Sunday, May 1, 2011

GOD is For You….

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?  Romans 8:31       

When God is with you and for you, no person, no situation, no circumstance can keep you from the blessings of God. You will never be alone. Nothing, in this life can ever win against you. Because, God is on your side.

I have carved you in the palm of my hand. Isaiah 49:16
Don’t dwell on your short comings. Know that you serve an all knowing, all wonderful, magnificent, faithful and compassionate God. Know that you are always in the palm of His hand. 

This simply means, that you are always under His mighty watch. And you are safe. The following verse from the Bible is one of my favourites. It means, Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strenthen you and help you. I will raise you high.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

To the Holy Father, Holy Son (Jesus Christ) and to the Holy Spirit, all Praise and Glory forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment