Friday, July 11, 2014

Walk of Life...


 
 
My People,

Good Morning! I am glad that we are here in this amazing world, You and I.  Love lifts us high. It lifts us so high that I could almost touch the sky. Thank God for you.


Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. If a man offered for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly scorned. Song of Solomon 8:7

 
I love listening to country and all of country. I love Kenny Rogers. The below two verses of the song are from ‘Love lifted me’.
Love lifted me, love lifted me
When I was down and out
You know love lifted me

Love lifted me, love lifted me
When nothing else would do
You know love lifted me.


YES to me it always did. Love always lifted me. If you have ever given up on love, I ask with my most humble point of view, I ask of you to “TRUST”, not for anyone else but for yourself. It is your life, and it is most precious to me. “Trust” a little bit more.


If you never TRY you will never know.

 
 
 
 
They say, once in a while… or once upon a time, that’s how a fairy tale begins, isn’t it? Let’s begin, again….

Once in a while, right in the middle of life, Love gives you a chance, it gives you a fairytale. Isn’t it wonderful to love?

 
When you love someone, what is it that you can’t or won’t do? I think IMPOSSIBLE become POSSIBLE.

That is precisely one of the reasons why Paul would in 1 Corinthians 13:13 state - So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Love crosses all boundaries.
Love makes you believe and it always is hopeful.
Love tolerates everything, and stands everything.
Love makes the world go round.
Love makes everything new.
Love makes the sun seem to shine-when days are cold and weary.
Whatever the world is to others-Love makes you top it all.



I love this song ‘Top of the world’ by Carpenters. This has been my all time favourite. And this is how I think anyone, should feel with LOVE in their hearts. This is how I thought love should feel from my childhood days, and now my heart won’t stop singing.

Such a feelin's comin' over me
There is wonder in 'most ev'ry thing I see
Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream

Everything I want the world to be
Is now comin' true especially for me
And the reason is clear, it's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen

CHORUS-I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world

Somethin' in the wind has learned my name
And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze
There's a pleasin' sense of happiness for me

There is only one wish on my mind
When this day is through I hope that I will find
That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me
All I need will be mine if you are here
CHORUS (2 times)

 

Love is a highly misunderstood word. It’s not merely what causes your heart to skip a beat or a rhythm of beats, but it is in the real essence what will cause you to think less of yourself and more of the other. Love is based on sacrifice. You die to self.
Currently the world is set on the false notion of love. Love is not based on gifts of the material kind, that aint love.

 
Day 11th July, 2014- Starting today, I have taken five days off from work. Being the first day, I had planned on going for the 6:45 am mass, just so that I could catch up on my sleep. I had set the alarm for 05:25 hours. When the alarm rang, I kept it on a snooze. At 05:30 hours, I heard Jesus calling me ‘COME'. All I could think was I won’t make it on time for the 6:00 am mass. Holy Spirit, told me I would. Somehow the 41/2 hours of sleep was good enough.  


The trusting heart always says, "All my steps are ordered by the Lord. He permits my sufferings and trials—but never more than I can bear. He has an eternal plan and purpose for me. He is Lord over every situation in my life."
A perfect heart is also a broken heart! The Psalmist said, "The Lord is near to the broken hearted, and saves the crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18.
This is a broken heart: one that first sees the church and families in ruin and feels the Lord's anguish. Such a heart grieves over the reproach cast on the Lord's name. It also looks deep inside and sees, as David did, its own shame and failure. But there is a second important element to this brokenness, and that is hope. The truly broken heart has heard from God: "I will heal, restore and build."

 

There are moments that I wish that things would just move along. I know God has scheduled an appointed time for everything. Waiting when you know-makes the wait harder.
I wait everyday. I wait expectantly.
The first picture of this topic is my desktop wallpaper. It's been for more than a year now. When I am down and out, this picture is a reminder of God's promise to me. (Daniel & Emmanuel)
Holy Spirit, please lead us by your understanding, show us the path to walk on. Be with us, I pray.  




It is not enough to be troubled by the attempts of Satan to harass you! Acts 16 states Paul was troubled but the Spirit of God welled up in Paul, and he said to the demon power, “That’s it—that’s enough! In the name of Jesus, be gone!” Acts 16:16–18
We too must stand up in the power of the Holy Spirit and say, “Enough—that’s it, I command you in Jesus’ name to go!”
When you take authority and command the devil, he has to flee. Satan will come at you with everything he has.
We must believe God for supernatural deliverance from every bondage of Satan.
Satan will try to bring upon you the most dreadful trial you have ever faced. Don’t try to figure it all out. Start praising and trusting God—and He will deliver you!
 
 
 
 
The official believed that Jesus could heal his son. He had exhausted all of his own resources and yet his son was getting worse. In his desperation he sought Jesus out, perhaps as a last resort. When he heard that Jesus had arrived in Galilee, against all hope, faith kindled in his heart.
To accomplish anything, you first have to believe that Jesus can help you, accomplish the impossible.

  • Faith does not operate in the realm of the possible. Faith begins where man’s power ends.
 
 

Faith needs to be tested to show if it is genuine. Jesus therefore said to him, "Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe." John 4:48. Jesus seemed displeased that people want to see and experience miracles more than they want God. The official could have become discouraged and could have left in despair.


How do you respond when your faith is tested?

 
Faith is to accept God for who He is and to believe that He is able to help us in the way He sees fit. Faith needs to persevere and deepen.

Jesus was telling the noble official that the number-one issue was his faith. Jesus could have gone into that family’s house, laid hands on the dying son and healed him. Yet all that this family would have known of Jesus was that He worked miracles.

 
The official said to him, "Sir, come down before my child dies." John 4:49. The official persevered in his faith. Initially he begged for Jesus to come and heal his son. Now he requests that Jesus comes before his child dies. Surely, his desire is that Jesus heals his son. The testing of his faith strengthened his faith.

 
“Jesus said to him, "Go; your son will live." The man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him and went his way.” John 4:50. The official could have been disappointed with Jesus' response. Jesus was not granting both his pleas: He was not going with him to heal his son; he was not going with him to meet his son before he dies. Instead, Jesus said, "Go,". The official could have taken this as Jesus' rejection of his urgent plea and close his heart. However, Jesus also said, "Your son will live." It is a promise to him.

Jesus desired more for this man and his family. He wanted them to believe He was God in flesh.
 
Faith is to take Jesus at His word.

"As he was going down, his servants met him and told him that his son was living. So he asked them the hour when he began to mend, and they said to him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him." The father knew that was the hour when Jesus had said to him, "Your son will live"; and he himself believed, and all his household." John 4:51-53

Hebrews 11:6 says, "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."

When the official was on his way home, his servants met him and told him that his son was well. When he inquired what time his son became well the servants told him, at the 7th hour, the fever left him. Then he realized that this was the exact time Jesus had said to him, "Your son lives."
 

Believe - take Jesus at His word.

 
There comes a time when certain situations are beyond human hope. At that moment we have to hold on to Jesus and we have to be determined that I won't leave until I hear Jesus tell me, It’s done, now go your way.
 



 
With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.





 

I Found You!

As I walk down the avenue,
All the memories come walking through,
I think of the dream-
That has finally come true,
And everything that I ever wanted - I found in you!

 

PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment