Tuesday, March 31, 2020

PerfectLOVE! Gods Kindness


My Dedication: To our Popes-Pope Francis and Pope Benedict, to our Cardinals, to our Arch Bishops, to our Bishops, to our Priests of all orders! (To our present, the past and the future)

I have always wondered what Heaven must feel like! As I walk through lush fields, the feeling of the walk is heavenly, where the grass is the most beautiful, perfect green you have ever seen. There are flowers of all kinds, they are all the prettiest colours and they are everywhere. As they gently sway in with the breeze, I could easily dance with joy in my heart. I am totally amazed at what I see. The feeling this moment is of me running through the fields feeling the flowers around me. And I look and I look and I wander, how can all this beauty be here and around me. It is so beautiful-the words they feel so inadequate. You want to be here with me. Everything is the way God intended. The mountains they are so breathtakingly beautiful and not even our imagination will do any justice to what I see at this moment. One look and you never want to leave. The sky a perfect blue and a perfect background to the majestic mountains. As the breeze gently sways in and I feel it on my face and around me, it brings in me a feeling of wonder and awe. It is the sweetest caress and the fragrance of the flowers is the sweetest Heavenly perfume that I have ever sensed. 
I look at the beauty all around me and wonder if I call this Paradise, what would Heaven look like? 

But such a beauty, if I describe it, I would have to say, God walked this part of the Earth. God walks with me! 

The sound of Peace is the sweetest music to the ears. We live in a world where there is pain, suffering, war, disease and a virus that has no respect for life.

We have offended God by our disrespect to life and our hatred towards our fellow brethren. We have used all of God’s resources for hatred and made a mockery of God’s love. It is our hatred, our selfishness that has kept us far away from the reach of our poorer brother and sisters. When we turned our back on our brethren, we let evil win. If we only understood how cold our hearts can be. 
This is a dark world. We have failed to make it a world, after the heart of God. Let’s start with peace that must be what every man hopes for and works toward. We need to eradicate wars, and save each other and our planet. We need to be able to leave everything and run to the rescue of our wounded brother or sister. And being there, be able to lift them up and be there till they can fly. All the years and we have failed miserably. When a calamity hit, we looked from a distance.
We need to share our resources with our poor fellow brethren. We need to look at it from our heart. But that is making a wish that will just be a wish. 
If this will be, then it will be a world, where everyone is equal and this will set a new credo for equality.

God doesn't see the way we see. He doesn't see sin nor rich or poor. He sees His children, all of us, who have a chance to ask for forgiveness and gain Salvation. The poor, the sick and everyone is welcome.
God watches us from a distance. He sees the good and perfect that we can be. This means that, we must care for one another and help each other, not sit back and wait for things to work themselves out.
It is our job to live in Peace and Love of all. We all hope for a perfect world. Here is the thing, we must all work hard and we must work together with love.

Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER, we can do so much!


This is a song I love. From a distance-Bette Midler
From a distance there is harmony
And it echoes through the land
From a distance we all have enough
And no one is in need
And there are no guns, no bombs and no disease
No hungry mouths to feed
 

From a distance you look like my friend
Even though we are at war
From a distance I just cannot comprehend
What all this fighting’s for
From a distance there is harmony
And it echoes through the land
And it's the hope of hopes
It's the love of loves
It's the heart of every man
It's the hope of hopes
It's the love of loves
This is the song for every man
 

God is watching us
God is watching us
God is watching us from a distance
 

God is watching us
God is watching
God is watching us from a distance


Kindness is the fruit of the spirit that holds us together. 

To be gracious means to be kind, courteous and compassionate. 
God deals with His people on the basis of His goodness, kindness and generosity. God is tender hearted and is always ready to forgive. God is good. And Scripture teaches that God’s greatest act of kindness is Jesus. Forgiveness plays a vital part in being kind, without which we fall short. God’s kindness is meant to lead us to repentance. 
Ephesians 4:32, “and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”

God is full of compassion. He sent His only Son to die for the disobedience of all mankind. The Son of God allowed Himself to be mocked-tormented and killed. The God who was silent before His slaughterers. The Almighty God is kind. The Almighty is humble.
We imitate God’s kindness, therefore, by loving our enemies. Jesus said, 
“Love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil” Luke 6:35. 
Our kindness reflects the heart of our Father. 

WHEN God forgives, He forgets! 
Isaiah 43:25, “I, I am He who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.” 
Hebrews 8:12, “For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.” 
When we ask forgiveness, God will remember our sins no more! 

If you want your prayers to be unhindered, then learn to forgive and forget like God does. 
When you love, you will forgive. You will not bring into remembrance the past mistakes of anybody including our loved ones. Don’t entertain the devil’s thoughts. Forgive and forget! 

REMEMBER: 
Mark 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 
Mark 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 
Mark 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against any one; so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”


Faith only works by love. And when you stand praying, FORGIVE. . . .” Because faith won’t work without love, and love forgives. LOVE is KIND.
Let our hearts be filled with love only love and let our thoughts dwell on God’s kindness. 


REMEMBER-REMEMBER: For all the evil we have done. We need to go down on our knees and plead with God for His forgiveness, kind of like the below paragraph from a country song, 'Back to God' states. This is one of my favourite country singers, Reba McEntire. 

You gotta get down on your knees, believe
Fold your hands and beg and plead
Keep on praying
You gotta cry, rain tears of pain
Pound the floor and CALL His name
'Cause we're still worth saving
Can't go on like this and live like this
We can't love like this
You can hope the best
Make a wish
The only answer is
 

We give this world back to God
Oh, give it back

This is my request, that if you could, please do continue to read. 

PerfectLOVE! Gods Kindness 2

No comments:

Post a Comment