else.
The suddenlies of God are all in memory and the heart waits in expectation.
It is the uncertainty-that moment of waiting, not having all the answers but knowing that God is faithful.
PRAY! Don’t be discouraged. Stay in faith.
Based on all of my experiences, I have learnt that waiting with an expectation that God will show up and show in is the key to making things turn around.
REMEMBER: Not one minute early and not a second late, than the God appointed time. I BELIEVE!

God knows our troubles. He knows our weaknesses. It is not a time to quit!
God wants to breathe HOPE into each and every heart.
Each day, I wake up, I wake up with this thought that possibly, today could be the day when things suddenly turn around. Today could be my day. Huge expectations in Abba Father, knowing my Abba Father loves me! 
No matter how long it has taken, no matter on how many occassiions it looked impossible, I knew-I know it will happen! And some dreams, some struggles make the dream, the time oh so beautiful and worth all the wait! Be encouraged!
God has put Dreams and Desires in all of our hearts.
Trouble is most people give up too easily.
Don’t give up and don’t give in!
Declare that the dreams and the promises God has put into our Hearts will come to pass.
Expect God's unlimited favour.
Always remember: God is a faithful God!


There will always be someone to discourage you or put you down. People don’t always mean what they say, but never having learnt to control their tongue, they utter things that simply could have remained with them. Forgive them for their short coming.
Love is our biggest asset. With love we are able to understand what troubles another human soul. With love we will always choose to speak words that heal the broken heart and uplift the soul.
With lack of love, comes the lack of everything that is good.
Know that God is our biggest Encourager. Have the attitude that says, ‘I've come too far to stop now.’
If you are about to give up on a dream because of the time it has taken, please think again. Keep that dream alive, no matter how long it’s been. Some dreams are worth every bit of the waiting period. And if that waiting period feels like forever. Forever will fade in comparison to the dream, to the Promise!
It is especially important in times of difficulty, to remember that God has me in the Palm of His Hands. And even though this ordeal may be difficult, I know it's just a matter of time before it turns around.
Remember: It's always darkest right before the dawn.
Remember: God is in complete control.


God works in and through our greatest trials. In our heartache and pain He reveals Himself.
In a personal encounter with God, through our trials we are given the opportunity to learn His ways. We learn to know Him deeply, to seek and to trust Him with all of our heart. No trial, no pain, no lesson we learn goes wasted.
We learn to rely on Him, we learn to trust Him, we learn that the greater the setback, In Christ we will have the greatest glorious Comeback.
We learn what the enemy meant for evil, God will use for good. If God is for us, who can be against. What is meant for your harm, God will use to your advantage.
In the book of JOB we learn, God restored all that Job had lost, and gave Job twice as much as he had before.
REMEMBER: Embrace the sorrows of life because God most often uses them to change us.
God always has our best interest in His heart. God never gives up on us or in the plans He has for us. It is we, who are impatient and spoilt. We don’t know how to wait on God. And this is the truth.
We give up on our dreams. God never does. He is our greatest Encourager. God is the greatest Dreamer. He dreamt us all and brought us into existence. God never gives up!


God will make a way where there seems to be no way.
God is faithful!
God is my vindicator!
I know my time has come!
It is a HOPE with a BELIEF that the promise God has put in my heart will come to pass.
When you BELIEVE in GOD, all things are POSSIBLE!
God will get you to where you need to be.
This is a children's song. IT goes as follows:
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
If you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it;
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
If we understand correctly, it means when you are happy just do something, scream a YEAH or just dance. Which brings us to the main point,
When you sense it, and it's your time-DECLARE it!
I may not see it happening, but with belief I declare it aloud. I know, that I know, that I know…


God says ‘In ME you CAN’.
Walk by faith and not by sight!
God never gives up on us. We must imitate God and never ever give up on HIM!


You have wounds that you carry, bitter wounds that have you scarred. No matter how hard you try, those hurt feelings and the pain find its way to the surface. Deep within you want all the pain to go away.
God expects us to ask. In your quiet time, when it's just between you and God, ask Him for His help. Pray to God for your Peace of mind, for healing of all the conflicts.
Ephesians 3:20 - Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think,
God desires for us to be healed from all that troubles us. God Can and Will help you overcome your obstacles.


You are the apple of God’ Eye. You are His most prized possession.
Remember, Abba Father gave His only Son, Jesus to save us from eternal damnation. Will HE ever hold back on anything, when He gave us the greatest Gift, His only Son Jesus?
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until You come and sit awhile with me.
(You raise me up- By: Josh Groban)
When you are in pain-sickness, when troubles-struggles come-they come only, to show us the path to God. God longs to strengthen us in our battles. And this strength comes when we are deep into a situation, when the body strength seems to diminish and the mind feels embattled.
If we do not face a struggle, we will be content and continue living our lives without ever seeking God. We need to seek Him.
And whatever you seek for, you will find.
Seek God and keep Him First place.
Every struggle leads to God. And in every struggle we learn to depend on God. In our dependence on God, we begin to trust Him, we learn what it is to trust Him through the storm. Then like Jesus, we can be in sound sleep, for we know that Abba Father, watches over us. It is only through and in our ongoing struggles, ongoing sufferings, we get closer to God and God is closer to us. Suffering draws God closer. It makes our union with God stronger. It teaches us to believe in Him. The more the suffering, the greater the understanding and trust in God. The learning does not happen in a day’s time. It is a gradual process.
In all your suffering, whether it is mental conflicts-stress related issues, whether it is spousal related or children, whether it be health concerns-through it all, God is ever near.
We need to learn to ask God for help.
“Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
Ask for healing and you shall receive
Ask for help and you shall receive.
Come and sit in the presence of The Eucharistic Lord. Come and experience His Love and Strength.
Come and experience His healing power over your life.
Come and be the miracle of GOD!!!
Come and experience His wonders!


Dare to ask God for what God has in His mind for you.
I want to be everything God has created me to be. I want to have everything God intended for me to have.
God will bring your dreams to pass if you'll dare be bold enough to ask.
If you believe, all things are possible!
God can prosper us even in the desert (figuratively speaking) if we'll believe. God wants to do the extraordinary.
A desert can be the troubled areas of our life OR
A desert is a barren area of landscape where living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life. It is a place with searing temperatures and strong winds and sandstorms.
But a wonder of wonders is an Oasis: A place right in the middle of the desert where there is water and where plants grow.
If you understand what an Oasis is and where it is really situated, then you will understand the meaning of what it is to prosper. Because that is what an Oasis is in the desert.
To prosper in the Godly sense, would mean God’s blessings will chase you down and overtake you. When you honour God with your life, you have the blessing of God.
Psalm 37:4: Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

I love Fr. Reuben’s voice. My heart relaxes the way, I cannot explain. But each time, I hear Fr. Reuben speak or sing, I consider myself blessed to hear Him. His voice is unexplainable! Therefore I add two of the hymns that Fr. Reuben sang in the word format and I touch Heaven with the hymns that come directly from His Heart to The Heart of God! To Abba Father! To Jesus! To The Spirit of God!
I offer my life:-
All that I am, all that I do
wishes and dreams that have yet to come true,
all of my hopes all of my plans,
my heart and my hands I give them to you
***What can I give
That You have not given
What do I have
That is not already Yours
All I possess
Is my life that I’m living
And that’s what I give
To You, Oh Lord 
(In His own words-Fr. Reuben Tellis-5th November 2021) (so deep...so truly amazingly-beautiful!)

Thanksgiving day needs to be celebrated every day of our lives.
Every morning when we get up we must praise and thank the Lord!
All Time-Every time is a time to Praise and Thank God!
Fr. Reuben sings-(Heartwarming)-3rd October 2021. Sunday.
What thanks oh Lord can I render Thee,
For all the gifts Thou hast showered on me,
Each day I'll sing of thy praise and glory,
Halleju, Hallejujah!

Thank You, Abba Father!
Thank You, Jesus!
Thank You, Holy Spirit!

The First Christmas, the year Fr. Reuben came, on the screen was a Horse-Carriage. And after the celebration of the mass, Hot cocoa was served. I write of one of the, oh so splendid moments which is one of the moments of Christmas. To Memories!
Love to me is like the Snow. Both make, everything around look so wonderful. Picture this, it’s Christmas, it’s beginning to snow, and you’re standing in one of the alleys, waiting for some sort of means to travel. And all of a sudden, this horse carriage shows up right where you’re standing and you love horses. (I do and I love horse carriages too.)
And seated up there is the one you love, who asks you to hop in for a ride to your home. And as you seat yourself, he offers you some hot cocoa. And between the ride with the one you love, the sip of hot cocoa and the twinkling stars in the sky-you wonder if you’re dreaming, could this be real?


Remember to walk, with God in a total surrender to His Plans. And God will move the entire Universe for you. There is nothing that God won’t do.
Remember-Remember: God’s best always supersedes our own expectations.


With all my Love,
For LOVE PREVAILS!
AnitA.

PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY:- Our Lord dictated this prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment