Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Amazing GRACE!


Even if I, oh my God, lived to an eternity, I would never be able to write of all your wonderful ways. You are an amazing God. No words would be enough to sing your praises. You, my Almighty God are even beyond words.

I called to You and You answered: The righteous cry out, the LORD hears and he rescues them from all their afflictions. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted, saves those whose spirit is crushed. Psalms 34:18-19   
I called to You and You reconfirmed:
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

Before the foundation of the world, God had laid out a plan for each and every one of our lives. God wants us to live an abundant life! He created us with and for a purpose. He wants us to enjoy and experience His goodness everywhere we go. He has marked moments that will catapault us to another level. These moments don’t come by chance. They are God-given moments.

I love reading Hebrews 11-what is also known as the Hall of Faith and to me one of my most favourite chapters in the Bible. There are two things I love here.
First: It speaks and gives the definition of Faith, my favourite topic after love. We learn that faith pleases God.
Second: It speaks about the great heroes of the Bible-who waited patiently on God and who triumphed by faith.
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:11 By faith Abraham, even though he was past age--and Sarah herself was barren--was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made the promise.

Keep planting Gods Word in your life and meditate. If you want to go deeper with God, you need to spend time with Him and know His heart. In Jeremiah 29:13 it says, You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Don't forget to give God not just a little bit, keep giving Him your all! I encourage you to spend alone time with the Lord. Set aside anything you were going to do, and just pray and dig deep in your heart and express yourself to God


Nevertheless not my will, but Yours, be done. Luke 22:42
But Jesus, said these words throughout His life as He freely learned to surrender His will to the will of His Father, as He prayed and waited on the presence of God.

Like many people, I have desires in my heart too. But my prayer to God is, “God, not my will, but let Your will be done.”
Maybe you’ve gone through a disappointment and you don’t understand it. Realize today that God is at work in your life. He is directing your steps. When you surrender your will to Him, when you humble yourself before Him, that’s when God can take you to another level.

When we think of God's will being done on earth as in heaven we wonder if it will mean we will have nothing but a miserable life.
God's will in heaven is nothing other than an invitation into an embrace of love. Love is God's very nature. Scripture tells us there is no higher gift than love. God took on human flesh for love. Every time we choose love, God's will is being done on earth as in heaven.

Consider what it would mean in our lives if we all were filled with divine love. The reality is that when the deepest longing of our soul and the will of God meet that is exactly what happens. It is, in fact, what we are made for. And the great truth is that when that deepest longing of our soul is met, we know inner peace. It is being-one with God. It is being one with God's will.
Your will be done on earth as in heaven'—that is the call that echoes within us, and when we respond to it our souls are set free from every constraint.



Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Psalm 25:4
I wanted to attend the Bible study class. But at the last moment, thought I was not prepared for it. The Gospel of Luke, mentioned Jonah, and I worried if I had disobeyed God, and so I asked. But God is so gentle, in His ways. This is just an instance. What I mean, is that at times we may not understand God’s ways, and we may hesitate and take a backseat. But God, He does not stop. He continues. He believes for you and me. You may have come to an exit but God will with His amazing love lead you to an entrance that was never even there. He makes ways where there were none. He clears all the crooked places. When you are at the by lanes or crossroads and don’t know what to do, be still. Let His loving ways-find you- and lead you to the path to walk on.
When you have a heart to please GOD, you may miss an exit, you may make a wrong turn, but God has already created another way. He’s still going to get you to where you’re supposed to be. He loves you with an everlasting love, and when you seek Him with your whole heart, no matter where you are in life, He’ll get you back on track! Amen.(26.05.2013 update)


CONCLUSION: Troubles lead us to God-they are not meant for our harm. To know God’s saving grace, we have to face the trials. Without trials, we would not understand, what it means to completely believe in God.   
Shake off the disappointment and realize that God has you in the palm of His hand. Know that He has good plans in store for your future, better than you could ever imagine! Trust Him with your whole heart today and every day! And praise Him forevermore. Praise God!


REMEMBER: God knows our thoughts, our deepest desires and our hopes for the future. God loves us, despite our imperfections. The amazing grace of God’s love is a wonderful blessing which we have all been given, for He knows everything about us, yet He still loves us. God loves us as we are, unconditionally.
He has a plan for each of us and He gives us what we need in our lives to help us to grow and to move forward toward our destinies.
Within each struggle, there is a lesson to be learned. Each struggle brings us closer to our destinies. Through each struggle in our lives we can turn to God and He will be there to help us and to guide us.
Amidst, the darkness is the divine love of our wonderful God, and it shines ever so brightly. This light that shows us the way through life is God’s love, His Amazing Grace.


PRAYER: Heavenly Father, today I surrender every area of my heart, mind and life to You. Let everything I am bring glory to You in all things! This I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment