Sunday, May 16, 2021

Overcomer - Part 2

I am an eternal dreamer. This is what I can best describe myself and what God in His abundant grace and mercy have blessed me with.

There are two concepts actually that are a part of me and what “Love Prevails” is a part of. One is a theory and the other is a love story. And of course it is built on the one true thing that the God we serve is a GOD of the Impossible!
  • I have seen Jesus in my dreams since I was 6 years and the last time I saw Jesus was when I was 14.
  • St. Jude is the Saint of the impossible cases. In my most difficult moments, when I needed him the most, he heard me. One of the days it hit me that if St. Jude is called the saint of the impossible cases, then God must do the impossible. He allows His saint to. That was a moment of a deeper understanding. And God was leading me to a deeper faith in Him. 
  • Archangel Raphael has been my constant companion in this incredible journey. On a Sunday, a long time back, I met a colleague who lives down the same road. We were standing under a tree and I felt a flap of a wing. I looked everywhere but there was no bird on the tree. I did not forget the incident. A couple of months later, I met that friend again in the same place and when speaking he told me, of his son Raphael. It hit me that moment, Archangel Raphael. That’s the reason we met in the very same spot. BE OPEN! I would often see the number 444, I never knew what it meant. When I would open my Bible, it would open to the page, with no number on it. One fine day, I looked to the page on my right and it read 445. The missing page 444-indication to the passage on TOBIT. Sarah cried and prayed for God to end her suffering just as Tobit prayed and begged the Lord to let him die because of his misfortunes. Archangel Raphael was sent to heal both of them.
  • I know Pope Paul V1 from my childhood days. My dad had kept Popes John Paul I, John Paul II and Pope Paul VI snaps. I would often stand watching Pope Paul VI. I feel he is always right here. Every time I look at him, I feel very much at ease, very much comforted.
  • I found Padre Pio when I was in school in the VIII standard. I saw his snap on the floor. He made me find him.
  • My Guardian Angel…Sorry for all the trouble and the times I made you cry.
These are my Pillars of strength; I made it through with them.

Just two weeks back, (end of January) I remembered the sequence of things, I mention below. They are important to me.
I was in the third standard and this was the beginning of the year. Me and my friend a Muslim were the last 2 left in the class. And our class teacher asked why her mother did not marry again? The girl replied that her mother believed that, ‘love is only once’. I knew it that moment, but those words, the word LOVE, was-is all I ever needed. That moment awakened me.
Love is my dream, my reality and my life.

I am in the 9th year of my life in the month of May.
I and my brother Adrian would go to my aunt’s place, which is just 5 minutes walk from where we were living. I would with admiration look at this home which was under construction. And it was just opposite to our aunt’s place.
My dad lets us know that he was offered a home and he refused it and then as he describes it, I jump and tell my dad of how much I admire it.
Yes, later my dad took that offer.
When shifting, my parents took my brothers and left me in charge of the place we were shifting from.
After they left, I heard a thunderous voice calling my name, 'Anita, Anita, Anita'. I came out, to the garden. I saw no one outside. I went in. Again I heard my name. I saw no one. And this time, I did not go in. I was terrified. I could not understand what this was all about. But it continued. And I ran out the garden door. Then I heard a thunderous laughter. I ran as fast as I could to where my parents were. I told them, but nobody was listening and nobody believed.
I amused ‘ABBA Father’.

As a 91/2 year old (month of June)(this is just a month later), I went to St. Ann’ Church (Mangalore) in the afternoon, and standing right across, I looked up to God, never for a second realizing what I was asking for. I began praying in this manner, asking for a person who loves me the most in the world and Who or how He would be, I did not think….. I prayed for the greatest love story in the world.
Sometimes, we pray to God, with little or no understanding. I did not at all know what I was asking. But did I ever doubt what I prayed for. Never!
I believed that when I prayed, God would take care of it. How or when, those thoughts never occurred.


This is a theory I love. A message written on a piece of paper, rolled-up and put in an empty bottle and set adrift on the ocean; hoping that it will reach the person for whom the message is intended for. In the empty bottle, I send my letter. I believe, even if you live in the farthest corner of this world, my letter will find you. This is my trust in Jesus. 

Here the internet acts as the Ocean. 

If you have read my letters, you would have noticed there are always 2 yellow ribbons one at the end of a song and the other at the end of a letter and the yellow ribbons are only attached when I do send my letter across. And it has been a long time since…
This is a love story and one of my favorites, since I was a child. Love is forever and one waits, forever. Love believes in the impossible. If you have not heard this before, then I do hope you will love it as much as I do.
This is a story of a man who is on his way home. He has written a letter to the woman he loves stating, his thoughts on his home coming. It’s been years now. He further states, that if there is a yellow ribbon on the tree, he will know-that he is welcome. If not then, he will simply pass by. He mentions that he is not the same person who left years back. As the bus approaches his home town his heart is filled with apprehension. He wonders whether he will be received. There are things in his past. But now that is all behind him.
As the bus draws close, he wonders, would she still be waiting for him. Years before, she told him that she would keep a yellow ribbon tied to the tree, as an indication of her undying love for him. He wonders does she still feel the same.
He is scared to look, but as he does he notices that the whole tree is filled with yellow ribbons. From a distance he looks and all memories start filling his heart with love and tenderness. There she is waiting at the door. And as he gets close to her, she takes his hand in hers, and says ‘for all the years-for the love, one ribbon-would never be enough. From a distance a ribbon could easily be missed-but not a whole tree of ribbons’.
Love never quit. Love PREVAILS . . . . .
Here I am, Abba, Father! And, this is my dream!

PRAYER: Abba Father, on Your promise of victory, Joshua, dared to stand in your presence and ask that the sun stand still and so it was done. There has never been a day like it ever, where at a command of a man the sun and moon stood still for the whole day. That is the day You listened to a human being (a warrior).

I love You Abba Father, and I did with Your grace dare to stand before Your mighty presence asking for that which You now have given me. Like Joshua, I believe. Abba Father, thank You for Jesus.

With all my love,
For LOVE PREVAILS!
AnitA.

Please continue to read...  The Heart of God! and 
                            Overcomer - Part 1


Priest Birthdays!

Fr. Leonard               6th November, 2020.
Fr. Raymond               9th November, 2020.
Fr. Reuben                14th November, 2020.
Fr. Byron                 24th November, 2020.
Fr. Leslie                11th December, 2020.
Fr. Alvaro                23rd December, 2020.
Fr. Christopher           6th January, 2021.
Fr. Robyn Selwyn S.J.     15th January, 2021.
Fr. Edmund Carrasco. S.J. 15th January, 2021.
Fr. William               15th March, 2021.
Fr. Warner                24th March, 2021.



PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.

Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY: - Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment