Thursday, November 24, 2011

A letter to you!


My Friends,

Hi! Thank you for being here. I, will be on holidays from the 25th of November to the 3rd of December. I leave, with all the prayers for you and your families. 
You, are under God's Mighty watch and protection. God loves you and so do I. Remember, you are His most prized possession. You are made in His image and likeness. There is no other you in the world.
Be good, loving, loyal, faithful and kind to everyone. Be forgiving. I wish you God’s Peace and Happiness. And above all I wish you God’s Love. I wish you an Ephesians 320 ‘Now unto Him (God) that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.'

Love, will always, win.
With all my love,
AnitA. 

P.S: 'I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me.' Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment