Sunday, May 16, 2021

Overcomer - Part 1


Thank You, Abba Father. Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, Holy Spirit.
Thank you, Mama Mary-Queen of Heaven.
Thank you, St. Joseph
Thank you, All the Saints in Heaven.
Thank you, Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael.
To all Order and Ranks of Angels, Thank you.
Thank you my Guardian Angel
.

My Dedication To Pope Francis and Pope Benedict!
To All our Priests around the world, of all Orders and Ranks.
To our Cardinals from around the world (& His Eminence, Oswald Cardinal Gracias),
All our Arch-Bishops and our Bishops.
And to my Mount Carmel Priests-Bandra:- Fr. Reuben Tellis, Fr. Joe Pereira, Fr. Christopher Goveas and Fr. Daniel Fernandes.
And to my sweet friend Fr. Alvaro Nazareth (with Jesus)!

And also to all order and ranks of Nuns!


My People,

Good Morning! We are facing difficult times, but we are not alone. We must believe that God is with us! Every day is a new beginning! It has in its hold, untold promises. Trust in Jesus!
Let Your love be upon us oh Lord,
As we place all our HOPE in YOU!

Philippians 4:13 says - I can do all things in him who strengthens me. 


Calum Scot's You are the Reason. Love is the most precious aspect in each ones life. There is magic, but can you see it? And what does your heart look for... You are the Reason.
There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now

And if I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe

And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason (I don't wanna fight no more)

I don't wanna hide no more
I don't wanna cry no more
Come back I need you to hold me (You are the reason)
Be a little closer now
Just a little closer now
Come a little closer
I need you to hold me tonight

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason


I love You Jesus!

Do you Remember: 
St. Francis of Assisi-preached to the birds. 
St. Anthony of Padua-preached to the fish!
Joshua spoke to the Sun and Moon and told them to hold their positions and they did for an entire day in the sky!

The universe has a code, a language unknown to us. It explains things in a certain pattern. All you need to do, is 'BE OPEN.'
If you don’t understand, ASK? And the Universe, will provide the answer, till you get the message through. 
Whoever said, that God speaks only a particular language! God could choose to make a contact with me or you in the way He wishes to. Are you ready?
BE OPEN! (Alert at all times)
Listen!  (It could be a word, a sentence, a number, it could be just anything, you don't want to miss it-LISTEN)
The STAR, was what led the Wise Men from the East to Bethlehem looking for The Christ, Who was to be born. 
I believe - the SIGNS led to The greatest TRUTH of all JESUS CHRIST!


The music is all around us
It’s in the wind! Have you ever watched the branches sway in and out. It’s like they are dancing. If you listen to it closely, you will hear the sound of the wind (the music) and then you will notice the pattern. To the music, the branches dance.
It’s in the waves! You watch the beautiful sunset on the beach and as you do, the waters come rushing onto your feet and you feel this beautiful tingling sensation. As you close your eyes to soak it in, you hear the sound of the waves. And that beautiful sound is a music that you carry… it keeps you OPEN to the rhythms of life.
It’s In the pitter patter of the rain drops! It is a music in its own right, pleasing to the ears and takes you back to when you were a little child. 
It’s in the light and the sound of Thunder! Beautiful and majestic work of God! I love lightning and thunder. Every time I hear a thunder, my heart does a dance of its own. When my life on Earth is done, Abba Father has promised to show me, what it (Thunder & Lightning) looks like from Heaven! I am excited!
All you have to do... Be OPEN!
All you have to do... Listen!


It’s TIME! These words, since the 22nd of February-this is everywhere I go. 


Everything is on the table, the good and the bad. All one has to do is pick from the table. How difficult is it? Be led by the Holy Spirit!

There are many people who believe in the worst scenarios and at the first sign of trouble they opt out for something better. And there are some, after a time of waiting, decide that things will never change and lay their weapons down. And there are a handful of people, who no matter how weary they are, or how twisted the road could get, would still opt to walk the way believing that tomorrows Sun will once again shine on them.
Every day is different. And today, will not come again. The Sun rises every morning and with it brings rise to infinite possibilities.


Loneliness kills. But sometimes it is necessary to be alone. We have to remember, God never abandons.
If you feel or are living alone, ask yourself what is it that has led you to this point in life? Sometimes it is a behavior pattern, one’s own lack of loving others, one’s own selfish ways that lead one to be separated from the other members of the family. Could it be that you always wanted to live alone and now you are? Whatever the reason is, open your heart to God!
If the above case is clearly not you, then is it due to Covid-19 that you are facing this phase of loneliness in your life? If so, then it is just a temporary phase. It will pass.
But given this chance to bring in Gods amazing love in our lives, don’t let go. Every lesson is important it draws us close to God.
When in company of others, we never take the time to speak with God. We can chat with friends for hours together. But we never realize how God waits for us to speak with HIM. And why does He wait? 
Have you ever seen two people in love? How they rush through the day, to meet up with each other? They just want to see each other, speak with one another. To the world it is sheer foolishness. But to them, it is their whole world. After having spoken-seen each other, their hearts are rested. 
We are lonely until we rest in God! We are lonely until we speak our heart to Him. He knows everything but He wants you to come to Him, trusting that He alone can solve all the most difficult, most impossible things in our life.
You are never alone-God never permits that. GOD, has placed a world of love in each ones heart. God waits patiently for us to come to Him, to speak with Him. We will experience loneliness, till we decide to speak with God. And when we do, God fills our lives with the strength and confidence we never thought we had. 
In each conversation, God builds you up, because You permit Him in. When God takes over, the devil has to flee! (No trouble will dare stand). And God will bring you all the company you need. Trust in God! 
The time that we are in, is an opportunity given to us to get closer to God. We may have lost people we love and care for, but we need to trust that they are in Gods tender-loving care.
REMEMBER: You are never alone. God walks before you, clearing your path.
Remember-REMEMBER: ‘This too shall pass’


John 1:11 He came to his own home, and his own people received him not.
Rejection hurts! And there are no easy answers to this. I know that we all face it at some point in our lives. Jesus experienced rejection. He did nothing wrong. Jesus experienced it for us. He was scorned by His own people. He heard the crowd demand His crucifixion. Matthew 27:23. On The Cross, as our sin-bearer, He felt complete abandonment by His Father that He cried out, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”
I love this thought, that Jesus cares for me,
It matters not what life may bring,
I know Jesus loves me, oh so tenderly!


By our own efforts we can never do or be what God wants us to be. We must be filled and empowered by the Holy Spirit. Colossians 1:27 says: “Christ in you, the hope of glory.”
When things look like it can’t happen. Believe in God, that GOD Can!
Be still!
When things are beyond our limits, it is not beyond God.
Walk into the realm of God, where anything and everything IS POSSIBLE!
I am an OVERCOMER in CHRIST!


Please Read-
The Battle of France is over: the Battle of Britain is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilization? Upon it depends our own British life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Empire. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us. Hitler knows that he will have to break us in this island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all Europe may be freed and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty and so bear ourselves that, if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say: This was their finest hour.
The emotional power of his words is unquestioned. Three weeks later, on July 10, 1940, the German Luftwaffe began bombing Britain. The Battle of Britain had begun. The tribulations of that summer would show Britons at their finest hour, in no small part because Winston Churchill (former PM of the UK) gave one of his finest speeches at his country’s moment of greatest need.


Life and death are in the power of the tongue. As you speak so shall it be.

I love Psalm 23. The two lines form the 23rd Psalm: "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me."
We may not be able to avoid going through that dark valley, but we have to remember, God is with us. And, God will give us the strength to make it to the other side.

Dare to believe!
One touch of Gods favour is all we need!
One touch of Gods favour SUDDENLY changes everything!
One mighty push from God can thrust us LIGHT YEARS ahead!
Look onward and never at the facts. Remember - God is for us.
Don't let anyone convince you, that your dreams are a waste of time. 
Choose FAITH! 
No matter how impossible it may look, God has ways, to get us, to our destiny.  
No crowd can be a hindrance. 
No mountain can come in your way. 
No river that you would need to cross. 
Because God will make a way, where there seems to be no way!
REMEMBER: God is faithful. God is The WAY!

Not a minute before and not one second late than the God appointed time.
    

I believe, everything happens for a reason.
I believe, change must begin with me. 
And it all happens with the Grace of God!

The promise of HOPE is in a hopeless situation. Endless love and endless possibilities.
Love teaches us to Hope, when all hope is gone. It helps us to forgive and trust. When you truly love someone, you should believe in them no matter what.
Make a wish! Hope it is forever,
Hold it to your heart and never let go.
Pray for LOVE to glow, 
like the stars in the night, all beautiful and bright!
Forever Joyous!
And forever a winter’s magical night.


You never know who you are, till you are with God!
God cannot fill, what has not first been emptied.
Let us learn from Mary to always Be Open to the ways of God?

When God dreams HE dreams big.
Dreams don’t come easy. But they do come true.
Abba Father dreamed for me and for you.
Home: It is always there when you are ready for it.


Please continue to read:- Overcomer - Part 2


Please also read: 


No comments:

Post a Comment