Tuesday, May 29, 2012

With Love....


 
A very good friend of mine, has this habit of saying what is mine, is mine is mine. And knowing her, yeah I loved the way she says it. She also has this unusual way, of coming and sitting on the handle of my chair and giving me a hug.

Sometimes, you remember things like that because you know it’s good to be expressive.

Initially I thought I knew everything of the Bible. I loved numbers, and God knew how to get my attention. I would see this number often, the number would be 444. My Bible would always open up to the chapter of Tobit. Since I did not know much I would move through. But one day after repetitive occurrences I looked at the pages. And the chapter on Tobit did not have a page number. So on checking noticed it was 444.

Tobit was a devout and wealthy Israelite living among the captives in Nineveh. A series of unfortunate incidences leave him poor, depressed and blind. Sarah was a young woman who had been married seven times, all seven husbands died on the wedding day. She cried and prayed for God to end her suffering just as Tobit prayed and begged the Lord to let him die because of his misfortunes. Tobit then thought of the money he had saved and hidden with someone and sent his son, Tobiah, to claim it so he would have all of his inheritance when he died. Tobiah did not know the roads well so he hired a man who would travel with him. The man told him of Sarah, saying that he, Tobiah, was her closest relative and had the right to marry her first before anyone else. Tobiah was scared because he knew of what had happened to her former husbands. The man reassured him and told him to take the gall, liver, and heart from this fish. The liver and heart were to drive the demon Asmodeus from Sarah's bridal chamber and the gall was to cure his father's eyes.

Finally, the man who travelled with Tobiah reveals his identity to Tobiah and Tobit. He reveals his identity as Raphael(the angel of love), an archangel from heaven.

MORAL: The truth and the power of love are in the ability to place oneself between the forces of good and evil, because love is confident of being victorious. Love conquers all the obstacles.
Chapter of Tobit illustrates-how God cares for those who love Him. It shows Him rewarding human faithfulness with His faithful deliverance. They have to undergo trials to experience deliverance. Tobit and Sarah suffer but God delivers them in the end. Raphael was sent to heal Tobit and Sarah. What we learn from this chapter is the importance of prayer and we also learn that God delivers. 


 
I encourage you, to believe. God’s ability to set us free from fear, frustration, worry, and confusion is just as great as it ever has been.
What seems to be impossible to most people is just right for a person of faith who knows how to believe God. Storms may come, but they know how to take their faith and make the outcome different. God moves to situations for those who believe in victory over the impossible.
Everything in the natural says “it can’t be done,” but that man or woman will look at that naturally impossible situation and say, “I believe in God.” If you are looking at some problem or difficulty today that looks impossible, I want to tell you that’s exactly where God can move. God only moves where you can’t. God only moves outside of your range of abilities and outside of your power and what you can do. So as you come into a place or a situation where you can’t  and it’s beyond everything in you(where you are totally helpless), that’s where you must boldly stand.  God, I just can’t make it, but I know that You can(you must completely surrender to God-knowing that God can and will). When you believe in this way, you move into the supernatural realm where anything is possible. Those who speak like this are the kind of people that get miracles from God.
Every time the world says it’s impossible, that’s just exactly where God likes to move. The first thing I want you to realize about victory over the impossible is that you must first confess God’s ability boldly. In Daniel 3:16-17, we learn that - If you are going to move in a life that brings you victory over the impossible, you are going to have to learn to confess God’s ability boldly. But to get victory over the impossible you must be able to look in the eye of a circumstance or situation in which everything says it’s impossible and say, I don’t know how, but God is able to deliver me.” These Jewish boys said it to the king. You are going to have to say it to some of the people you know. You are going to have to boldly confess your belief in the ability of God. Well, you must go further than knowing He is able and confess that it is God’s will for you. You will have to start saying, “My God is able and He will deliver me out of the fiery furnace.” You have to start confessing that God’s not only going to move for Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, but God’s going to move for me too. (Yes, God I believe. I cant write anything new, in keeping with what You have asked, but I can tell the world that I believe in You, You know I do, and Abba Father, what You showed me on the 29th December, was a part, and I want what You promised me. 'I WAIT' 26.05.2013 updated) We have to believe that God did it then but He’ll do it today also, that’s what gets you the victory.
Most of the people today don’t want anyone to know what they believe in. You are going to have to confess your stand. You must go all the way. You must not yield or submit to the pressure by people or the situations. Whatever your situation, difficulty, or problem is that seems to be impossible, you are going to have to begin to realize and confess that God is able and that God will do it for me. Have courage, God is on your side. I’m taking my stand that He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus.”
The Bible says in Proverbs 18:21, “Death and life is in the power of the tongue.” As you speak those words that line up with the Word of God, God takes those words and begins to work.



What’s holding you back? Why don’t you have everything you want? Are you taking Jesus at His word?
“Ask and it will be given to you.”  Matthew 7:7
Judging by how often Jesus encouraged us to ask, I don’t think He wanted us to be timid about it. Think about it. How many times, the word Ask has been mentioned.
“Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.” Matthew 18:19

“If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”  Matthew 21:22

“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”  Mark 11:24

“You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.” John 14:14

“If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.” John 15:7

“I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.” John 16:23
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ask… ask and believe… ask in His name. We need to ask with faith. We need to believe that God will give us what we ask for, and we need to ask in Jesus’ name. BELIEVE!

Yet, do I really believe? I don’t know about you, but I do. Oh! Yes I do. You know I do. Everything I write is of a testimony of witnessing God’s wonderful ways. God is powerful. There is nothing that He can’t do. Can’t is not a word that you would ever use with reference to God.

My mom, always speaks of this instance when the well in our house was being build. In Mangalore, our house is surrounded by sand. And at that point of time, they said it would be impossible for the well to come up. They said it would sink. My grandmother, said nothing doing, she stood in the middle of the well and said build. They did. The well stands strong to this day. My grandmother, I remember one instance of her. But her courage inspires me. Her faith did. What my mother told me about her did.
You may not understand but that’s okay. I do.

What am I saying? I am asking you to believe? Believe against all odds. Believe not because it is up-to you. Believe knowing that God can and Will.

Don’t come to God with half a heart of belief. Don’t come with doubts of any kind. Faith no matter how small is faith. And God-will call. So if you have a need-it is because God is calling you to Him. Come and witness His marvellous doings. And when the situation is beyond you(all you need to do is wait-BE STILL), its not beyond God. Remember.

I ask of you, when you pray to Abba Father, ask with certainty, ask with an expectation. Don’t just believe, but expect God to answer. Don’t just believe, but depend on God to give you what you want. Rely on Him.

I rely on You, Abba Father and I am waiting! (26.05.2013-just knocking your door-You know I love You, my God!)
 
GOD SAYS-TO US:
I love you.  John 3:16, John 13:34
I will never leave you or forsake you.  Hebrews 13:5
I will supply all your needs.  Philippians 4:19
My grace is sufficient. 2 Corinthians 12:9
All things are possible. Luke 18:27
I will direct your steps. Proverbs 3:5-6
I am able.  2 Corinthians 9:8
You can do all things through Christ.  Philippians 4:13
I have not given you a spirit of fear, but power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
Cast all your cares on me.  1 Peter 5:7
It will be worth it.  Romans 8:28


CONCLUSION: Victory over the impossible comes when you confess God’s ability boldly. Timothy 1:7, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” If God has not given me a spirit of fear, I will not accept fear because it doesn’t come from God.
Stand up then, to that mountain and declare, “Mountain, be moved in the name of Jesus,” and you keep on declaring it, it has to go. Whenever you expect to get a miracle and get into the miracle land where God’s power moves, be prepared for victory.
You must come to be totally helpless, to let God work. He will work gloriously-you know He will.

***This is what I do, I basically take certain passages from the Bible that closely represent my situation, and I hold them close to my heart, and keep praying with the verses in mind.***


REMEMBER: Isaiah 43:1-3 says that when you pass through the rivers, and waters, and fire, I will be with you for I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel. I will not leave thee. I will not forsake thee. Friends, you can stand against the impossible because you know that the presence, and power, and protection of God is with you because He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world.


PRAYER: Abba Father, I cried to you from the depths of my heart and You asked me to ‘wait’ and then this was the passage that You answered my question with "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God." Father, help me to do Your will, always. I need your help, because this situation is beyond me. This I ask in Jesus name, Amen.


Promise Date: 28th May, 2012.     Mark 10:27


No comments:

Post a Comment