Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hope

HOPE is a feeling, a want that can be had or an expectation that events will turn out for the best.
The Bible's definition of Hope is "confident expectation." Hope is a confidence regarding things that are unknown. The righteous who put their hope in God will not be put to shame, or disappointed. They are assured of God's protection and help always.

Hope produces joy and peace through the power of the Holy Spirit.

My Favorite verses with regards to HOPE are mentioned below and they always keep me going, and I HOPE you are guided by the Lord through Hope to Faith and LOVE!
This is my motto: I'VE COME TOO FAR TO STOP NOW!

Romans 12:12 - Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."


1 Peter 3:15 - Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have...


Psalm 42:11 - Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God.


Psalm 52:9 - I will praise You forever for what You have done; in Your name I will hope, for Your name is good. I will praise You in the presence of Your saints.


Romans 4:18 - Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be."


Hebrews 11:19 - Abraham reasoned that God could raise the dead, and figuratively speaking, he did receive Isaac back from death.

No comments:

Post a Comment