Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dreams Do Come True

God had placed a dream in Abraham's heart, but long before his dream could come to pass, Abraham believed and knew that what God had promised God would accomplish through him. 

Whenever, you are on your path to achieving your destiny, you will come across challenges, you will feel disappointment, setbacks or get rejected. And there will be plenty of other times when people will discourage you from persuading your dreams..

Faced with negative thoughts, its difficult to see how you could ever accomplish your dreams. But know this, God is called the Author and Finisher of our Faith. He is also called the ‘Old Faithful’. This means, God will never start something that He will not finish.

But, there will also be a determination deep within you, something so strong that will not let you surrender. This determination is what I call the 'God strength'. Its just you KNOW that you KNOW that you KNOW that God will make good on His promises. Simply said, God and me are a majority, and together we are one victorious team.  … My strong advice is to keep believing and obeying God in everything. Never, never, never, ever give up on your dreams.
           
Always remember that God has planted that dream in your heart for a reason, and He has given you the conviction that you feel so deeply within you. That conviction will be so strong, that it simply cannot be erased. You may put it off for some time, but God will simply not let you give up. If you think, you can stop it, maybe because you are hurt, or maybe its taking time. I strongly suggest, you, give it a rethink. God will not let you, stop, He will provide you with the graces required to get to the dream. I call Him Father, and I am His child. He knows what my heart wants and as a Father, He gently holds my hand leading me on my path to victory.

No one else can do it for you. God will provide you with the means to get you there. And, He will put the right people in your path. Through faith and obedience to God's Word, you can accomplish your Heart’s Desire.

Good Friday is the day Jesus was crucified. It was the most agonising day for Jesus. But Jesus, knew that on Sunday, He would rise again. And on the third day, Easter Sunday, Jesus arose from the dead. Easter Sunday teaches us, that no matter how impossible the situation may seem, God will always take you from Friday to Sunday. You will see your day of breakthrough because God is a God of Breakthroughs.

Isaiah 55:11   I hold this passage close to my heart. What the following passage says is that God will accomplish what he has promised. God is ever faithful.

so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
   It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
   and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.


No comments:

Post a Comment